(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan, Nia

Just Imagine — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
I will post Ash with this as soon as I can...

She had turned her gaze towards her brother briefly so that she could see the small nod of affirmation from him, giving her the okay to trek in such uncomfortable waters, and that was for the both of them. Though it was kind of ironic though, because she knew that Ash loathed water, he never wanted to be near it and when he was, he was completely disgusted. The Woodland’s alpha remembered one of the exceptions being the lake near his home, the one that Nina knew that Ash loved very much, and she would never ask him to ever give that up, for anything. Giving a brief, appreciative nod towards her brother, her gaze traveled back over towards Namara, clearing her throat and speaking clearly, "Ash did this to me. He tried to murder me and obviously, that was before we made up." Flicking her ears, she watched her little brother for his reaction, before her gaze settled back towards the girl he had brought with her.

Flicking her tail behind her, she blinked briefly, her emerald orb watching the Poisoned wolves in front of her. She decided to speak once more, "My injuries were much worse than they were now, I was on the brink of death, but my mate, formally my best friend back then, saved me, along with a healer from your pack now. You have Ash as a witness…I was dying, but I was saved and as you see now, I am recovered. All the pop out scars on me are from a battle that I didn‘t even fight, with my own brother. I can almost promise that no matter what happens, you will recover and things will always get better." As if agreeing with her words, she nodded her head, letting her gaze remain on Namara and not daring to look at her strong brother.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Pleased to see that his sister had picked up on his message, he nodded his head towards her in affirmation to her pointed glance at him. He was not exactly sure how his pack mate would react to this information, though it was giving her some information about his past, something that he had never offered to any of his current pack mates, save Athena. Tensing slightly, he waited for his sister to start her story, the story of how Ash would have been a cold blooded killer if her mate had not come to rescue her, and truth be told, he knew that if he hadn’t known Nina, he would have never met some of the important wolves in his life. Like Treena…. That’s right big guy, I haven’t left. Biting his tongue so that he wouldn’t growl, he glanced up at the sky briefly. Why did her voice remain when he knew she was gone? She was not coming back, nothing was ever going to change that and now this heart-staking voice was returning, reminding him of her every few minutes. The painful reminder that she had left. Of course, only two wolves knew of that relationship, and one of them was standing right in front of him.

His sister’s voice dragged on and on, but he could hear the importance in every word that was spoken. He managed to glance back over at Namara, his green eyes trying to read her reaction to what was being said and just wanting to know what she was thinking. Would she think less of her superior now that she knew some of the truth about him? His past had never been a thing that he had accented in his pack life. No one in his pack that had joined after him knew of his past and that remained fact until this day. He was now allowing a relative of his tell a story of both of their pasts, and it was highly uncomfortable, for both of them, he was sure, to be sharing this tad bit of information to a wolf that his sister barely even knew. He appreciated her doing this for them though, he appreciated it and he would be sure to let her know this when this meeting was finished.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Namara kept her silence, and as soon as the first words left Nina's mouth Namara had to fight to keep her jaw clenched. Ash, a killer? At first she began to feel angry at him for lying to the pack. But it was short lived, Namara don't you get it? Why do you think he is angry all the time? That kind of past would be enough to haunt anyone. Ash lived with the knowledge of it every single day. Knowing, knowing he had tried to kill his sister in cold blood. In the same way Namara was not that different from Ash, though physically they had never abused Kamota, they had beat him mercilessly until he had fled and wound up here. Yet in the end they had still come together the same way she had with Kamota.

At this point the flood of emotions had passed the females face and she was once more calm. Though for long moments her silver gaze would flash to Ash and rest. It was not an angry gaze, nor was it afraid. In her eyes shined the light of new respect for one wolf whom she was beginning to know better than she would have thought was allowed, and one that she had never met. They had fought odds and come out the other side unscathed, so to speak. Of course the physical scars were there but inside they were siblings, and they loved each other regardless of the past.

A few more moments passed before Namara opened her jaws "Thank you both for telling me all this. I will beat this injury and I will make all those who dare oppose Poison Path shake in their flea bitten hides for they all think the mountain will have killed me. But most of all I will beat the mountain. It won't get Namara Laylani." With that her head turned to give Ash a solid stare, her silver gaze hard as steel. It said what words would not. I will get through this, there is no question, no matter how hard it gets I will not give up. Namara then flicked her gaze between the two wolves, resolution and something like pride showed on her face. No malice nor pity, what had been done in the past was long since over, and now it was time to look to the future and face any and all obstacles that were to come

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Calmly she watched as the display of emotions crossed over Namara’s face as she told her story. If she would have had to recite them all, she would not have been able to do so, for there were so many. One she definitely saw was anger, before it was quickly replaced with realization. Confusion swept over the Reinier’s mind as she looked over the Poison Path lady, her head tilted slightly. The woman was silent and behind her, Nina could see Ash’s awaiting eyes, wanting to know what his pack mate thought of him now no doubt. When she saw Namara turn towards Ash, the girl watched as the two had a connection moment. She knew that something was up between the two wolves, though she would not say anything, for she did not want to mess with her brother’s mind. She knew she had not seen the male care so much for another female, save Athena, since Treena had disappeared. Nina knew that Ash was still not over her, as much as he tried to pretend that he was.

When Namara’s voice addressed the both of them; Nina dipped her head in acceptance to the female, a small smile tugging on her lips. She had done what she had been called here to do. Her mission had been accomplished and she was sure that after this meeting a huge amount of stress would be lifted off of her brother’s shoulders and his pack mate’s own. Wagging her tail behind her, she nodded towards both of the wolves, looking back towards her territory. Damn, she was hungry! Clearing her throat to get the two wolves’ attention, she spoke, "Well I must be getting back. If any of you two need me, you know where I am." Nodding towards the two mountain wolves, she turned on her heel and quickly disappeared into the shadows of the thickets.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Waiting anxiously to see what his pack mate would think of Nina’s words as they had poured out of her mouth. From his current position he could not see the array of emotions cross over his subordinate’s face and it made him slightly nervous, knowing that was what his sister was telling her was true. If Namara thought that the brute was scary and intimidating before, then what would she think of him now? Knowing that he had tried to kill his own kin, what was he thinking? No pack mate in their rightful mind would trust a man that had tried to kill their own sibling. Ash knew to wait though, and he sat patiently, green mossy eyes watching Namara’s movements closely, trying to figure out what was going on in her head. The Poison Path alpha was allowing a part of his past to be known to this girl, something that he would not offer many. She could either take what Nina was saying well or leave Ash back in the dust.

When the woman turned to him, he felt his doubts quickly fading away into the back of his mind as he saw that her eyes were radiating respect for him and only him. Slowly, the tension started to end from his shoulders to his back, things he had not even known he had been doing. The words that were spoken by Namara only boosted his slight confidence in the fact that he was not at a total loss. The lady had gotten what Ash had wanted her to get and that was the important thing right now. There was always something important in life and something to look forward to. The goal had been accomplished and as his own sister took her leave and the two passed their own goodbyes; Ash dipped his head in respect for the alpha of the Woodlands pack, glad that she had come when he had requested her. Now it was time for Namara and Ash to make their long trek back home.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.