(See All?) Announcements
649 Users Online
Google, Bing

a little rough around the edges — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
and if i may just take your breath away, i don't mind if there's not much to say
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">
Despite Lachesis wanting to return to his former pack to see how they were doing he knew that it was pointless — of course they were doing well, they were safe. The pack was sheltered enough to go unharmed by those on the outside, and were unaware of all the dangers that lurked on the outside of their territory. The two-legs had done enough to protect them, as they had wanted the pack to flourish and be without the threats that feral wolves faced. Which, in Lachesis' case, had only hindered the youth once he had stepped past the invisible walls that surrounded the pack territory.
Her comment surprised the boy, his eyes flickering to hers with raised brows. The ghost always introduced himself as Nineteen first, as he felt his birth name was only for wolves he trusted (along with family). Eventually, after traveling together for nearly a month, the boy had shared the name his parents had given him with Anastasia, only after he realized that he could trust her. Plus, if they were going to be moving toward a future together she deserved to know his birth name. They were friends after all, and friends shared.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">"D-doesn't matter," he replied with a shrug and a smile, his tail giving a few short wags behind him. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">"N-Nineteen is m-my ... my n-number, but it's also my n-name. Everyone in the p-pack had a n-number and a n-name." Lachesis felt comfortable sharing his history with the cerulean-eyed girl — every day they spent together he found himself trusting Ana more. He had not been able to trust another since leaving his sister, Thalia, behind.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
and you have another really pretty tableeee :O <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Anastasia would not have known what to do if Lachesis had declared that he wanted to go back. It would have broken her heart, perhaps, to know that she was not making him as happy as she could be and that going home was an option. She was doing everything she could to make him believe in himself and the future ahead of him. So far, she thought she was doing a pretty good job at being there for him. All she desired was to be a good friend to her and to be the best that he could be. Not to say she wanted him to completely change, but change was never a horrible thing—it could be good, depending on what it was for. Changing himself was to prolong his health inside of a pack rather than be a loner and perish sooner. XIX deserved a full life, Anastasia wished to help him fulfill that unknown goal.
At first she was confused as to why calling him a certain name wouldn’t matter. Certainly he preferred being called one over the other; presumably Nineteen over Lachesis considering he continued to let her call him that. Though what he explained confused her all the more—he had a number? Sheesh that sounded kind of like her backstory; feeling like a number within her old pack where she was in the minority of women within. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“Here—what name do you want others to call you once we are in a pack?” That was what she would continue to call him, not wanting to confuse others by using another.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
and if i may just take your breath away, i don't mind if there's not much to say
<3<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">
Now that he had spent so much time with the blue-eyed girl, and gotten to know her and trust her, Lachesis couldn't imagine leaving her. She had now become the biggest part of his life and he couldn't let her go — he didn't want to let her go. Either they remained here and joined with one of the local packs (which was what he preferred) or he somehow convinced his friend to leave Relic Lore with him. Parting ways with Anastasia wasn't even an option, they would be together no matter where they were. Until she no longer wanted him around — or until she found a mate — the boy would stay by her side and follow her wherever she went.
The idea of his friend finding a mate left a sinking feeling in his stomach — what would he do then? He couldn't be glued to Ana's side anymore, which would mean he wouldn't see his friend as often as he'd like.
No. He didn't want to think of that possibility right now. It had not happened yet, and from what she had experienced he knew it wouldn't be happening any time soon, so Lachesis didn't need to worry. He would decide what to do when the time came.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">"I'm n-not sure," he started, mulling over her words before letting words spill off his tongue once more. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">"I've b-been introducing m-myself as N-Nineteen b-but —" he glanced at the ground while he paused, his cherry tongue licking the end of his nose <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">"— I t-think I w-would like to b-be c-called Lachesis." After he finished answering her Lach realized that she might be offended or upset since he had never stopped her from calling him 'Nineteen'. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">"I like b-both names, b-but my former p-pack called me Lachesis m-more. B-but I like w-when you c-call me Nineteen..." His words trailed off as he glanced away from his blue-eyed friend, paws shuffling awkwardly in the dirt below.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
The two of them were certainly peas in a pod, partners in crime, salt an pepper—you name the classic duos and that’s who they were. Even if Nineteen had chosen not to tell her his birthname or had never told her a thing about his past, she would have still took pleasure in his company. They had been a team right from the start, through both their awkward moments and their strongest. It might have been very hard leaving Lore to go elsewhere since she saw much hope in these lands, but she would have done it if Nineteen had asked her to. However, she hoped that in the future he would not walk away from their friendship even if she did acquire a mate. She didn’t see it happen any time soon but she was a hopeless romantic and believed that her future would be standing in front of her when she least expected it.
Ana smiled, finding his stuttering bewilderment kind of adorable when he was not quite sure how to answer questions. It was perfectly normal, she thought, to not know what he wanted to be called by those that would eventually be in a pack with. Having so many names must be confusing from time to time but he would likely decide (eventually) that having one over the other was better. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">“I’ll call you Nineteen when it’s just you and me and Lachesis when I’m around others?” It would be his call, but she wanted to do right by him and honor his opinions.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">
Lachesis was excited at the idea of exploring Relic Lore with his sidekick – he felt invincible while at her side (although he knew that was nowhere close to being true). It was incredible that they had become so close in a short period of time, but they had stumbled into each other’s lives at the perfect time. Both wolves had needed someone after leaving their previous packs behind them and they had, in a way, saved each other. Without her knowledge and expertise the ghost would have been lost and probably dead by now. He couldn’t remember what direction his former home had been – at this point, he didn’t care what direction it was. Lach knew his family was alright, aside from Pyrrhus of course, so he was no longer concerned about them. Perhaps if he ever got tired of Relic – which wouldn’t happen as long as he was with Anastasia – he would search for his family.
The memory of his brother being chased off by the strange creature still haunted him, and XIX worried frequently about the state of his brother. Maybe it was a twisted form of karma after forcing Lach to leave their family, or possibly fate. Either way Pyrrhus was gone – alive or dead, Lachesis didn’t know.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7D9A7B;">“T-that sounds p-p-perfect,” he commented, voice soft as he pressed his moist nose to his friend’s cheek. Everything was perfect – things were looking up for the two Arctic wolves, and hopefully they would find a pack soon to call home. He loved every second that he spent with Ana, and couldn’t wait to start their adventure south. There was so much more to see and more wolves to meet, and despite the boy being apprehensive about meeting these feral wolves it was still exhilarating. Although he adored the friendship the two wolves had developed, the boy couldn’t wait to make new friends to hunt and play with.
He had done a complete three-sixty since coming to Relic Lore – he was still nervous and cautious when it came to meeting feral wolves, as many were not as nice as he would like them to be, but now he was more open to the idea of meeting others.