(See All?) Announcements
704 Users Online
Google, Bing

No better place, No better time. — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The alphess was quickly acknowledged of her rank and lands by Narime and Sloane, though happy that they had come. Nina also noticed the small dip of respect from the male, though the female did not seem to have acknowledged her presence. With a small growl, her penetrating emerald eye gleamed down upon the girl, her lips curling back to show the small flash of fangs from her mouth. Some was forgotten as her mate quickly rushed over to her side, her muzzle instantly seeking his shoulder and bumping her own muzzle against his shoulder for an instant. The golden alpha had been asserting her dominance over this lone wolf in front of her. Though when Hollow soon arrived, all attention seemed to filter towards him, and confusion overrode Nina’s senses. She had no clue as to what was going on, but by the words spoken by both Hollow and Simaea were siblings.

The instant feeling of protective genes flowed over the female, her body instantly moving towards the pair of wolves, the fur on her shoulders rising quickly. The hesitant voice of Narime stopped her though, her head tilted towards the silver wolf, her emerald eye remaining on the pair of siblings. For any wolf who knew her whole story, they would understand her unease with the siblings. Watching the two, the silver woman’s voice registering in her mind. The lady was right…the two seemed to be getting along quite well, though looks could always be deceiving, as Nina had found out later in her life. Swallowing, she forced her good eye to look back towards her close friends, her ears twitching at the next stuttering words that escaped the younger girl’s mouth.

It was quite obvious that she was nervous and so when her little stuttering match ended, the golden brown female nodded her head, a small smile twitching at the corners of her lips, Yes, I do believe something can be arranged…as long as it is clear that whoever is in my pack may not be recruited into any other pack." Her emerald eye was emotionless but telling at the same time, her right ear flickering towards the pair of siblings as the trio stood with one another, unsure of what their full intentions of coming there were. They might not have even come for that reason but none the less, Nina wanted to make clear that one of her rules was so.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane watched as Hollow's disbelief was laid to rest by his sister. It pleased him greatly that he and Narime' had been able to assist in this reunion. He remembered his own recent reunion with Tempest and Guiness and knew that blood was important. Now his young friend wouldn't have to mourn for his entire family. His sweet sister had somehow survived the horrendous attack, and though marred for life, she had found him against all odds. He was sure that Hollow's little fae would say that it was Destiny and how could he argue that? Simaea had found Narime', who was mated to him, Hollow's old leader. The pieces fell together and now here they all were, celebrating family reunited.

His golden amber gaze did not miss Nina's tensing and he, more than any but her mate, knew why. Her reunion with her own brother had nearly cost her her life. It had cost her an eye and so much more. In the end, it had worked out but the situation had been so volatile for a while. The golden brown leadess seemed to relax when she saw the sibling's apparent joy and he smiled at her. Despite having a new mate and the miles that separated them, Nina would ever be his dear friend. He wondered how she and Koda fared, if the older male had regained his memory or not. He seemed hale and hearty in body and Sloane was glad for that at least. He had faith that all would be well. Nina had been through so much, she deserved some happiness in her life.

Then his sweet Narime' decided to move on to other business at hand, but her nerves betrayed her fumbling tongue. She got out the message that they wished an alliance and then buried her head in his shoulder, apparently overcome with embarrassment. He turned his head and nuzzled her silver shoulder, murmuring sounds of reassurance to her. She would gain more confidence in time, he had no doubt. Dealing with these two wolves likely made it even harder. They were friends to be sure, but Nina was older and had been a leader for as long as Narime' knew her and Koda had actually been her leader, whether he remembered it or not. He leaned into her to shore up her confidence and encourage her to come out of hiding.

As Nina spoke, he gave her a smile accompanied by a grave nod at her one restriction. His deep voice rumbled forth, "Of course, Nina. We would never take any of your members." He glanced at Hollow and wondered at his thoughts. He would never turn down such a devoted and hard-working wolf, but he also would never betray Nina's trust. Simaea had said that she would stay with he and Narime'. Would she change her mind now that she had seen Hollow or would she return to the cave with them? With a soft look at the young scarred fae he continued, "Simaea wished to see her brother and so we brought her as soon as I realized that it was young Hollow. She has asked to stay with us, but if she chooses to stay with Hollow, you shall gain a new member. If not, then we shall just have one more wonderful reason to be allied."

Knight of Honor
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
It was an utter shock to his very core to see the smaller she wolf before him, it truly was her, every line etched into her face resembled his, and the scars on her neck showed the pain she had endured. It was true he felt a sting that he had left her to die, but she was here... he could not keep the hurt in his face for very long be fore he rushed forwards and pressed his head into Simaea's side "Oh dear sister I've missed you so much, I'm so sorry I ever gave up hope that one of you had survived. I will shed the name of Blackfur and wear my true name with pride. I will make mother and father proud" At his last words he raised his head to look at his sister happy she had found him, and happy he had found her. Even more so that she was with Sloane and Narime.

His ears swiveled towards the conversation that had ensued upon the alphas and at Nina's words and Sloane's he gazed back towards Simaea, the look she wore told him all he wanted to know. "Nina do not worry, I won't be leaving with them, I am sure Simaea is in good hands with Sloane and Narime, I trust them to keep her safe." He gave Sloane a look that said I know I can trust you. With that he settled himself beside his sister glad of her company and the knowledge that she had survived, even with the evident scars upon her voice and neck she had made it and that gave the young male all the hope for life he needed. Hollow Nite He thought, happy to have found his true name at last, he would certainly wear it with pride and could not wait to tell Azariah the news.

(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2013, 02:51 AM by Hollow.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Not much muse sorry for the short post

She was glad Sloane was there beside her. His encouragement helped the silver wolf to come out from hiding behind Sloane's russet fur. It was Nina who's concerned tone brought her back to reality. Her ears flicked arund listening to the various voices of the wolves who spoke. From SImaea to Hollow, then back again to Sloane.

"Oh no! We aren't trying to recruit from your pack! I would never try to do that." She cast a worried look to Nina and Koda. Narimé wondered why they would even think of such a thing. The silver wolf was still very naive in thinking that many wolves were as kind as she was when in fact many were not.

Then Hollow spoke up backing Sloane's previous words. She wondered slightly whether Hollow had been close to Sloane when he was within Secret Woodlands pack. Calming down a bit Nari switched her gaze to Simaea glad to see her happiness near Hollow. The gray hunter felt a bit of sadness thinking that Simaea would leave her. However if the dark fae was happier here Nari would not mind if Simaea decided to leave. Though she silently hoped that the girl would decide to stay even though Simaea had said before that she wanted to stay with them.

Played by Melorama who has 49 posts.
Inactive II. Teacher
Kieth Tatum

Kieth watched, surprised as Nina raised her hackles as the two yearlings spoke. A look of confusion crossed his face briefly, did she know something that he didn't? Or was she just uneasy at the thought of them together, and Hollow possibly joining their pack. Giving a mental shrug, Kieth pushed the thoughts away, he could maybe ask at a later time.

The grey male shifted his light grey gaze to Nina as her voice reached his ears. She seemed very clear on the fact that Hollow wouldn't be leaving her pack to join theirs. He could see the look in her eye that she was very firm in what she had said. Kieth could see clearly that there would be no changing her mind.

He kept quiet as Sloane spoke, and then Hollow, knowing that he had no part in this. They all knew each other, and he was just a fellow pack member of Sloanes' new pack. His light grey eyes continually moved from Nina, to Koda, to Hollow, the Simaea, Sloane and Narimé. No one seemed to really notice his presence, but that was fine.

Narimé's words caused his fluffy brown ears to swivel in her direction. He could see her cast worried glances in Nina and Koda's direction. It seemed that she was almost shocked that Nina would say such a thing. But he knew that the brown fae meant well. She was just making sure that they knew her members weren't allowed to be recruited into their fledgling pack, no matter what the reason was.

[Image: wcpride3_by_terra_anne-d60id3y.png]
You can run, but you can't hide

Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
Hollow rushed forwards and Simaea was nearly bowled over as he pressed into her side, It was certainly good to see him again and the young girl was beyond pleased that at long last she had found him. It was a weight lifted from her shoulders and her happiness spilled over as her bushy tail began to wave excitedly. After all this time he remembered! His words were not lost on his sister, "Oh Hollow, I've missed you too, some nights I thought I would never again find you. Yet here you are, and mother and father would be proud... of both of us for carrying on."

Once she had finished speaking to Hollow, Simaea listened quietly to the elder wolves speaking, her head remained bowed in utmost respect to Nina. In fact the leader's words spoke volumes to dark brown she wolf, It told her of the value that must be placed on her brother. That she would willingly turn down an alliance if he were to leave her for Simaea and her pack. However the leaders words were not unkind, merely sharp in that she could tell that the female would not be one to back down. Of course then Sloane and Narime both spoke wise words that Simaea felt all the more admiration for. Still with her brother pressed into her she could not deny that she would enjoy very much to stay with her blood kin. But she had already given Narime and Sloane her word that she would stay with them. She could not go back on that now could she?

Even with Sloane's gentle blessing for her to leave Simaea knew she would not go. Her life would be built as Whisper Caverns wolf and it had been chosen of her own free will. Her gaze set on her brother whom she knew would understand her decision. He had given her his blessing to stay with Sloane as well. From the gaze she had seen they shared they must have been very close. With a small breath she spoke to everyone at once, her gravel voice slicing through the air. "Hollow is right. I trust Sloane and Narime. Nina... ma'am, I won't try to take Hollow away from you, but I cannot join you for my home is with them." Her muzzle pointed in the direction of the Caverns wolves. She had spoken her piece and would not be convinced otherwise.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Tail swaying above her back and stance slightly relaxing with Sloane and Narime’s answers to her demand, she smiled at the wolves in front of her. It further eased her tension when she heard what the other two siblings had to say to one another. Dipping her head slightly she pricked her ears as her attention was drawn to Simaea, nodding her head in understanding with the female’s words. Nina could understand where the woman was at in this point in time, knowing that she belonged somewhere and knowing that she could not be with the one wolf she had been looking for since she could remember. With this thought in mind, she briefly glanced over at her mate, before letting her single emerald eye travel towards her best friend, conveying a look that only he would understand.

They would definitely meet up later in time, her eye telling Sloane all he needed to know. She was definitely still stressed out, wondering when some things would relax for her. Koda still had not regained much of his memory, and this worried her, for she was sure if they did not uncover his memories fast enough then he might loss them all. Swallowing this thought, her posture became slightly more relaxed, ordering herself to calm herself down. Smiling to both of the Cavern alpha’s she spoke to them, her voice smooth and kind, "If any of you, or your pack mates need anything, you know where to find me." Nodding her head she turned, mentioning with her tail for everyone but the two siblings to follow her, to allow the two sometime to themselves. Quickly, Kieth, Koda, Narime, Nina, and Sloane made their way deeper into the thickets and left the siblings behind to settle anything else that was not made for their ears.

{Nina exit}
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Just exiting Narimé so I can wittle down my threads

The dark pair of siblings word's seemed to calm the green eyed alpha. More than her own perhaps, but that was only natural. Why would an elder wolf be calmed by a younger one's words when they had no real life experience compared to the old? Nari sighed leaning against Sloane for comfort then dipping her head as Nina motioned for them to follow deeper into her territory.

Now that she had crossed into Nina's boundary Narimé allowed her old submissive stance to show. It oddly felt more comfortable than the lofty dominant pose she had to keep around her own subordinates. Maybe cause I'm so use to being a subordinate myself... I wonder if I will ever get used to being beside Sloane.. He makes it look so easy... Even Elettra made it look easy to be alpha. the silver hunters lengthy stride ate up the ground as she followed comfortably behind Nina and Koda.

Her coat would never leave Sloane's rusty fur. Always bumping it as she padded along beside him. That alone reassured her that Narimé was meant to be with him. No matter where they were.

akjdfh that's all I got guys. XD
-Narimé exit-