(See All?) Announcements
627 Users Online
Jadon, Bing

This Will Be Our Year — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
You can make a post and then we can archive! <3

With Hollow’s response, she knew she had gotten her point across, which was all she had been hoping for. Keeping a small smile on her face, she watched as Hollow went from sad to business. Taking the note, she raised her head, pleased with the news that he was informing her with. If there were no disturbances then there were no dangers for the pups. Meaning that the woman did not have to worry as much as she thought she would have to. With a relieved sigh, she watched on in curiosity to see if her Second would have anything else to say. When it would seem that he did not, she cleared her throat and calmly spoke, "Well…I must get some rest. I hope you well, young Hollow."

With her calm words, she watched as the young man left, only for her to lay down, curled around her young and her emerald eye staring at the den wall in front of her. So much was going to come in the weeks ahead and it made her nervous knowing that soon she would have to take her young out of the den to meet the rest of the pack. She wanted them in the den with her, where she knew she could protect them. The day would have to come though and she knew she would need to bring them out into the world. The only way to prepare for that was to get some sleep. Soon enough, the alpha of the Secret Woodlands pack fell into a peaceful slumber.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow still felt the pull in his chest, and knew that even though he had regained his composure that Nina would worry to some extent which was the main reason he hadn't wanted to tell her about his problems. All the same it had to be said, otherwise it would have eaten the young male up. Silence surrounded him for a few moments as his thoughts continued to swirl, aware Nina had given her dismissal and shown her pleasure at the good news. He turned to leave and padded out to the mouth of the den, but not before turning his head around and calling softly "Thank you Nina, rest well." Then to the pups he said, "Enjoy your dreams little ones, until I can meet you all in the light I shall be keeping you all safe."

With that he strode outside and sat down for a few moments standing guard almost. Moreover he was contemplating the short meeting, It was good to know he had such a supportive leader and she had such healthy pups. Even if Azariah never returned, Hollow would keep his head up for the sake of all of them. Even if his poor heart shattered he would stand fast with Nina Renier, and with Koda and their 3 children. It made him proud to be a part of such a strong pack. With a sigh the dark male padded away and back to the borders for another patrol.