Curiosity the Rabbit — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Sorry for the super uber crappy post lol:p
deep into that darkness peering,
Inali
i long stood there, wondering, fearing...

The warning seemed to have worked for Tokino as she noticed him take a couple steps back. The young woman herself seemed to calm down and took a step back also, placing her once again right beside Narimé. Inali listened and watched the conversation flow between Nari and Tokino, the supposed relatives, with keen eyes and ears.

"So do you plan to stay here and teach me about my family? Even if only for a short time..."

The real reason I was wandering around this land was simply to find a well off pack to join. If it is possible, I would like to stay some time to see if this pack is a good fit, but also to educate you on your proud blood lines.

Her fur was back to normal and her eyes were shining bright with their regular warmth as Tokino glanced her way. The threat was over and done with, so their was no use to be angry with her friend. Sending a warm, friendly smile his way, the petite woman continued to listen in to the conversation.

One other reason for me to stay even if for a short while is simply so that I'm not the only family member left with this knowledge. I want our family's history to be remembered. For we come from some of the most noble family names.

Inali wondered if Narimé would end up letting Tokino stay. Tokino looked like a wise man, a good Advisor. He was a good friend. It'd be kinda fun if he did end up staying a while.

[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narime listened to the gray wolf. His deep voice reminding her of Sloanes low baritone, and somehow the man's icy gaze reminded her of someone else. Though she knew not who the gray male reminded her of. Tokino gave his answer to her question and her ears pricked. Nari had known of most of the packs around Lore (up till now) from when she had traveled around hunting the lands around the willows. Even before her days in Willow Ridge Nari had met a few of the packs in the land. She could point Tokino in the direction of a good pack if he planned on leaving once again. Not that the silver she wolf knew of Grizzly Hollow's or Swift River's disappearance. She would be greatly surprised to find out about how both packs had left the land west of the mountain pass.

"You are welcome to stay in our pack for however long it takes you to teach me of our family. Though until you give me a straight forward "Yes I'm staying here" or "No I will be leaving for another pack" you will be considered the lowest male within our pack." Nari gave him a questioning stare. Making him the lowest in their pack was the best way she could pay the gray wolf back for talking badly of her father. The father she had spent so long searching for since first journeying into Lore. The young mother couldn't believe that her father had done any wrong to this wolf, but she would allow him to speak his mind in order to learn as much as she could from him.

"If you do ever plan on leaving come and talk to me first. I can point you in the direction of all the packs I know of in this land. Until then welcome to Whisper Caverns. I'll take you to see the packs main den. " She flicked her tail inviting her "uncle" to follow then turned her gaze to Inali. "You can show him around after we get to the cave. I need to get back to the pups soon." She wouldn't trust Tokino near the pups before she learned more of him. Although Inali seemed to be friendly with the male which spoke well of his personality. Too bad his first impression on her had been a bad one with the whole bad mentioning of Sibo.

(Fade out)

Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
@Inali You can post or just archive it

what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
Tokino dipped his head to Inali then turned when he heard Narime's voice. She sounded calm but he could see that she was silently judging him. He kept his head low and flicked his tail beneath his gray legs once more, though kept her strange blue stare. Then the young wolf answered in a more authoritative voice and his gray ears flipped forwards to listen more closely. The silver girl said she would accept him, but only as the lowest ranking male. I'm fine with that. It's not like I'm positive about staying anyway. He thought silently then listened as she continued.

I thank you for your hospitality and look forward to a good conversation with you in the near future. He spoke confidently but let an all around submissive stance show in his body language. Once Nari spoke of leaving and heading towards the main den he immediately picked up his head and put a paw forward to follow. Kino paused waiting for Inali to head out in front of him before he padded after.

I have high hopes for this pack. It looks to have potential, but already I can see that they are an inexperienced pack. I hope the alpha male is a little more "alpha-like" than Nari. I can't see her leading a whole pack by herself. Her mate has to be more dominant in this relationship. He's probably the one running the pack mostly. Tokino gauged Nari's abilities and personality after their first meeting. Very much like her mother but with more of her fathers weak personality. He was happy enough with the fact that the blood line was still alive. Maybe the gray man could teach her to be more like her mothers side of the family. To act noble and strong instead of weak hiding within her pack mates liked Nari had done with Inali a few minutes before.

(Fade out0

(This post was last modified: Jul 02, 2013, 09:54 PM by Tokino.)