528 Users Online
Bing, Google

The wind's changed. Can't you tell? — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Amritha who has 25 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Teketa Llew
"So if you want to, feel free to leave."

Of all the things Hollow had said, Teketa found those words to be the ones he was most interested in. That worked for him. They at least implied his freedom. The young man was uninjured and Teketa wasn't really interested in learning more about a pack he had no desire to join. His words were as much a farewell to Teketa as any other phrase might have been. In fact, for Teketa they were virtually polite. The female seemed to take it that way as well. Wordless she came, wordless she left. There were few wolves so silent in nature as she'd just shown herself to be. Even Teketa seemed talkative now. His eyes followed her for a few moments before they turned back to Hollow.

His gaze remained on the young man for a long while and he seemed as if he were mulling something over, considering... but in the end he never spoke. Instead, he inclined his head and blinked his eyes slowly before turning to trot away. He chose a path that would take him away from both the woman and Hollow, for curious as the she-wolf was, Teketa had no desire to meet her presently. Unless he were called back, Teketa had decided he was finished with social interactions for the day and would make his exit.

Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hmmm, there is something about that one I just can't trust. Not even a word had been uttered by the female, it made Hollow uneasy. He could clearly see by her careful neutrality, lack of any hostility, and general demeanor that she meant no harm to anyone. But for some reason Hollow could not bring himself to give her a chance. Come to think of it, I have been rather rough on everyone anywhere near the borders recently. It was odd, Hollow could not place his paw on it, but something had him set on edge.

He began to simply assume that it was because of the recent battle, the threat that had hung over their heads, and Nina's pregnancy coupled by Ashanti's absence from the area. That has to be it, I'm just a little bit stressed out is all. Quickly the male spun on his paws, and called out to both strangers, "Good luck to the both of you, I hope your journeys get you where you'd like to go!" It was a simple farewell but Hollow knew at least for the silent one it would suffice. With that he turned to leave before he abruptly stopped. The nest!

Gently Hollow picked up the nest and carried it high above his head out of the field and placed it on a bush just inside of the border. There young ones, hopefully your parents find you in this safe place, and then I can protect you with my family. It could have been a trick of his mind but Hollow could have sworn that as he trotted back into the thickets two birds landed in the bush.

{FADE TO BLACK}