(See All?) Announcements
493 Users Online
Google, Bing

i'm breaking in, shaping up — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
i can start the thread, if you want it to be anywhere specific send me a msg if you can <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
The sea beauty felt her cheeks burn, roasting underneath the snow as if intending to melt the pretty hairs off of her face. Reaper’s compliments were almost enough to make her swoon, feeling light-headed at the thought that someone saw her name as beautiful and that he would likely not forget it. It was like a fairytale to her, though in reality it was far from. Anastasia likely didn’t believe in the slaughter of wolves that were not the same species, but she was gullible and prone to persuasion. It didn’t take much to win Anastasia over. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Thank-you,” she answered bashfully as she leaned her head to the side and felt a wave of embarrassment.
A place for everyone—well, that definitely did sound quite lovely. So lovely that Anastasia could not even begin to think of looking for another pack aside from the one that Reaper was drawing for her. The fact that he had not given her a straight answer didn’t even register given that she was thinking of the idea that she would have a fair place within a pack. That was all she wanted, really. A pack that would see her as an equal or even look up to her, she had just as much capability of anyone else. How could Lachesis not also be happy by this idea? It seemed perfect.
Ana nodded, proud to lead him to Lachesis so that they could talk together about whether or not this would be a good idea. Surely the young boy would see the grandeur of Reaper’s plans just as Anastasia did. There didn’t seem to be any flaw in the plan so why not? It wasn’t like they had come across anyone else that would give them answers that weren’t annoyingly vague. Anastasia nodded instead of speaking, leading Reaper in the direction of the Secluded Spring—figuring that that would be exactly where her companion lay.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!