(See All?) Announcements
577 Users Online
Bing, Neo, Google

rise from the ashes — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
The slender fae explained her weariness, and the ivory wolf regarded her as she stretched out in rest, a small smile tugging to his lips. His muzzle bowed in turn, a nod of understanding being given before he paced back a step, giving her room. She was a kind enough soul, and the male felt slightly guilty at having overwhelmed her so much with her options.

Blinking, his eyes follow toward the path he would take to seek out Borlla, and releasing a soft sigh that escaped from a more content nature than what his current companion seemed to feel, the male gave a final nod, partial to that of a farewell. “If you decide to seek me out, I welcome your presence,” he offered quietly, his smile widening to a more honest grin now. “But if I don’t see you, I only imagine it is that your heart has decided to follow another path.” After all, with such a decision, the heart was the only thing worthy of following.

“Take care, Itai.” With this final statement, the alabaster male turned, his large figure beginning to weave back the way to Bramble Falls, knowing Borlla awaited him there. Once more he avoided the Ridge, though he sought the comfort and solace in the fact that he was returning home to his family, as small as a family they were at this time.