(See All?) Announcements
721 Users Online
Google, Finley, Nori

the road less travelled — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ilona who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Chetan Su Namun

The golden male was ready to leave the grey-painted female to her own business if she so desired; and if his presence was nothing more than a nuisance. Chetan also had better things to do than to tease a complete and random stranger in lands he did not know. Regardless there was also an inkling of curiosity that dwindled whenever he looked at her, raising even more questions than answers. It confused him because she did not answer, not that she had any obligation to do so either. After his question of leaving was posed Sagacity suddenly turned her emotions upside down. Her body language began to change while reflecting how she felt, and it was all but happy. It was not only a sudden sadness that surrounded her but she appeared fragile like a China doll. Feeling a lump in his throat forming instantly, Chetan was not left untouched by her plea for help.

Stepping closer to her feminine figurine, his golden eyes did notice her rounded belly and her condition. However he did not make any assumptions about her conditions or judge a book by its cover. Instead he said not a word for the next few minutes to come. Rubbing his cool, charcoal nose underneath her muzzle, he tried to pull her chin up so that it did not hang in shame, guilt, sadness or a mixture of those emotions. He did not know her story but he was very willingly to listen. Licking the tip of her nose thereafter, he stepped back and took a seat. ”I’m here to listen if you got something to share.” It was an offer for a strange shoulder; he did not want to truly hear anything unless she was willingly to share. But here was here, wordlessly and without a second motive other than wanting to help out if he could. But then again he was just that; a complete stranger.

Thank-you Jess/Sagacity for the profile & the avatars <3
Played by Jess who has 343 posts.
Inactive II. Scout
Sagacity
Heya love- I've gotta get all Sage's pre-baby threads wrapped up...That being said, THESE TWO NEED TO MEET AGAIN. SOON. I DEMANDS IT. OKAY? OKAY. <3<3<3!!!

There was a slight pause in which she felt her throat clench in the silence. It was uncomfortable, this feeling. Asking for help. She hadn't said the word but it was there and it was being considered. Chetan stepped closer and the girl instinctively turned her ears back slightly and watched him with one eye, head turned slightly, as though to shield the view of her abdomen, or perhaps to put her jaws between him and the young she carried. There was no telling which; the motion was defensive, but not a move to conceal her secret completely. He looked on and she turned her head forward, watching his expression carefully now that she knew he'd known enough to look.

Her teeth clenched as he drew close enough to touch her, and as soon as his muzzle moved below hers she lifted her head, partially to avoid the touch and partially to show that she was quick. She was vulnerable, yes, but that went without saying she wouldn't go down without a fight, should he try anything funny. There was something exceptionally strange about being touched by this stranger. He was gentle and kind, and kissed the top of her muzzle gently. She watched him with eyes which had expected something else altogether, and her look was almost an accusation. How dare he be so gentle and kind.

She held her tongue for a moment, looking at him with a gaze which had sharpened in defense but now softened. She sat down, but did not move toward him, even though the soft part of her soul wished to have someone hold her. The only one to do that, though, would be Rhysis- if he would even grant her that mercy. She breathed in and allowed some of her tension to ease away when she exhaled.

"I'm Sage." She said, voice very quiet but still and calm all the same. "I belong to a pack, and I am their scout." She said. "No one in my pack knows; nor can they ever know." She said. She went on to explain her situation, unfolding the tale of her relationship with Rhysis, and for the first time feeling as though she was not being judged by what she said. She'd found an unusual confident in Chetan, and promised herself- and him- that they would meet again, and that she would repay him for his kindness.

Table by Tyrant <3
(This post was last modified: May 23, 2013, 02:50 PM by Sagacity.)