send your lifeboats — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 322 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fenru Donata
Flashed up in my wildest dreams
the dark red blood streams
Stretching out like vast cracked ice

She started running faster and Fenru pushed himself to catch up until she came to a startling halt. Her ears fell back and within seconds he overshot her by a few meters. Spinning about as quickly as his lumbering frame would allow him to, he managed to step evenly to her side, disliking the distress born on her snow-white features and nearly-luminescent irises with every passing moment. "Arlette?" her name slipped from his lips again as she shook her head at him. "No Fenru," her voice, despite its soft tone, made it the sentiment sound like she was scolding him, "you..you have a home, your family. I..I have to do this alone."

His head tilted to the right, his right ear also sagging down sadly. She was right. Gosh, she was right. For what seemed like an eon, their eyes were trained on one another until she broke away, turning to stride away from the Orchard altogether. As much as he wanted to run after her, he stayed put until she was a good sprint away. His large paws shuffled after her but he stopped when he realized that he could no longer see the white fur of her pelt anywhere between the trees. He sniffed, crestfallen over the fact that he was still tightly bound to his family. Drawing in a deep breath and releasing it in an airy sigh, he also turned in the direction of home, opposite of where Arlette had headed.

"I'll be back for you," he promised under his breath as he brought both of his ears back up atop his head. "Just you wait." Holding his head up and idly stretching all four of his limbs, he cast his gaze over both of his shoulders before starting for the mountainside. As Ice's subordinate and his pack's caretaker, he was sure that he was due back at the territory borders any moment now and that he had wasted too much time lazing about. Collecting his thoughts he set off at a traveler's lope, certain that he would be back at the den by early morning.

FENRU TAINN
template made by GINNYSAURUS. of RPG-D.

Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)