(See All?) Announcements
618 Users Online
Bing, Google, Clover, Jethro

Radioactive — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti was quick to nod after her response; that was all she needed to know. The woman in front of her was obviously stronger than the average wolf. She knew her mother, at this stage of her pregnancy, physically couldn’t be outside the den for as long as she was. She knew though, that her family was known for larger litters. Then Elettra looked at her sides and mentioned that she was allowed at the cache in chance she did not scavenge up the necessary amount of food. “My thanks Ma’am, but I have scavenged my way through seasons for about a year and a half now. If I cannot make my way through more of the seasons, than I am no scavenger.” She said, her tone respectful, though she over analyzed everything. She did not want to be disrespectful to her alpha after all.

Sema figured she should start moving; she wasn’t tired nor thirsty or full of hunger. “I shall depart than, and let you get back to resting. Sorry to have woken you.” She said after assuming that the female had been sleeping. She felt really bad about disturbing the alpha for her petty needs. She bowed her head and took a few steps back. She would, of course, wait for the silver and black, dominant fae to respond before just darting off. Though she knew all her encounters might not be as subtle as the one she had encountered. She thought about challenging her way up the ranks. She could challenge Tempest, and Skana. Perhaps this mysterious female that was above Tempest. Sema had never personally talked to her Kyrie.

Curiosity would kill the wolf, she figured to wait until after Elettra’s pups were born. After all, she did not want to worry anyone that she challenged up before the pups were born. A female in her old pack had done that before her mother’s second litter. Sema had been told she wanted to challenge the alpha male and female for their pack and the land. It was lucky she had failed when she challenged the second.

[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The Archer Matriarch nods and smirks with an agreement, nodding the length of her grey and black muzzle in understanding to the woman. Elettra was sure if worse came to worse, Semananti's instinct would take over and she would feed wherever necessary in order to survive, though it seemed for the time being Semananti was doing well with finding food on her own. There seemed to be a sense of pride in the woman for her scavenging abilities and Elettra held no means to break her member of this. If Semananti could survive of stealing kills from weaker predators that only meant more to go around for everyone else within the ranks. Besides, winter was coming to an end and the warmer months were drawing near, making finding prey much easier with their return and the birth of yet more to come.
"It is of no problem. I only hope you find your duty benefiting..." With a smirk then to her words, she lifts, taking a moment to stretch out the slight strain in her muscles before offering her new member a dip of her head in farewell towards her short journey. Moving into the Hush Meadows as by far an easy task though Elettra thought it well enough to start out with something small to see how well she did. In time, a father travel may be put to use to push Semananti's speed and stamina to the test.
Offering the timbered color woman one last glance, Elettra's tail brushes high at her backside and she turns, trotting back into the wide opening of their pack's den, formed by jumbles of rock edged into the lands not far from the mountains foothills.
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti respectfully waited until Elettra had disappeared back into the den before she started to move out towards the horizon. There was a lack of latent hostility amongst the wolves as a whole, but between Willow Ridge and a few outside wolves, it seemed there would always be tension. It calmed her to know she was always at her packmates back, ready to strike like a surprise attack from poniards in the back. It was also calming to her mind to know that her packmates had her back too; they were ready to defend her in times of trouble because they were all a family.

Though Sema had yet to meet Elettra’s mate, the male alpha presumably, she felt like she was at home and that all the pack were ready to welcome her. But she would still prove herself. Her paws shuffled along the ground with pride. Her gait was filled with a passionate and courageous vibrato feel to it. She was ready; she figured that she would have to start by checking the west, if it wasn’t to the west than it could be to the east. Her mind filled with the thoughts, she wasn’t worried persay, but she was definitely nervous. Perhaps she would find herself at a lack of words for what to say to these alphas whom she has never met.

She breathed in deeply, she needed to relax and calm down. She could think of what she had to say, or more of what she would say, right now while she had time to think about it. Her fur was flat against her lean and muscular frame. The medium sized wolf would be a wall of steel and a scavenging menace to some, but also a soft and calm, and gentle wolf to others. It all depended on two things, their gender and her role. Perhaps even their personality would make a difference. She breathed in again as she got worked up. She began to break out into a run. The sooner she got there, the sooner she could report back to Elettra. When that happened she could go and scavenge herself a meal. She took a bit of pride in her skills to provide for herself. It made her feel strong and worth something. No one could take it from her.

(End)

[Image: WR3.png]