A Golden Crown — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
don't judge a thing
Karpos Slayer
until you know what's inside it

Karpos let the sleep overcome him, yearning to get into a darker state of his mind, a peaceful one. A state of mind where he was calm and safe, one where he could be a man of great strength. He knew that he was smaller than his sister, but that did not matter, he could still be great, couldn’t he? He let the sleep overcome him because he was tired, there was no other reason. Perhaps there was a bit of boredom in it, batting at her was nothing, he wanted to know what else there was. He smiled a bit as he heard his sister answer, and then nothing but a dream.“Once upon a time, I heard that the wolves could fly.” Karpos had told his sister and his sister giggled at him, but they were different, they looked like blobs that were as big as their parents. They had grown to be super awesome, but they still had blurry vision.

In his dream, he had seen what he saw, him as he pictured himself to be when he grew up. It almost hurt that Adsila and himself were so small. What if an evil wolf found them, and they couldn’t protect ma? It scared him to think of it like that. I’d give up everything, if only for your good ma, I will always be here until something happens, in the chance I am not there, and then protect yourself. Stay safe! He thought as he quickly drifted into REM Sleep, hoping for the nightmare to end. It was the nightmare, of course, that he had been taken by and evil, a very evil wolf that wanted to hurt him. He would never let anyone hurt his sis, or his ma or his da. That was not the way he rolled and he would see if his sister was the same way. Already, he was turning into a guardian.

{End}