(See All?) Announcements
608 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

and count to ten — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#004A80;"><b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#144034;">
It would take him a lot of strength to not be on edge with someone else touching the kill he had found. Especially since she had declared interest in it previously and gave into his con of a pack more easily than he had thought. After all, it hadn’t really been his intention to invite her but now that he hadn’t he couldn’t think of anything he would like more.
And try she shall not. Ataneq would make sure of that. She might be slender and not really built to fight a tank like him, but she probably was pretty good at dodging and evading. That was a handy tool for someone of her stature, whereas he was just a tank that probably wouldn’t feel any attack she tried on him. Even with that, he simply did not want some stranger taking off with a part of his prey. Eponine was pretty, but right now she simply was not pretty enough to get in the way of his prize.
So in silence they walked back to Magnolia Glen, dragging the doe’s corpse through grass and dirt, so that he could give it to his leaders and show them a willing subordinate. He was now killing two birds with one stone—bringing a grand meal as well as a suitable member to a pack, as far as he saw. He expected she knew something other than how to ask for a meal, so she would have to be smart when talking to Phineas or Borlla about a place within the pack.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)