391 Users Online
Bing, Juniper, Atara, Oleander, Apollo, Google

The Future Will Be Saved — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Littlewing who has 13 posts.
Inactive III. Guardian
Anglo Quinsarc
@Sloane and @Narimé. Hoping this guy can join? ^.^

He travels along, large paws pressing down the softening soil. Orange-red eyes narrow as he enters the meadow. It seemed odd- he was dodging trees for a few days, and being in the open felt awkward. He stops now, claws pressing into the soil. Anglo raises his head and takes a deep breath in through his nostrils. A pack! His tail flicks before he grins, baring his fangs in joy. It was about time. He desperately wanted to join a pack and prove himself to a new family. He was tired of the past. He needed something new.

Where the borders were, he couldn't exactly tell. With cautious steps, he continues to walk along. The scent of others grows stronger and stronger by the minute. With his dark hackles rising in excitement, the large wolf pauses once more. His heart begins to beat hard within his deep chest. Raising his head, he looks at the blue sky. Anglo's muzzle parts, and he is silent for a moment. A moment of hesitation.

Soon, a long howl emerges from his throat, and rises into the cool spring air. He closes his eyes, allowing himself to be vulnerable for a moment. He hoped his call would summon some sort of leader. Hoped. If he was dissappointed, there would be other packs to move on to, but he was not in the mood for such. He needed to root himself down now.

(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2013, 07:41 PM by Anglo.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Me thinks Sloane is out fighting Aniwaya wolves? Not sure though. *Hopes Sloane joins*

As usual she couldn't keep her stomach settled. The silver she wolf was wandering around the territory unable to keep her stomach from being nauseous every time she kept still. So move around the hormonal female did. If that was going to keep her food down it was all Nari could do.

Here and there the scents of Simaea and Kieth crisscrossed her own random path. Nari wondered to herself what they were up to however the young leader left them to their own activities. She hadn't seen Sloane for a little while though and wondered if he'd gone out hunting for her. Narimé's stomach swayed becoming uneasy once more at the thought of food.

It was around this time did she hear the call of a wolf. Her silver ears moved forward catching the tone of the call and all at once her tail began wagging. A wolf was howling for a pack leader! Narimé puffed her chest out trying to look strong for the very first wolf that had come to her border looking to join. She hoped the masculine voice she was hearing would be a good fit for them. For their pack desperately needed a few more members to help guard the borders and fill caches.

The silver wolf's hurried steps seemed to ease the nauseous feelings. Though for some odd reason her stamina was not at its best. For when the gray huntress got to the dark male her sides moved quickly to catch her breath. Maybe that means I'm getting bigger? She shook her ruff casting off the thought then padded forward. The dark wolfs pelt shown through the trees. Her blue gaze spotting him earlier due to the snow beneath their paws. A low "woof" was given announcing her presence as Nari padded through the tree's towards the lone male.

Immediately she was impressed by his size; close to that of her mate Sloane. The dark loner stood neutrally just outside of their weak scented border. Narimé noted his closeness to the border but did not dwell upon it. For the man had called for her anyway instead of casually crossing into their territory. Narimé forced her tail up and remembered to lift her gray chin showing her status to the orange eyed loner. Then she spoke trying to take the nervous stutter out of her voice.

"I'm Narimé Lagina Thorben leader of Whisper Caverns pack." She stated her name and her stature stayed high and dry but the silver wolf kept herself calm as she looked him over. After leading hunting parties herself she knew how to observe a wolfs body type. Whether they were stronger, faster, or held more stamina. This male held strength like her mate and would likely be one of those wolves who would end a hunt finishing the deer instead of dashing in or tiring a deer out. Likewise this male would make a better guardian which was definitely something she needed.

"So you are trying to join eh? Then what could you offer us?" The silver wolf already knew his reason for being there. It had been laced within his howl, and although she could see he would make a good guardian Nari wondered whether he had any other skills she should know about. Her head was swamped with memories of Elettra doing this very same thing, and she hoped silently that she was judging this male correctly as a leader should.

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2013, 02:50 AM by Narimé.)

Inactive III. Guardian
Anglo Quinsarc
Excitement pulses through his body as Narimé appears. The silvery woman approaches, her chin and tail held high. Immediately, Anglo recognizes this as an alpha, and he lowers his tail. His ears fall back, and he dips his head to her. "Narimé, it is a pleasure." His head remains dipped as he takes in her scent. She was pregnant, that was for sure. The scent was overbearing. His bright eyes look to her as she asks him questions.

He smiles, and nods. "I believe I would be a great asset to your pack." He thinks for a moment before speaking again, "I did not pick up a heavy border scent, and I am sure I would be a qualified guardian to make sure the borders are secure." His tail flicks, and the excitement continues to pour itself into and through his veins. "The borders will have to be secured quite well, especially because pups are on the way...." He offers a polite smile.

His orange eyes lock onto her purple-blue hued ones, and he breaks contact within moments to show his submission. He was about to start kneading the ground with his large paws, but resisted the nervous urge as he stood before the younger leader.

(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2013, 01:22 AM by Datura.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé looks to the male glad to see a flicker of excitement in his features. Although he was an older adult than herself this loner seemed just as excited as she was when the silver wolf had been within Willow Ridge to prove herself to Elettra and her ex-pack mates. His readiness to prove himself brought a smile to her face. Her eyes caught his quick glance in her direction and she gave him slight wag of her tail.

"You will not receive an official title until you have proven yourself as a guardian fully. However there will be plenty of opportunities for you to do this." She bwas still blushing from his earlier reference to the pups growing in her belly. Nari would do anything to keep them safe from harm.

"Our rules are plain and simple here in Whisper Caverns pack. You can fight for rank or spar with each other. Just don't badly injure or kill anyone. Plus, if you wanted to, you could have a mate inside or outside of the pack. Just no breeding. The pack wouldn't be able to support that many puppies. Also.. I know I'm ranting now, but remember.. We are all family now. Don't be afraid to ask your pack mates anything. Or to tell me that I am wrong about something. I am experienced in some area's but not others. " She finished feeling a bit nauseous again after standing still for so long.

He claims to be loyal, and looks to be a good wolf. I will watch him for a while to make sure though. She noted to herself as the silver wolf stretched in place then turned her gaze back to the dark wolf. Her posture was more relaxed now.

"So what is the name of this dark male who will be joining my family?" She asked kindly stepping forward to set her chin upon his shoulders and mark him as the pack.

Inactive III. Guardian
Anglo Quinsarc
Anglo listens and hangs on to every word that the leader speaks. He is sure he wants to join the pack. From her words, it seems as if he would blend right in. With his tail swaying, he dips his head graciously as she places her muzzle upon her back. "Anglo Quinsarc." He says, bringing his head back up. His tail remains low. He has a new leader.

Hopefully this new start at life would go well. He was anxious to prove himself. "I will not disappoint." His face is suddenly stoic, and his voice deep. A serious tone overtakes him; he is confident. A cool spring breeze blows toward them. Feeling the cool air mingle with his fur, Anglo breathes a light sigh of relief. The search was over. He hated not being in a pack. All that mattered now was proving himself.

With his jaws together now, he waits for her words, or her actions. He is excited to meet those whom he will call family- and the pups! He had never had experience with pups. This was going to open a whole new chapter in his life.

Littlewing, I had to edit your post because your html was causing the board to break. To prevent this from happening again, one: you need to close every tag you open. You had an unclosed font tag. Two: you need to close every tag in the opposite ordr that you opened them. Because you opened center first, you need to open it last. So it should go center, div font, then font, div, center. :3 -Sarah
(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2013, 01:24 AM by Datura.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Has to lengthen this somehow to at least ten posts.. XD

She exhales turning her gaze back to the border. Taking a few steps towards it Narimé scented the area disappointed with the lightness of their packs scent. It's just because there's so few of us.. She looked over her shoulder at Anglo and flicked her tail inviting him to follow. The two wolves might as well take a leisurely walk around the border to mark it while they were there.

"Lets get some work done before we head home to the den. Even though we're marking the borders this could also be called a tour so you can get around easy by yourself later." She started forward padding along at a moderate pace. Unsure if she would get tired after making a round marking out their home. It was quite obvious she probably wouldn't be doing this in the near future. Let the guardians patrol the borders. Stay home relaxing with the pups. She smiled to herself still excited about the upcoming Spring.

"So where might I ask was your previous home? Outside of Lore?" She asked casually allowing herself to shift into a more relaxed state with the new male. It would be good to get to know each other before bringing him to the den.

She wondered if the male had been living in this land for a while or if he'd been from outside of the mountains. Many wolves like herself had migrated into Lore from the land outside of the mountains. Unfortunately for her Nari would never know the way back to her old pack. For she had been following her father on that long sad journey. That didn't mean that other wolves didn't know about the lands where they had come from. Narimé was interested in the lands that she knew naught about.

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
With only four of them, marking the borders was a difficult job. Sure, they could merely claim a smaller piece to make it easier, but it might be harder to expand later. He had faith that they would recruit more members, but he couldn't be happier with the pair that had founded their little family with he and Narime'. He, himself, felt a bit torn between necessary pack duties and the overwhelming desire to hover over his mate, fretting at her every discomfort. He had finally torn himself away earlier and tried some unsuccessful hunting. His usual patience for waiting out the smaller prey had vaporized lately. He longed to hunt something large again and burn some of his pent up anxiety in the thrill of the chase.

He decided that he'd try fishing later, but in the meantime he would run a quick border patrol. He'd been running the borders for nearly an hour, strengthening the pack scent as he traveled. Things were quiet and that was a good thing for the huge male's nerves were a bit frazzled with worry over Narime'. As if thought of his lovely mate had made evidence of her presence materialize, he picked up a strong trail of her mingled with that of another following the border. A stranger. Male. In an instant, his hackles lifted, increasing his already impressive height. His golden amber eyes darkened a few shades and his pace quickened exponentially in his hurry to get to Narime's side.

He was in a lope by the time he caught sight of them ahead of him, walking together. Narime seemed calm and comfortable in the stranger's presence, which eased his mind...a little. Not even attempting to be quiet or subtle he approached the pair, head and tail raised to full height russet fur standing on end. He didn't growl or act aggressive, but he left little doubt as to who he was. He deftly inserted his considerable bulk between Narime' and the large black male and introduced himself. "Hello. Sloane Thorben, leader of Whisper Caverns. Who may I ask is traveling with my lovely mate?" If there had been any doubt as to his identity, he'd made it quite clear with his greeting.

He had always been a bit protective of Narime', but now he felt almost overwhelmed with the need to shelter her. As if she needed it. He had not missed the fact that she'd been comfortable with the stranger, so they'd interacted already and by the easy posture she held all had gone well. He might just be meeting their first new member since they had formed their little family. This was a good thing, but he waited to see how the dark pelted male reacted to his arrival.

Knight of Honor
Played by Melorama who has 49 posts.
Inactive II. Teacher
Kieth Tatum
Is it alright if I stick Kieth in there? If not, I'll just delete this post :)
And yeah, long post is very long XD

Prowling forwards, his dark brown paws barely making a sound on the ground as he made sure not to step on any fallen leaves or twigs. His body was lowered to the ground as his long, light grey legs stretched out ahead of him, each paw landing lightly on the ground. His thick, dark grey tail was sticking out behind him, but lowered on the ground as to not be seen, but not low enough as to catch on the ground and alert his prey. Pale grey eyes were glued to the hare nibbling at a blade of grass, his mouth hanging slightly open, with the tip of his salmon pink tongue hanging out of his white muzzle. The dark grey male breathed in slowly, and was careful not to exhale too loud in case the hare heard him. Light brown ears were pricked for any sounds of danger, but were angled towards the hare.

The dark grey male inched forward, keeping silent while still watching out for danger. His movements were slow, yet smooth and silent. He was a hunter, one out for the blood of his prey. He could feel his mouth watering, and the blood pounding in his veins as he breathed in the scent of the hare. It was the scent of a warm, furry body, mixed with grass and dirt.

A smile tugged at the dark grey males' lips, and he let it show. All the while, he had continued moving forward. Once he was just a few wolf-lengths away, he paused. His light brown ears angling in every known position, before returning to the hare. Likewise, he looked around, searching for any dangers that might hinder him. Certain that everything was fine, he looked back at the hare. It was nibbling a blade of grass. His eyes could see a small boulder in the distance, it was about a quarter his size when he stood to his full height. He knew that even if he pounced on the hare, it would still be too quick for him, so he would drive it to the rock and force it to either go left or right, or straight back to him.

Bunching his hind legs, the dark grey male leaned backwards on his haunches slightly. After a few moments of absolute silence, he pushed off of the ground with his hind paws and sprang into the air. Blades of grass whipped by his legs as he jumped up into the air. His front legs were out in front of them, with splayed paws to show his sharp, black claws. Time seemed to slow down as he flew through the air, before speeding up again as he touched down on the ground, just barely missing the hare as it gave a high pitched squeal and ran off in the direction of the small rock. The moment his hind paws touched the ground, he sprang forward in a sprint, with the wind rushing by him.

Everything around him, the trees, the grass and the birds faded to a blur. He could only see the hare in front of him, everything else was nonexistent to him as he felt his blood pounding in his veins. His muscles rippled with each movement he made, every stride he ran, whenever his paws touched the ground and lifted back into the air.

It seemed like only a few moments before they reached the small rock, and he saw the hare slow to almost a complete standstill before spinning around and coming straight for him. He saw the hare try and redirect its course as it realized its mistake, but it was too little too late. His front paws came down upon the hare and he lowered his jaws to close around its throat. Crunching down, he heard the crack as he broke its throat. Blood spurted onto his muzzle and chest, which dribbled down his fur and dripped onto his paws.

Panting heavily from his sprint, his salmon pink tongue hung out of his mouth and his dark grey tail swayed back and forth. This had been one of the few times he had caught a suitable piece of prey that was enough to sate a wolf's hunger. The rest of his fledgling pack would be happy, as they would have more to eat. Picking the hare up in his jaws, he was about to head back to the den site when an unfamiliar scent reached his sensitive black nose, although it was just distinguishable from the thick, heavy blood scent of the hare.

The dark grey male was torn, should he go stash the hare away or go check it out? He started heading in the direction of the den site before he paused, what if the scent was an intruding loner? Growling softly to himself, he turned around and padded towards the source.

It was only a few minutes before he came upon three wolves. There was a large russet male, who was easily distinguishable as his leader, Sloane. The other was a beautiful silver fae, who he knew was his other leader, Narimé. But the other was foreign to him. From his position, he could see that the loner was a male, looking to be about his age, with a black coat and grey and brown hues and golden coloured eyes. The black male was roughly his size, a bit shorter but more on the longer side. He pricked his light brown ears and caught the last of Sloane's words.

"Who may I ask is traveling with my lovely mate?"

He was about to go up to the threesome and say hello when he paused. Looking down at himself, he almost blushed. His chest and paws were still a rich red from the blood of the hare, and his muzzle was likely red as well. Setting down the hare, he sat on his haunches and quickly groomed himself by licking off the blood on his muzzle and chest. He left his paws as they would become clean soon anyway. Once he was sure it was all gone, the dark grey male picked the hare up in his jaws carefully and padded forwards, waving his tail amicably.

Once he got close to them, he set down the hare again and opened his jaws to speak. "Sloane, Narimé." He dipped his head respectively before turning to the loner, with a kind smile on his face. "Hello there. My name is Kieth Tatum." He glanced up at his leaders, hopefully he hadn't interrupted something important.

He waited a few moments before turning back to Sloane and Narimé. "I, uh, went hunting and managed to catch a hare, as you can see." His pale grey gaze shifted from the three wolves around him and his dark grey tail swayed back and forth behind him as he waited for one of them to speak.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2013, 12:01 PM by Kieth.)
[Image: wcpride3_by_terra_anne-d60id3y.png]
You can run, but you can't hide

Inactive III. Guardian
Anglo Quinsarc
Anglo turns his head as Sloane appears. As soon as the other leader spoke, Anglo dipped his head once again. His tail remains low when he approaches. All this submission- it was troublesome, but it was necessary. "A pleasure, Sloane. I am Anglo Quinsarc." He offers a polite smile before he speaks again "I've come by the borders of your land to join your family." His orange-hued eyes look to the silvery wolf who had just recently marked him as one of the pack.

He takes in a breath of air. Blood. How strange. With a tilt of his head, Anglo searches. His questioning mind is soon satiated when Keith appears. Another member of his new family? Anglo silently wonders how many are within the pack. He nods to the wolf as he approaches and addresses his leaders. "Hello, Keith. I'm Anglo Quinsarc," he replies in a warm voice. His tail sways in an excited way as he keeps it down.

Silence overtakes him as the mottled gray wolf speaks again, this time about a hare he had recently caught. The blood staining his coat was no doubt belonging to the fresh kill. Feeling hunger begin to creep up on him, Anglo directs his gaze back to Sloane. Though Narimé had approved of him, he would await the words of the male leader to be ultimately sure.

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2013, 12:06 AM by Datura.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
No muse.. sorry guys little post

The scent of her mate caught Nari's attention and immediately her tail began wagging excitedly. She hadn't seen him for a little while. His calm face would always set her mind at ease. The silver she wolf stopped in her tracks waiting for him to appear and when the russet wolf did Nari felt a little sad that he didn't immediately greet her. Instead the Thorben took to pack business placing himself between Anglo and herself. Being slightly hormonal made the usually understanding Nari into an annoyed one. With a little nip at Sloane's shoulder Narimé showed her annoyance. Her usual self would have been fine with her mates defensive movement, glad even to know that he was always there to protect her, but right now she was already annoyed enough with her nauseous belly. The girls patience was a little thinner than usual. Perhaps pregnancy hormones would also be the reason her mood would shift unusually.

"He did not cross our border, but howled from it for a leader. Anglo was quite courteous and respectful of me. A gentlemen as far as I know, and quite excited to become a member of our family." She wedged herself next to Sloane using her added weight from the pups as the silver wolf spoke up.

All of the sudden another of her new family showed himself. Kieth had come along with the scent of blood. The scent of hare alone sent Nari's stomach into flips switching quickly from nauseous to hunger. What the heck! She growled inwardly to herself while eyeing the hare. Saliva began to drip from the gray wolfs jaws.