(See All?) Announcements
694 Users Online
Google, Bing

One Step Closer — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Totally my fault for not realizing it was my turn. XD ...SORRY!

They might be disappointed with her lack of knowledge on the brother living in the mountains. Nari had not met him yet though the young woman had met many of his pack mates. However she did know about Nina. Soon after Elettra fell silent Narimé listened to Cali then turned to see why the alpha wasn't speaking anymore.

Oh she's letting me speak up? The realization finally dawned on the gray hunter and she smiled while glancing towards Eva to answer the girl.

"I know Nina. Though she goes by a different last name now, the mated name of Reinier. Our pack helped her in the past and I like to call her my friend. She lives in the far northern reaches of the land. Nina has started a pack within the thickets of Northern Eden. " She finished wondering if Eva was going to head out as soon as they were finished to find her sister. Nari could only imagine what that meeting might be like.

Then the gray girl put her own voice to Eva's latest question. The younger she wolf asked about the mountain. Though Narimé wasn't sure just which mountain she spoke of. Just that the mountains were never a place where she had wanted to go. Not after everything that had occurred there.

"I know of the Mountains that cut the land off from outside. Though my experiences with those mountains have been bad ones. However if you are interested in exploring I would just say be careful. Watch your footing and stay clear of Poison Path pack who live up there. Their members are respectable, at least the ones that I know of, but I'm sure they won't want a loner just running around up there near their borders." She gave the last bit of information quickly so that Elettra could have the limelight again. Nari glanced towards her then lay herself down comfortably once more to listen to the others.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra Archer is silent, enjoying a moment to settle and simply listen to the information which was being handed between each of the women who gathered here without having to put much effort in herself. It was true she could have spoke up of Nina herself or her warnings of the treacherous mountains and the pack which dwelt within it, but as Narime spoke Elettra felt her own words need not be offered, given the fact that her hunter did well in covering all the basics. Little did Elettra bother traveling the mountains herself lest it was merely along the edges of the mountain side in a hunt for a goat her or explore for herbs which grew in the more rocky region at the edge of their own home. "I believe Narime covered it." Elettra speaks only, offering the smallest of smiles as she glances towards her member before once more meeting her attention to the two women before her. Hopefully they would be setting the rogue in search for her siblings on the right track. Elettra was sure that in time whenever she met up with Nina again, Elettra would be left to find out if the siblings ever reunited. Until then, the dark lady could only offer what information she held and hope for the best.

a little short. i tried to squeeze out as much as i could. XD
Played by Alanna who has 55 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eva Hervok
Eva listened to Narime's words intently. The female seemed eager to help, and also very knowledgeable regarding the information about Relic Lore. She seemed to wish to lead the yearling towards the direction of her sister, Nina, first. According to Narime, Nina already had a mate and had started her own pack in the furthest areas of the land. It would be a long journey, Eva supposed, and she wasn't sure if her body was ready for that again right now. Then the gray wolf went on to speak about the mountain and those who lurked there. Eva recalled Cali telling her that these were the mysterious Poison Path wolves. The girl supposed these were good characters after all, but perhaps wished to intimidate or just chose an unfortunate name.

The girl knew she had a choice to make. Either she could make a journey to find her sister, Nina, or go to where her conscience was telling her to: the Mountain of Dire. Perhaps she could return with Cali to Swift River territory, and then branch off towards the mountain while she investigated the area. It was a difficult choice for the yearling to make, and Elettra seemed to have no more input. Not wanting to keep the busy leader for longer than she had to, Eva asked, "Where do you suggest I start? The mountain seems closer for investigation, but you are positive about where Nina is currently."
Played by Becca who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cali Swiftpaw
Cali listened politely as Narime' ticked of a bunch of information on the whereabouts of, simply happy that her advice had been correct. Elettra had known of Eva's siblings... at least one of them. She had not ever heard of the fae herself. Narime' imparted words that were wise for her years on the mountains and the pack that dwelt within. She knew little of them, other than they had not been on good terms with Swift River when she had first joined. One of their members had even had the temerity to boldly trespass and sought to engage her in a battle of wits as well as brawn. Luckily, Marsh had shown up and given him a lesson in respect. There had been little mention of the Lake wolves from then on, at least not to her, so she assumed that the rivalry had at least been called a truce.

She could see that the yearling was torn between sure knowledge and something that drew her towards the mountains as surely as it repelled the white fae. It seemed an easy decision... go to the sister that you knew for sure would be there, but the constant glances toward the mountains since she had met Eva told Cali that she might go that way first, if only to sate her curiosity. Giving the Ridge wolves a grateful smile she said, "Thank you for helping Eva. I'm so glad that you had some concrete information for her! I hate to run, but I really must get back. I hope to return for a visit when I can linger, Lady Elettra. And you are all more than welcome to visit the River."

She glanced at Eva and offered, "You may travel a ways with me and think on it, before you decide whether to head east towards the mountains or continue north towards the Thickets, Eva." She gave the girl a few moments to think on her offer and say her goodbyes to the Ridge ladies before she headed back home, wondering herself which the sweet young fae would choose.

(Eva can PP Cali with her or not when she goes! Exit Cali)
Never Underestimate a Heart of Fire...
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

There wasn't much else for her to do spare for watch the other two wolves to see where they would decide to go. Nari wasn't sure why Eva held such a fascination with the mountains. All they had ever caused her was trouble, plus hunting there wasn't easy either. Maybe luck will shine better for her while she travels the mountains. If she does anyway. I hope Eva stays safe if she does decide to venture there. Nari thought quietly then quickly glanced to Cali who'd started speaking.

The white wolf had to leave. Narimé wondered for how long Cali had stayed with Eva guiding her through Lore. Obviously long enough that her pack could be missing her. The young gray wolf nodded at Cali's parting words. Now that she'd mentioned it Narimé realized that she had never really been to Swift Rivers borders. She only knew of them through meetings with the packs members. The young wolf wondered if Swift River territory was as beautiful as Willow Ridge. Perhaps in its own way it was.

Turning to glance at Elettra, Nari waited for the dark regal to signal that they too were leaving. She would wait to head back with the Willow alpha. I hope Eva finds her siblings safely. The silvery she wolf glanced back to Eva with a hopeful look.

"It was nice to meet you. I hope we may see each other again in the future." She grinned allowing her tail to wag a small amount as the two wolves readied themselves to leave.

(Exit Nari when El leaves)

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
short and sweet closer.

"I am certain." The Archer woman speaks to Eva's questioning, wondering where she may head first. Elettra shrugs, silencing herself without the need for further small talk now that Eva had been given what information Elettra and Narime had to offer her. Had it not been for Cali and Elettra's trust in her judgement of the unknown woman, likely Elettra would not have been leaking information to the woman at all. "Thank you." The dark fae speaks on behalf of Cali's offering to visit her home within Swift River and, after spending some time saying goodbyes and making sure everyone was on their way, Elettra went on hers.