(See All?) Announcements
756 Users Online
Google, Bing

feel the earth move and then — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla was more than aware of where Ataneq would be heading when his mother departed. However, thoughts changed and for all they knew, this yearling would be staying with them. And she could only hope that this girl would remain as well, even if Ataneq decided to follow his mother to wherever she decided to go. Borlla had already made up her mind about the healer before them, she had, but she would also respect the answer of her mate. She did not pressure him with her gaze, instead allowing her sunlit gaze to look up the girl further, until his answer had been given. Her tail gave a slight wag, and she watched, almost proudly, as their scent was transferred to the new girl. Holding herself proudly, she mimicked Phineas's first action of putting her nose to the yearling's muzzle, before she stepped back again, <b style="color:#32527a">"Welcome to the Glen, Eponine." Though she did not say it outloud, Borlla looked forward to seeing this girl's skills in action. Her eyes dropped to the deer, <b style="color:#32527a">"That sounds like an excellent idea."

<b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

fjsa i apologize for the crappy post. ><
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#004A80;"><b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#144034;">
This was certainly a first for him since joining Magnolia Glen and he was doing it in one swell swoop. He felt like a dilly in the way of presenting a large meal to the pack as well as a member that could prove to be very useful. Po had been simply a body for the pack until she mentioned to Phineas and Borlla that she had medicinal experience. Now, she was much more than just another body to feed. She could actually pull her on weight instead of look pretty. Because she could do that all on her own.
Within minutes Phineas gave his answer and Ataneq was extremely pleased with himself and his Alpha’s choice. This would be good, he certainly would like the extra company even if he might not admit it. Well, this was it. She was officially a member of the Glen and he had provided for his pack. Score! Phineas suggested that the two of them, as her first act into the pack, take this to the den so that the pack members could have a proper meal. It sounded like a great idea and he certainly wouldn’t mind placing the delicious doe so that everyone could see his fantastic find.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#004A80;">“Will do, thank you” he answered with a subtle nod. Ataneq motioned for Eponine to grab the hoof again when she was ready to get a move on. Luckily for them this journey wouldn’t take as long as their previous drag and now they could get her situated within the pack and he could fill her in on the details. As soon as she picked up the hoof, they began to move off towards the pack den with Ataneq feeling quite proud.

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
That's okay! I thought I was the only one that got sick at the beginning of summer. xD and eeep I am so excited to be accepted! Can't wait!

The Stark girl had no idea of Ataneq's intentions - rather his mother's intentions - of leaving the pack once they got on their feet and had gotten to know the area much better around here. Her own intentions were to remain here in the pack that had so graciously welcomed her to this point so far. Her loyalties ran strong, and although she felt the need to thank Ataneq for bringing her here and offering her this chance it was the pack she would owe allegiance to. This never crossed her mind and so she waited patiently for the answer of the lead male and female trying very hard to stifle her excitement.

Her excitement burst like a bubble as soon as the words fell from his mouth. She was ecstatic and it seemed that special skills in the medical and herbology field really made her feel like a dilly. She was proud and she would go on proving herself to them and hopefully expand her knowledge as much as possible in her field of interest. Phineas' stepped forth towards her as he bumped his snout against her and she licked his chin in turn to show him the respect he deserved. Borlla turned to her to and bumped her own snout against her own, and Po could only sit and wag her tail while offering a lick to her chin as well.

span style="font-weight: bold; color:#ccefff;">"Thank you both, I promise I will not let you down," she exclaimed, stepping back and listening to the rest of their words. A pack gathering would be a great way to meet everyone within Magnolia Glen. She could not wait to introduce herself to everyone else. The dove gray woman dipped her snout down to pick up the deer where she had held it to carry it this far. A little farther would not hurt. Already her grumbling stomach had been quieted by the excitement from the day's events. Picking up the hoof she followed Ataneq in dragging it to where the pack would meet and eat beaming with excitement.
table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com