Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
5-17-13
Noon
Sunny

@Narimé

Shade had wandered back to the place he once loved, it was the place where he and Rose became official mates, when he asked her to take his name and be his forever. He knew he should be getting back, but he trusted Capella could take care of his mate and the pups until his return. When he went to the exact area, he was surprised to find that it was not a place he could do. He was saddened that there was a pack border surrounding such direction. The odd feeling that he knew the scents, he could make the scents of Narimé and Sloane out of the air.

He knew that Narimé knew nothing of his leaving or how he left; she probably still believed him to be in the Ridge and wondered as to how she would react to news of him leaving without a word and going across the mountain with Rose and two other wolves. He knew that Narimé had been fiercely loyal to the black queen of the Ridge, and he was once like that too and then things changed. He sighed, saddened by what might happen if he told her the truth, to be honest, he wanted to lie through his teeth. He wanted to go to that one place, the place that he had first discovered his love.

But he knew he could not, he had met her on the Willow Ridge borders, a place he refused to return to. Then he had become mates at was now a pack’s territory. It almost angered him. He had once place left, no two. One was where Rose delivered his children, where they were an official family again. The second, was the falls where they had fallen in love all over again. She's like a sister to me, I don't want to lose her trust over something that was beyond my mind. I don't want to lose her over following my heart. Shade thought, he knew that Nari would never leave without a word. He shook his head, crossing the border, he didn't care anymore. He went deeper and deeper into the territory until he found the spot. He sat there as he watched the afternoon sun in the high sky.

Shade was oblivious to the fact that he was so close to the pack den where Narime and her pups laid, he didn't care. He needed to be himself and he needed to that there because there was where it all started. Where the betrayal started to happen and where his heart gained love and trust.

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: May 26, 2013, 05:12 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She was still so tired. It had been three days since she had given birth to her first litter. Narimé had spent the past three days cooped up inside of the small birthing den just resting and recovering. Though the new mother also spent every second of her time just sniffing at, watching, feeding, and bathing those three little bundles that whimpered next to her belly. The young alpha was enchanted by her babies, her family. Already she was so protective of them that she almost never left the den.

Not until the silver wolfs body called out for water. Narimé was dogged by thirst, she knew she would have to leave just for a short time to get water for herself. All morning the gray queen made sure the pups had all that they needed; a good feed from her milk, a warm nest, and then a quiet and nervous goodbye. I'll be back as soon as possible, mommy just needs a drink herself. Her thoughts echoed with anxiety. Nari really did not want to leave them for any amount of time alone.

Stepping outside of the den for the first time in days Narimé quickly stretched her legs and scented the air for danger. No scent of coyote, bear, or fox came to her nose. Instead just the scent of wolf. However the silver she wolfs fur stood on end. The male scent was not of her pack even though it was a scent she recognized quickly from her memories. What is Shade doing here? Sloane wouldn't have let him in our territory while I was in the den...and his scent... Her eyes scanned the area. Shade was not too far away, far enough from the den that she did not want to leave it unnattended. However just with Shade being inside of their territory brought the gray wolf quickly forward.

Nari would protect her pups even from someone who she'd once called family. I don't want to hurt him, just... get him out of here. Across the border. Then we can talk. Her thoughts growled nervously as she lengthened her stride tracking the males scent (oddly lacking in Willow Ridge smell) to a certain place within their territory. Her blue gaze spotted his form sitting casually in the landscape as if he owned that small space.

Her fur bristled, and using her sharp hunting abilities Nari snuck up on Shade using the long blades of dried grasses and patchy snow to hide her silvery pelt. She came up five yards behind him keeping downwind of the tresspasser then stopped and evaluated her friend. His scent was mainly his own and Rosealia's. Which didn't surprise Nari, she knew that the two wolves had been close in Willow Ridge, but the lack of Elettra's scent was what sent alarm belly ringing in the girls head. Has he been away from Elettra and the willows for a while? Her nose turned to a silent snarl as she watched the Slayer.

"He's still tresspassing." She figured whispering under her breath and allowing her claws to knead the ground. Shade should know that tresspassers don't get a chance to explain. At least not until they've been chased off our land. She pressed her back legs hard into the ground and pushed forward launching herself out of her hiding place. A savage warning snarl radiated from the she wolfs maw. "You have no permission to be here. GET OUT!"

She charged forward aiming to topple over the dark wolf and give him a few warning snaps of her snarling jaws. The young alpha's head and tail held erect with no nervousness now. For she wasn't doing this to be dominant, but to protect her little one's who were not too far away.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade turned, startled to see his friend there attacking him. He looked at her, anger in his eyes, this was only because she knew what this place was too him and she had claimed it so he could never set his paws there again. He sighed at his old friend, figuring he would leave for how, maybe strike a little deal about visiting that spot every so often. He got up and ran to the borders; a howl filled his muzzle, his little song. When everything’s been stripped away, you see the true soul inside. The pain will lead to suffering and in the end all that’s left is a shell. A shell which shall bury the rest of us with grief. To my children I sing, be everything. His howl ended as he crossed the borders, slightly angry as he tried to figure out what to say to her.

He hoped she hadn’t followed him, but at the same time he did. He thought of her as a sister, and it made him worry what she was doing out, if this was her pack, surly she had pups with her. After all she would have never left the Willow’s unless she had become an alpha herself. A small resect for the female he once saw as a friend. That greeting was not a way to start catching up. It was her; she kept me from the place she knew went deep into my heart. She can’t be my friend. It can’t be possible, true friends wouldn’t do that. He was torn on what to do, after all she was the cause of this, but at the same time, he had so much to talk to her, when he was having issues, she had been there for him. It was dreadful to even think about.

He watched for her, a small part of him wanted to howl for her again in case she hadn’t decided to follow. Next he had to figure out how to tell her he had left Elettra without a word. I had sworn to do something I couldn’t resist; it had been Rosealia and I. We left of free will and it felt more like a prison then a place to call home. I couldn’t have stayed, and Elettra would have never let me leave, she would have killed me first. At the meeting where Elettra announced me to lead beside her, I had seen the hatred in the other male’s eyes. They hated me, I had to leave. He thought to himself, that is exactly what he would say to her. He would tell her what had happened and his reasons for why he had left.

He felt a stab in the back, she had done this. She was his friend, and she claimed the one place that she knew he visited often. She had claimed the one place that was deep in his heart and he had no place left to go.

(This post was last modified: May 12, 2013, 11:28 PM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
EDIT: I'M N IDIOT

Her plan had worked for the most part. Narimé no longer held a snarl on her maw; for as she chased Shade from her land she knew that he was headed directly for the border. The dark male hadn't even tried fighting her off or anything. So in that way she thought of him as even less of a threat to her pups. I don't think he meant any harm...Maybe.. The woman was tired out quickly. Her thirst was almost unbearable now and as they neared the border the silver wolf lightened her posture while slowing into a trot.

She heard his howl and picked up her pace as well as she could. The woman's stamina did her well in this instance and as she reached the border Nari kept her head and tail held high. She gave Shade a hard questioning stare,but her fur lay calmly flat and no trace of the snarl she held before was left on her gray muzzle. Now all she wanted to know was why Shade had come.

"You know its okay if you want to talk with me. I would have loved for you to visit, but as a guardian you should know that you shouldn't have passed over the border. Every wolf knows that rule." She sighed then gave the dark wolf a confused look. Why had he crossed the border? She just had no clue why Shade would have done it. Though the gray she wolf knew that he must have had some good reason to do it. "Why are you here?" She asked allowing her tail to lower just a tiny bit to show him that she was comfortable and would not attack again.

(This post was last modified: May 15, 2013, 07:31 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[She does :P In {t_3309} their standing right where they became mates and he tells her, last paragraph of Shade's 3rd post {not counting starter post}]

Shade looked at her, a bit uncomfortable himself with Nari and everything happening. “I was out for a bit of recruitment, Rose and I, we’re trying to raise a pack across the mountains. Figured I would visit an important spot to me, but it’s great to see you again Narimé! I honestly have no good reason for crossing your borders, I’m sorry.” He said apologetically, his ears flicked back, his tail lowering as he once had to Elettra. “Although I suppose its Lady Narimé now.” He said a small smile to his old friend.

A question he posed now, the scents of milk were clear on her. “You have pups now too? Rose and I… we have two little ones, Karpos and Adsila.” He said, a bit of pride in his voice at it too, his eyes flickered something undetectable for a brief second. It was a matter of him having a family with the love of his life. He, of course, assumed that Sloane was the father to her pups judging by her last meeting with him, back in the very spot he had been driven from a moment ago. She had changed much; she was like his little sister. “My actual sister, Shadowstorm, passed a little while back.” He told her, he didn’t know if she had met Shadowstorm or not, but he use to talk about her all the time.

He looked at how grown up she was and he almost couldn’t believe it himself. When had had first met her, she was that silent, non-aggressive female hiding behind Remy. Now she was the alpha of a pack and a mother. It was almost a shock to him.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
You up for a little walk?

Her stature eased as Shade explained himself. Although the dark wolf she thought of as a brother had no real reason to have crossed the borders. She considered running him out punishment enough for now. Especially since he had lowered himself to her, something Narimé never thought Shade would have done to her.

Her friend spoke of raising a pack with Rosealia across the mountains and a frown came upon her face. Not because she was unhappy with the pair raising their own pack, but because the thought of crossing those dizzying mountains frankly scared the crap out of her. The gray woman shivered from the memories that came out of the Serpents Pass. But if he found a good territory out there then I guess it's good for them. There are already so many packs out here inside of the Pass. She thought quietly while sitting down to relieve and ache in her stomach. Her gaze flickered behind the silver she wolf back towards where her pups lay. Nari was still anxious to get back to them, though she still needed a drink badly.

Her blue gaze was brought back to Shade as Narimé tried to understand his reason for coming. When he spoke of an important spot it finally came to her and made the silver she wolf feel like an idiot. That's right...Way back then he had told me about the place where he'd became mates with Rosealia... She felt bad now, though anyone else would have said she'd done the right thing to chase him out.

"I'm sorry Shade I forgot.. back there is your special place." Nari sighed wondering if she should let him have more time near that place. She had completely forgotten about it while claiming the territory and made the birthing den. Just then Shade mentioned how he had pups and a smile lit her thoughtful face. "Karpos and Adsila? Those are beautiful names. Give my regards to Rose if you can. " She took a step forward as Shade lowered himself. She would mark him only so that if one of her guards came upon the male they would not attack him. Narimé allowed him in the territory for now. She just hoped that he'd have the sense not to come close to the birthing den should he accidentally stumble upon it.

"I have to get back to my pups, after I get a drink first, but I give you permission to stay a little while if you want. My scent should keep the rest of my pack from attacking you, just don't do anything stupid eh? " She stepped back and shook her head wishing for that dryness in her mouth to go away. "Would you walk with me for now?" She asked Shade. Of course he was proud of his pups, but so was she. Nari wanted to talk to him about them plus if he did walk with her to a snow melt stream she could keep an eye on him. For once she got her drink and went back to her pups she did not care where Shade might wander.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade listened as Narime spoke, the words of a gentle coo from his sister’s voice. Thou he not of her true blood, he still considered her so. His eyes gently crossing towards her, a nod of thanks giving for such a mark to allow him safe entry through the lands belonging to those who deserve such tranquility and peace. “Of course I shall walk with you my dear friend.” He said as his mind wrapped around the travels that insured him to follow. His tone rather formal, he had never guessed thy women who was once Elettra’s maiden would be of children and of thy married off to another man. The question of did she leave of free thought and will against her lady’s wishes like he himself had. Or had Lady Elettra granted her a blessing of thy relationship.

His eyes flashed half-heartedly with kindness, happiness. He had left out the area where his Juliet had disappeared, not even a kiss to leave by him and she stayed missing until the fateful day she delivered the two pups to call his own. Without a kiss, he thought she had left the world, but only to be overjoyed by the face of his love returning. He caught his mind as it unraveled and came back to the distant reality. “Narime, how does your pack fare? How are your pups?” He asked, ready to accompany her. He was curious to as her mate was whom he assumed to be the man named Sloane that he had met a while ago.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She began walking towards the agonizing scent of water. Water right now was all over the place. As most of their territory was very low to the water table. However Nari would drink from a nearby snow melt stream instead of a muddy puddle within the meadow. She waved her tail as a banner to follow though Nari was sure Shade probably knew this land as well as she right now. For they had both hunted within the meadow in Elettra's pack.

"My pack is doing well enough. More members join as they come across our little border. Sloane is always out keeping the borders marked and the coyotes away. Which especially important now that the pups are here." She smiled to herself while nearing a slight dip in the meadow. Her blue gaze spotted the stream as it snaked its way through her territory. A tiny little thing, this stream was, so small that it would likely be unmarked on any map. Such as most seasonal snow melt streams go.

"I have three beautiful little pups. One male a dark silver and black, the next a little duplicate of her father Sloane with his rusts and gray colors, and the last little boy of mostly grays like myself. They are all healthy thus far." But I'm worried about being away from them for so long.. She left the last bit out not wanting to make Shade feel distressed about being with her.

The silver wolf paused at the stream and drank the chill water. It was refreshing after being cooped up in the den for three days. As much as Nari had wanted to stay in the den constantly it was impossible for her to stay there unmoving for too long. She tipped her head back up licking off the water drops that coated her muzzle. Then turned to Shade.

"Our pack already has a few alliances. One with Elettra of the Willows and another with Nina and Koda's pack far north in the thickets. Your pack, it has alliances as well? " She asked honestly just trying to strike up more of a conversation.

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade listened to Narime as she spoke, his eyes wandering around, missing when he use to walk through here without a guard or anyone, when he was alone. "We are not an official pack, and have no alliances. Elettra definitely was not happy with my leave, and Nina never did like me. However, I met a woman named Athena in the mountain, she has a pack there. I was hoping about maybe talking to her about an alliance. But I see that in the far off. Phineas has also left, I ran into him a week ago maybe. He claimed a pack on the other side." Shade said, Elettra wasn’t happy because he left without a word, so technically he wasn’t lying.

Shade wasn’t going to push Narimé and talk about a possible alliance with her own pack. If she was aligned with Elettra, then Elettra would hear that he was on the other side and she might send Guiness or Kiche, someone, to hunt him and Rose down, as well as their pups. "I hate to pull you away from your pups Narimé, perhaps you should get back to them? I will leave; after all I need to be getting back to my own, which is a week’s journey from here if I walk the entire way." He confessed to her, perhaps it was best if he left. He loved visiting his friend, his sister, but he didn’t want to pull her away from her own flesh and blood.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She listened quietly knowing that her dark friend liked to talk as much as she. Shade spoke quickly saying that his was not an official pack yet. Her ears slid sideways in a puppy-like questioning gesture. What really caught her attention was when he spoke of Elettra being unhappy with them. Curiosity rose in her mind but Nari kept her yap shut while Shade spoke. She too had noticed that Nina did not like him, but Narimé thought that he might still have a chance with the woodlands leader. Shade need only be respectful if he decided to visit her.

Then he spoke of the mountains, and of an alpha there who seemed up to an alliance. Nari wondered if the wolf she had met while trying to hunt mountain goats had been the same one. Then Shade spoke of Phineas,whom she had already been in contact with. "Phineas was recruiting near our territory when I met with him. He was still respectable and I hope to keep in contact with him." She spoke quickly with Athena's name still among the forefront of her thoughts. The young mother couldn't help but voice a question. "Was she, this Athena, a rust, cream, and gray wolf? Or is Athena a different fur color?" She asked wondering if that female in the mountains had been the same wolf.

Her thirst was quenched and Nari could finally head back to the pups and keep them warm and safe. Though she was saddened by Shade saying he would leave immediately. Then again he has pups to help care for too. She smiled warmly to him secretly glad to have the meeting almost over with. For anxiety over her pups was still fluttering in her heart.

"Well you still have my permission to stick around for a short time and look back on your memories if you wish." She dipped her head in farewell then touched her nose to his shoulder. "It would be nice to speak with you again my friend. Farewell, my pups are waiting." She took a few steps back then turned making a b-line straight back to the tiny den. Her mind was finally at ease with Shade and she trusted him enough to look around if he wanted.