655 Users Online
Bing

Namara's Song — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrdKuw5SRaE - this song = Namara's dream

Namara? Namara! Hazy shapes began to sharpen until the mountain came into focus once more, something was off though. The edges were all too sharp, the colors contrasted to vividly, a plant growing between the cracks in the rock seemed to emit their own light. After a few moments she realized Ash was no where in sight. For a few moments Namara was sure she was dead, especially when she turned her head and saw Kamota. Her breath caught in her throat until she choked out, Kamota? is it really you? Oh Kamota how I've missed you. Wisdom spoke through her brothers eyes and he merely nodded his head. I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you Kamota, I love you brother, I was going to make you strong like Tenzin and I. Her words caught in her throat once more before Kamota finally spoke, In a voice not his own, but of a stronger more wise voice, as if Kamota had become what Namara always knew he could be. But I am strong now, I'm stronger than I ever have been, now you are the weak one, do not weep for me, do not mourn my death after it has already been done. But live sister, live your life, you are free from your past, you changed as I always wished you would, I release you. Everything faded leaving Namara running full pelt towards him as he seemed to fade, Don't go!

Darkness. The world shrouded in darkness and silence began to shift into grays and browns. Colors faded into a blur, a gray head lifted from cold hard stone to gaze out into what appeared to be a world of blurs and mixed colors. Namara shook her head once and the colors brightened and their edges sharpened, her world, the real world, was once more in focus. But once again Ash was gone from where he had been in front of her. Until she rolled her shoulders and bumped something soft and furry. A moments panic until she realized the scent was him. Namara rolled to her other side so that she was facing him. "You know, I've bit noses off for being that close to me when I wake up." Her voice was a little weak but it held humor.

Namara's face grew serious, "I had a dream, Kamota was there. He told me to live my life, and that I had changed the way he wanted." There was a spark in her eyes as she spoke, a spark to light a fire, a brand new flame, that would burn within the she wolf for years and light her way in life. "I think he's right, you, and a Athena have taught me the meaning of loyalty, Kamota has taught me love. Without all of you, I would have never made it this far. I think it's time to show you all what Namara Laylani is made of. " With those words the spark in her eyes lit that flame, and it roared to life, the silver sheen returned and look of determination. As it turns out in the end, all Namara needed, was advice from the wolf she had come to help be strong.

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
That song made me cry.

He remained there for what felt like hours, and eventually he fell into a peaceful sleep, his lids closed and breath evening out for the first time in weeks. He was finally relaxed for once. He would have nothing to worry about in his sleep. It was then that she appeared to him, and in the conscious world, his heart gave a leap and started to speed up, the sight of the woman in front of him a sight for his eyes, and his eyes only. In the dream, he raced towards her and dipped his nose into her neck, inhaling her honey sweet scent. A soft whine escaped his muzzle, in both the waking world and the dream world. She was his, but he had no clue where she was. It was enough just to see her right now though and being able to smell made everything better. Ash she needs you…Athena needs you…you know this. Nodding his head to her, he licked her cheek, his green eyes looking into her gaze. Will I still be able to hear you? He asked he, his eyes glinting hopeful. Shrugging her shoulders, she replied quickly, her voice fading as he awoke, I don’t know yet. I think- and then his thought was broken off.

He found the reason it being Namara stirring next to him. Feeling moister near his eyes, he brought his paw up and batted at his face until it was dry, thankful he had gotten it done before his subordinate looked back towards him. Her words caused him to flush, and he was thankful for the dark fur he had obtained from his bloodline. He remained serious though, not finding any humor in her words. It did not help that he had just had a mentally disturbing realization once again, one that shook him up quite deeply. When she turned serious, he pricked his ears forward, tilting his head curiously as she spoke. He was good to hear that she was straightening up now, it would help out with the pack and he would not have as much stress on his shoulders as he usually would. Nodding his head absentmindedly and almost robotically, he spoke evenly, no hint of emotions in his voice, "Yes, I suppose that is good. It’s time to get back to the pack. Come." He turned on his heel and prepared for the long journey they had back to their home.

He just pulled a dick move on you. I'm sorry.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
The words that came from Ash were entirely unexpected. Namara did not know what to make of them at first, his flat tone was almost dismissive of everything she had just said. For once it had been something important, something positive and he acted like it didn't matter at all. What the hell is his problem? She thought, a bitter feeling crept into her bones, it was as if she had found a friend who had almost quickly rejected her. Just as soon as she had started to trust him. Of course that's the way it always was, everyone close to her left her in some way, Tenzin had abandoned his family, Kamota had died, and now Ash was pushing her away, or that was at least how she felt.

Of course, he never really cared, of course, I should have been smarter than this, I thought maybe there was something here, but I guess not, I guess. Fucking. Not. An old anger returned to her, almost rising to a blind fury, that was barely tempered enough to keep the pain from her belly. As they rose and started back down the mountain she accepted no help and was prepared to snap at him if he tried. Dick. Her thoughts repeated over and over. The only words offered to the male were just as cold as the snowy tomb that had nearly taken her life. "Yeah, lets go." Said flat with no expression her eyes remained steel, cold steel, the same look they had carried when she had first arrived, the same look they had carried as she had snapped at Jessie swiftpaw, and Shade Slayer. Icy fingers clutched the she wolfs heart and she vowed to herself that she would become feared and noble so that not even Ash could deny her abilities, and if he tried she would not beg, she would not ask for mercy, she would fight.

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The dark man had known as soon as the words had escaped his mouth that it had not been the right thing to say to her heart felt words to him, but his mind was elsewhere, until he heard her icy response. He did not bother turning to see her, knowing that if he did his heart would wrench and that he would try go fix everything. That could not happen. He pushed on, trying to help her, but after a few failed attempts he found that his efforts were all useless. Thinking better than to hang his head in shame he flicked his ears back, just in case he would need to be there on extremely short notice. He did not wish for Namara to slip just as Kamota had…that would have been extremely bad. With a silent sigh, he started on his way again, his heart squeezing every time that he looked at the woman behind him. You did the right thing, my love…it’s the only way. The voice whispered in his head strongly, reinforcing the good he was doing. Namara was just collateral damage.

As the hours past the sun finally went down, the pair stepped off from the high peaked mountains they had been on. He looked towards Lost Lake…his lake…his throne…his everything. Oh how ironic it was, that his throne was water but he absolutely hated it. How easy it would be to end anyone’s misery, including his own, and just drown in the dark depths in the lake. He pushed such thoughts away quickly but not before his leg had started towards the area. Shocked with his own body movements he moved back, shaking his head physically in confusion. Was he losing his mind? It will be alright, Ashie. You have me and Athena…you don’t need her . Silently, he agreed with the words spoken by the voice of Treena, preferring to listen to a voice in which he found comfort instead of the sensible one right in front of him. Clearing his throat, he nodded his head towards Namara before stepping towards the lake and away from her, "I’m gonna go uh….take a swim…yeah. I’ll see you later." Quickly he sped towards the lake, knowing that he truly was going to take dip in the icy water. Ash…you hate water. Everyone knows that. her voice whispered in his head before he replied quickly out loud, far enough away from Namara, "Maybe I really am losing my mind."

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.