(See All?) Announcements
527 Users Online
Bing, Google

Arrhythmia — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Allie who has 103 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Lucero
I'm sorry about the wait! {and the crummy post} If you want to, we could wrap this thread up and start a new one? :D

just to put your mind at ease you don't owe me anything
miss lucero
you paid me well in memories

Only a short time before their run-in she'd been alone, restless, sleepless. Tired. Many days the wolves of Magnolia Glen had been settled here, each with their own personal haunts within the borders; many days had passed where she'd failed to get to know any of them, and for a time she thought that wouldn't change. But today the sun rose just a little faster, just a little brighter, and she couldn't helpbut feel as though the night that had challenged her contentedness had given way to a day of change. As Ataneq called her by her newly assumed and personally tailored nickname, she knew she'd finally made a friend in her own pack. He went on to assert that their leaders had chosen this place well and made mention of the children who were well on their way, and she agreed.

After what she perceived as a flash of hesitation, the dark-furred boy revealed that he'd come across a certain tree further down the creek. She paused then, lifting a single fore paw from the ground as she glanced over her shoulder to him, her interest culminating in her body language. By now the morning light had chased away most of the night, leaving the world bright and painted in shades of green. The grasses here and along the edges of the creek were vibrant and plush, the leaves and buds on the tree branches a testament to spring, and dispersed along the crests and troughs of the rolling hills were blossoming wildflowers made brighter by her happiness. Her wild eyes swept over the scenery briefly before returning to her friend. "It sounds pretty neat," she said, referring to the tree. "—will you take me there? I'd love to see it." She looked upon the Tartok boy with a new perspective as the pale light illuminated his dashing features. Her friend. Her Atanaq.

{fade out}
(This post was last modified: Jun 05, 2013, 08:43 PM by Lucero.)
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok
nah, i don't think that was crummy at all! <3

Though he had not been alone before Magnolia Glen, he certainly had been without friends. His brothers had been his only companions and he could only handle the similarities to himself so much. All his brothers had very similar characteristics to himself but they all took after their mother, as they were born to be warriors and to be strong. They were, but Ataneq apparently had a soft side—one that hadn’t been forced into a situation like this before where he was simply infatuated with the yearling before him.

At her gesture he would have blushed, feeling bashful in her presence as she wished to see the place that he had found. Perhaps it would be something special now that he had someone to share it with that might appreciate it, but sharing it with her would be the only way to know for sure. “I wouldn’t mind showing it to you Lucy,” he smiled glad that this was the name that she would forever be known as by him. He was sure that in time others might catch onto this nickname as well but she would forever know that he had started it—he was the one that had started Lucy.

With a charming smirk he motioned his head south so that they could begin their journey towards his find. Would this be their secret meet-up place? For when they ever needed a friend they would simply know to meet here and call for the other? Suddenly, Ataneq had a sure-fire assumption that Lucero was his something special.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)