(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jadon, Torianna

I'll Follow You — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 418 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aideen Smoke-Athesila

She stood frozen in place, bright, copper eyes locked with his deep blue's as she waited for his dismissal; had he any more to add? Her outside was still, even her tail unmoving while she waited, but on the inside she was abuzz, her every fiber screaming to get moving; Where should I start? Straight east? Or should I go southward first? It had been so long, it was highly unlikely that there was any trail left to follow, but maybe she was lucky...

Despite her best intentions, her thoughts had carried her away, only when Miccah once again spoke did her attention return to him, ears flickering at his words. She might have been embarrassed by her lapse, but she was so consumed with the task at hand that there wasn't room for awkwardness. Besides, the black man was smiling at her, his rare bright smile, full of warmth, and it was infectious. Grinning brightly at her friend, the tri-colored she wolf waved her tail enthusiastically; she was full of confidence, and his warm words of trust made her chest swell even more; "Thank you Miccah, I will!" She answered already turning away herself.

With no more hesitation, she crossed the borders, setting off on her quest at a steady lope, head held high as she made her way out of the thicket, to find her love and bring him home.

Word count: 232

”Speech” Thoughts
Hjoranna @DA & Dawnthieves.de

END