631 Users Online
Google, Nori, Bing, Finley

A Little Help — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
@Inali

Ever worried about her own weight as it slowly decreased Nari finally brought her own health problem to the forefront of her attention. She had been more worried about Yuka than herself recently but now the young alpha knew she had to find help for herself. Simaea was still learning to become a better healer and Nari knew she would be a great help to the pack in the future, but right now she needed someone with an extensive knowledge of healing to figure out what was wrong with her.

The only wolf who hasn't proven themselves yet is Inali, and she also spoke of doing scouting work as one of her abilities while joining. This would be a good mission for her then. Narimé was still nervous about telling Inali of her weakness, but the silver wolf knew Elettra would need all of her symptoms to have any chance of figuring out what was wrong with her.

Quickly the young mother lifted her muzzle and called out for her newest pack mate. Her howl echoed bouncing off the tree's and the hidden cavern behind the hill. I hope she'll help me. If El doesn't then I may have to ask Nina for help, and they are much farther away. She paused waiting for an answer or any sign of the red coated female to show.

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha

Inali had awoken that morning worried. With each passing day, her beloved alpha was getting skinnier and skinnier. She couldnt keep her meal down for nothing and it really worried her. She dearly hoped that the pups were faring better than there mother, health wise. They needed to figure something out. And quick. Narimé needed to get better. For the sake of her children and the pack.

Right now, Inali wondered through the trees, near the borders. She needed to relax. Actually no, she needed to do something. She was becoming slightly restless.

At that moment a howl ripped through the air and Inali's ears pricked forwards to hear the message. It was Narimé, and she was calling for.... her?. Inali howled back that she was on her way and began to run through the trees, weaving in and out until she was a few metres away from the birthing den where her alpha was located.

She reached her alpha and took a sniff of the air. She smelled the scent of Narimé of course but also 3 other ones that were unfamiliar. She knew they were the scents of the pups. Bowing before her alpha she said in a slight worried tone, "You called my queen?" Standing upright once again, she looked at Narimé expectantly.

[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé kept her blue gaze settled upon the forest. I wonder if she's out hunting or something? She suppressed a sigh and was about to turn back to the den when the howl caught her ear. Nari danced a little bit impatient and unable to sit still until she caught a movement in the corner of her left eye. Pausing to look, Nari spotted Inali's rust hued coat and her own blue gaze shielding what looked like worry from their depths.

When Inali came forward and bowed to her Nari suppressed and annoyed huff at the word "queen". She was no queen and never would be. If anything she was a mother and a friend to any who needed her.

"Inali you don't have to call me that.." She gave her a slightly amused smile. "Just call me Narimé like everyone else does. Or even Nari, it doesn't matter which.." She answered the woman's greeting with a friendly wag of her tail and watched the expectant look on the young red woman's face.

"Listen though... I know the rest of the pack might be noticing my decrease in weight, and well... I realize that I can't fix the problem myself. I need help Inali, to get better. Help that Simaea can't give quite yet. " She paused letting the meaning of her words sink in.

"Elettra Archer. She is the alpha of the nearby pack called Willow Ridge. They are located just east of us in the Drooping Willows. You see I used to live within her pack and I left on good terms with their alpha. I wish to myself that she still see's me as a friend. We shall see if she does I suppose. I need you to go there. To her borders. She is a great healer and a noble leader, so be respectful when you go there. " Nari paused remembering her ex alpha's noble tilt of her head. Nari could only look up to the dark woman and the actions she took. They had always seemed logical to the young woman and fair as well.

"If Elettra asks what my illness' symptoms are you are to tell her this. Stomach pain in my lower abdomen, frequent nausea and retching, bloody stool, dizziness and a decrease in weight. " She tried to be as descriptive as she could although Nari flinched inwardly at the long list she had given to Inali. Would her worry grow? Or would the reddish she wolf hide her worry in front of Nari?

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha

Inali chuckled softly as Narimé responded to her that she didnt have to address her as her queen. Inali said in turn, "Sorry my q-er Narimé. Its kind of a habit. In my birth pack we always had to address our alphas that way. Even though the alphas were my parents, I guess I grew accustomed to addressing them like 'queen' or 'king'. I'll be sure to call you from your name from now on." Laughing softly once again, the she wolf quickly sobered up as Narimé began to tell her what she needed her for.

"Listen though... I know the rest of the pack might be noticing my decrease in weight, and well... I realize that I can't fix the problem myself. I need help Inali, to get better. Help that Simaea can't give quite yet. "

Inali nodded seriously in understanding. She had heard that Simaea was a novice healer and she knew that wasnt enough to help Narimé with whatever her problem was, physically speaking.

"Elettra Archer. She is the alpha of the nearby pack called Willow Ridge. They are located just east of us in the Drooping Willows. You see I used to live within her pack and I left on good terms with their alpha. I wish to myself that she still see's me as a friend. We shall see if she does I suppose. I need you to go there. To her borders. She is a great healer and a noble leader, so be respectful when you go there. "

Her first scouting mission! So, that's what it was that Narimé had called her for. A warm smile graced her features and once again, Inali nodded, showing she had understood. She hoped this Elettra, this Healer, would be able to help her alpha before she got worse. But Inali had faith in Narimé's judgement. If Narimé said Elettra was a great Healer, then undoubtedly, she was.

"If Elettra asks what my illness' symptoms are you are to tell her this. Stomach pain in my lower abdomen, frequent nausea and retching, bloody stool, dizziness and a decrease in weight. "

Inali's brows furrowed in slight worry. Narimé was worse off then she thought. Her blue-grey eyes shined with worry, worry she did not try to hide. Inali recounted everything mentally, just to make sure she had the information right. Pain in lower abdomen. Stomach pain to be exact. Frequent nausea. Retching. Bloody stool. Dizziness, and a decrease in weight. Inali took a breath and moved forward. She placed her muzzle onto Narimé's for a few moments, in silence. She was worried, yes. But it was all going to be okay. Trying to convey that thought to her alpha, she stepped away and flashed her a warm small grin.

Backtracking, she thought of something that Narimé had said earlier. "You said they were located just east of us, in the Drooping Willows, correct?" Inali wanted to make sure she had everything correct. She could, no, would not fail this mission.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Nari listened curious as to why a pack would call the leaders king and queen. Just another tradition of some other pack? She thought quietly taking in Inali's laugh with a nod of her head and a tiny smile.

Scraping at the ground Narimé listened as Inali asked once more the whereabouts of her former pack. Her thoughts turned to her old pack mates Tempest and Guiness Thorben, and of Kyrie, Elettra, Kiche, and old Skana. If Inali was lucky she would run into the guardian Guiness and he might recognize their scent on her. Even so Nari knew it would not be a good idea for Inali to just cross the border without El's consent. From what she knew El had pups of her own now and Nari was fairly sure she only wanted her own pack mates inside her territory. Not some allied wolf poking around.

"Yes. Just East of here. I chose this area even knowing how close we were to Elettra's pack. You should be able to find their borders quickly. Just don't cross them. If I know El she would have powerful guardians keeping an eye on her border, and they might not know your an ally." Narimé warned the rust hued woman and gave her a smile. "Don't worry though. I'm sure you'll find them easily enough. "

Grateful for Inali's touch and humbled by the womans worry about her health Nari closed her eyes and sighed. The silver wolf returned Inali's care with a playful shove of her own and a wagging tail. "I'm still touch enough to beat anyone up." She spoke with a mischievous grin plastered on her maw. Much like that of her puppy self Nari bounced upwards ignoring the unease in her stomach and trotted around Inali flicking her tail playfully at Inali.

"I'll walk you to our borders if you would like." She cast a grin towards Inali. Her playfulness was Nari's way of saying that she wouldn't give in. It was a silent answer to Inali's silent "Everything will be okay".

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
deep into that darkness peering,
Inali
i long stood there, wondering, fearing...

"Yes. Just East of here. I chose this area even knowing how close we were to Elettra's pack. You should be able to find their borders quickly. Just don't cross them. If I know El she would have powerful guardians keeping an eye on her border, and they might not know your an ally." "Don't worry though. I'm sure you'll find them easily enough. "

Inali's ears pricked forwards as she listened to Narimé confirm her questioning and she nodded, a smile on her face. She watched quizzically as Narimé walked towards her and ended up chuckling as her alpha playfully shoved her and wagged her tail. It turned into laughter as her ears picked up what Nari said next. Inali knew her alpha was doing this because of the worry Inali had shown earlier.

"I'm still touch enough to beat anyone up."

The young woman had stopped laughing and said in turn, amusement lacing her tone, "If you werent my alpha and I didnt love you Nari, I would gladly take you up on that statement." Maneuvering quickly to avoid Narimé's flicking tail, the petite woman nipped her alpha playfully on her side, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Always expect the unexpected," Inali teased.

Narimé offered to accompany her to the borders and Inali agreed happily. With a bounce in her step, the young woman walked side by side with her alpha. Inali knew, at that moment, everything was going to be okay.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Grinning at Inali, Narime flinched away from the nip at her side and struck a quick pace forward. Angling herself towards their eastern border; tail held high with a slight wag side to side as she led the way. The silver wolf liked to be challenged. That was part of the reason she liked hunting so much, because it was a challenging activity. A wolf had to be swift, strong, and smart to take down game. However this challenge fueled the young alpha's steps forward. She would strive to prove to herself that she was healthy and also show her friends and family that she was still strong.

I can takeher to the border but afterwards I'll need to get back to the pups. I can't leave them alone for too long. Nari dearly wanted to visit her old home and alpha among the willows, but there were too many things to be done in her own territory before she could. Though that Semananti wolf said that Lady Elettra wanted to meet with me soon. Maybe after I'm healed up I can send a messenger. She thought quietly blue eyes flashing at the memories of chasing deer through Drooping Willows.

"I hope your mission goes well. I don't think there really should be any problems for you. Besides you are sharp Inali. You'll be able to figure out a safe solution for any problems that come your way." She spoke utterly confident in her new friend and subordinate. How else was Narime supposed to think of her pack mates? She only thought of them as family themselves once they had proven their worth.

The scent of rabbit crossed her nose but Nari did not act upon it. There was time for hunting when she was on her way back. Although her stomach wasn't growling at all at the prospect of food. Nari was pretty sure it would be good for her body to stretch her legs and hunt a rabbit or two. The thought of forcing those rabbits down later made her nauseous just thinking about it.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Short and sweet:) You can either post, or archive. Happy 4th of July btw:D
EDIT: Right on it:P Lol

Inali walked side by side her alpha, and according to her peripheral vision, the young fae could see that right now, her alpha was in another world. Respecting that, they spent the rest of their walk to their eastern borders in companionable silence.

"I hope your mission goes well. I don't think there really should be any problems for you. Besides you are sharp Inali. You'll be able to figure out a safe solution for any problems that come your way."

Inali's brown ears pricked forwards as Narimé finally spoke and the young woman smiled as she acknowledged her alpha's words. Responding in turn, Inali spoke up. "Thanks, my qu-er Narimé." A small rumble of laughter burst out of her chest at the slip and the petite fae continued. "Take care of those pups for me, I can't wait to see the little rascals!" With a final friendly flick of her tail and a smile, Inali turned around and jogged smoothly away. Once her legs were stretched, the smooth jog turned into a brisk run. Destination: Drooping Willows, Willow Ridge borders.

(This post was last modified: Jul 05, 2013, 02:03 AM by Inali.)

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Happy 4th of July to you too!! BTW I love your table <3

Narimé watched Inali go, her blue gaze trailing after the younger wolfs rusty back as she sped away. Sighing, the young alpha hoped that everything would be okay by the time they were well into summer. Nari felt a little better knowing that her pack mates would help her out as much as they could, but she still felt that little piece of panic creep into her heart every time she forced down food for the pups.

For now she scented the border and added her own smell to it. As long as she was there Nari might as well help out Anglo and Sloane with the border however small the amount of help was. Once she was happy with the amount of stink on that small area of border the silver wolf turned and began trotting back home to her little ones. She would not go after the rabbit scent from before but ignore it and head straight for the den.

I wonder if Sloane is nearby... she thought quietly missing his usual nearness. The young mother wished that he wasn't always so busy with patrols so that the Thorben could spend more time with her and the pups. However Nari also knew that the patrols were well needed to keep dangers away from her little ones. So for now she ignored the lonely feeling and instead looked forward to Titan or Malia's little paws stumbling over her legs. Maybe a bit of puppy breath from Yuka too.

(Exit Nari)

(This post was last modified: Jul 05, 2013, 07:26 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Thanks btw:D Ver made it, I love it too!!<3 Lets see what I dig up... @Narimé

While Inali was weaving her way out of the tall, cumbersome grasses of Hush Meadows, her stomach rumbled loudly. Not now!, Inali thought irritably. "You've got to be kidding me!," Inali muttered softly in exasperation. She had forgotten to hunt some breakfast for herself that morning. Well, she didn't really forget, she just wasn't hungry so she had decided to skip breakfast.

She regretted making that choice now though.

There was no time to try and hunt something to eat. She didn't know how long it would take her. Some days she was lucky and caught food quick, other times it took her forever just to catch some cumbersome fox. Maybe I can grab a bite in the pack cache. I'm sure Nari wouldn't mind, hopefully, Inali thought.

Changing her course, the reluctant fae ran back towards her pack's lands. Crossing the border in a brisk run, the young woman slowed down to a casual jog. The pack cache was near the birthing den, and she didnt want to scare any of the rascals (or her alphas) by randomly popping into their line of vision. Nearing the pack cache, Inali grabbed a semi-large chunk of deer leg. With that grasped between her jaws, Inali briskly jogged back to the borders. When she reached them she broke into a run.

This leg was definitely going to be eaten on the go.

{Fade Out}

(This post was last modified: Jul 05, 2013, 02:21 PM by Inali.)