(See All?) Announcements
523 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

The Ballad of the Broken Records — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Littlewing who has 44 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Itai Sole
Itai grows shy for a moment- bashful, even. She doesn't know what to say to the leader's sudden question. An immediate invitation? Itai pauses with her, and she stands, slightly dumbfounded. She dips her head to Narimé before she speaks. "Narimé, I appreciate the offer, I really do." Pausing, she looks to the wolf, and shakes her head. "I just don't know what I want right now. My original plan was to wander the lands to see what they have to offer..." She pauses again, but this time for longer.

"I haven't been here long and haven't seen much. I may turn back at any point, however. I hope you're not insulted." Itai suddenly fears that she has used the wrong words. She wanted this whole ordeal settled with already. Her ears press against her head as she grows more uncomfortable. She sits still as stone as she waits to see how Narimé would act. If she was to rip her pelt off, let it be. If all went smooth, perhaps they could still hunt together.

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She still wishes to wander? Her head dips for a second remembering the loneliness she'd felt as a loner. Even if her father was there, he hadn't talked much. Then Sibo was gone after the bear attack, and she was truly left alone. Sure she had found awesome new places and even some friends while traveling around as a loner, but Nari knew she hadn't liked wandering alone for so long.

Though it's true, that she could head back home. Perhaps that is better for her to do? To be lucky enough to have family close by. For a lingering moment a sad look crossed her silver face. Though the silver wolf had to chuckle when Itai spoke of her being insulted.

"Don't worry about it! Look around and enjoy yourself. There are a lot of cool places around here. I could name a few myself that might be nice for you to visit." She smiled. It was true that Nari had been around the many places of Lore. She also knew of the majority of packs as well. Though she kept that information to herself unless Itai asked.

"Well even if you do decide to leave I hope you'll take the chance to hunt with me. It's good not to be alone sometimes. Especially when hunting." She growled lightly with an understanding look upon her face. "Lead on miss."