(See All?) Announcements
554 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

Fate sure is strange
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Alright, gonna try and give you a good reply...lol)

Frost's head was pressed to his for a long silenced moment. A eerie tension filled the air surrounding the two as she starred into his eyes. They looked so insane, tormenting, and thoughtful all wrapped up into yellow orbs. Stiffly her ribs expanded and caved in as she breathed, anger coursing though her blood and boiling it.

<i>"Maybe it is in my head, and maybe I want to know what is in yours, maybe... Maybe I just want your mind, or this all just a game and we are both players on the same side aimed for greater purposes that interfere." </i>

She chewed on his words mentally speaking for quite awhile, deep in thought. Her hackles flattened and her temper cooled as she sat. Finally breaking the silence she said, "Maybe, or maybe we are just two stubborn wolves who crossed paths. If you did want my mind you probably would have already gotten it and I'd be dead." She said ending slightly bitter sounding as she stood back up. She walked past him and didn't stop till several feet laid between them, she glanced over her shoulder. A yawn forced it's way from her as she watched him waiting for his next move.
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]
Played by Ghoff who has 80 posts.
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
Crowe released a low growl as Frost walked away, how badly he wanted to ruin her, make her crazy, make her hurt or bleed. But he could not, not today no, Crowe had a mission to attend to, it was far too important to waste anymore time with this fool of a girl. But in the same stretch he felt she could be of use to him, her sharp tongue rivaled his own, though not as refined. He was a master of wit and could call her missteps at every turn, though it never seemed to dent her. Just what I need, a hotheaded female who knows not how to use her tongue. On the other side, what if he taught her how to refine her sharp tongue, her fearless ways? He could create a powerful entity, that would more or less owe it's life to him. If she refused after all was said and done, and she had been shaped and molded he would simply kill her.

The more intriguing fact was how he felt she was necessary now, she took herself away at every moment, so that meant he obviously had to take her with him. But why? What would Naira say of him bringing back strays, especially ones whom do not cooperate? In the end the mere curiosity of the situation won over and he turned his head over his shoulder, "I have an important mission to attend to, now you can either leave, or you can come along. The choice is yours, maybe I could use you." A strange offer to be made, but then, what about Crowe was not strange? If she proved to be useful as he so thought, he would offer to take her to Naira, if not... well, there were ways of dealing with that.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
Frost waited watching his complex face, a curiosity rising with in her chest. Her ears swiveled forward as she wanted to hear his reply soon. It took her by surprise and she nodded simply saying nothing more...*This could be interesting.* She thought turning to pad to his side. She looked up at his face and said, "Crowe, you do offer one strange adventure, but I have nothing else to do but roaming lonely." Her tone held no emotion, it was blunt and a bit tired sounding.

The young women expected him to lead her away to his mission. It shown in her eyes that for the moment she saw him as a her leader of paths. Glancing forward she took in the land before them, *I wonder where we will go and how long it will take us.* her thoughts seemed innocent and pure. Though she wan't interested in joining a pack, it meant responsibilities and with responsibilities your freedom would abandon you.
(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 07:16 AM by Frost.)

Played by Ghoff who has 80 posts.
IV. Guardian
Crowe Shane
Her agreement to come meant almost nothing... almost, other than a companion, and a set of teeth in case he needed them. But deep down something stirred within him, a strong curiosity to know such a wolf, a she wolf at that. One whom had stood up to his advances with the utmost bravery and even saw into his insanity. It was a mystery, one that he wanted to unravel, and in the end, destroy. For no two such beings could exist in Crowe's mind, save for Tenzin, but Tenzin had not made Crowe angry, he complimented the massive wolf's intelligence with brute strength.

Happy for the moment to have such a companion along side him he set off at a lope, all the while scenting the air for something nasty to roll in. Ignoring the grimaces he would surely see from frost."One day you will learn cunning, Frost, it is not always glorious but it always ends, well... For me anyways." Lightning flashed through his eyes revealing for a split second his intention. One day he would still ruin Frost but for now... cunning. Crowe would bide his time, maybe build trust, and take her mind when she least expected him to. It was decided, by Crowe at least, and in his mind, she could not change it anyways.

(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2013, 07:51 AM by Crowe.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Ok that post sort of creeped me out because of his thoughts...lol.)

Frost trotted along side him ignoring the sleepiness attempting to bring her down into a unwilling rest. His next words would of sent a red hue to her cheeks if wolves could blush. *His mind thinks I'm cunning!!! Well him.* She thought and her gait seemed to hold a bit more pride towards herself. His other words had befuddled the girl and she could not bring her self to understand. Always ends.....Those two words rang through her mind and she wondered if he walking talking about death itself, or something else. She knew they were important and held something with in them.

The night seemed too long and dragged out to her as they traveled to the mysterious Lost Lake. The moon had been missing from the sky and the stars seemed to simply choose not to shine as bright. It felt as if the night had been planned to her, as if this all was suppose to happen and appear this way. Huffing at all her busy thoughts she glanced at Crowe staring at his head and thinking of his brain once again. *Ppprrrreeeecccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooouuuuuuuusssss miiinnnd.*

(Exit: Frost)