(See All?) Announcements
509 Users Online
Bing, Google

You'll Never Understand — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade listened as she spoke, the description not quite matching the pure white queen he had encountered, the one with scars under her eye because of his sister. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Naw, she's pure white, an Arctic, and my sister scratched her real good under her eye in a fight." He offered up to her, then she responded to him, about him being allowed to stay awhile, thought he knew it best to leave immediately, it was nice to see again her to. <b style="color:#8e989d">"My thanks Narime, it really has been nice to see you again as well. I will not keep you from your pups any longer, I just want to visit that one spot again." He whispered as he slunk off towards his tree, or rather, the tree that he loved so much. Whenever he was lonely, when Rose wouldn't talk to him, he would go here. Rose never had any energy to talk anymore, she was so exhausted with the pups.

But she knew as much as he did that those pups were a blessing to them both, just as Ace and Capella were. The two loyal warriors would help them in their goal, and they would obviously try to raise a pack again with them to back them. He needed to recruit more members, two seconds was barely scraping by on the standards of a pack. Packs were normally huge, at least 7 or 8 members. Such odds of getting that many to start were slim, but all he would do was try.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]