Google

For everything that we've lost — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
*Flails* I am SO sorry for the delay….School got the best of me D:
@Capella and @Karpos

His sharp warning to Capella to never mention his sister ever again had her posture lowering once again, but instead of it being in fear or sadness, it seemed to be in apology. His aggression dimmed ever so slightly: tail lowering an inch and hackles lying flat on his neck and spine, but his lips were still curled up, showing the points of his canines. Although he was angry at her for leaving them, he couldn’t be angry forever, and the fact that she was submitting and showing that she was really sorry for disappearing pleased him in a way.

When Capella started speaking, the Pitch Pine Leader bore his silver eyes into her own dandelion yellow eyes, and made no movement or sound during her speech. Her words made the corners of his lips form into the smallest of smiles, but it was there. Through his anger and sadness at her leaving and then returning months later, he felt almost happy that she had come home. He had missed her, even if he wouldn’t tell it to himself.

At her plea directed towards him, asking if he would let her join, and that she would show that she truly wanted to be a part of his pack, his smile grew slightly. If what Capella said about her knowledge of plants, then she could take over Lachesis’ job as the healer for Pitch Pine Trail, as the ghostly boy was no longer with them. Taking in a deep breath, Ace softened his pose: tail lowered so it was level with his body, ears no longer in their forward position, a smile on his face. “If what you say is true, then I will allow you to join the ranks of Pitch Pine Trail.”

With that, the Pitch pine Leader strode forward the few paces that separated them, and gently took her muzzle within his, showing that while Capella was within Pitch Pine Trail, he was in charge. After a few moments, he let go and rubbed his side along hers, coating the creamy fae’s pelt with the scent of his pack, of her new pack.

It was then that he stepped back and turned his creamy head to look at the young prince. His brows furrowed as he stared at the dark pup. Soon, but not now, he would have to speak to him about showing manners around adults and not talking back. But he wouldn’t be too hard. Karpos was still young, and had much to learn, and he himself had been much the same at that age. Young and foolish, was what all of the adults had called him and his sister. But he wasn’t back then, he was in the present, and more urgent matters had to be resolved.

462 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Now I am the late one x.x

As she awaited her judgement, she watched the soil beneath her feet. It was the same ground that Shade had once walked upon, as well as Lach and Anastasia. The same ground where Karpos and Adsila had been raised. It was the only home she knew, and yet it wasn't exactly the home she had left. Of course the pale girl was sure that it was the one place where she could find that family again. Sunny eyes flashed back up just in time to see a tug on the corners of the silver male's maw, and she was sure that it had been a smile. Had her words pleased him?

Then the symphony of acceptance poured from his mouth, and a light sob passed through her throat. She was allowed to stay. She could be here with the little bit of family she still held on to. Capella graciously accepted the routine of Ace holding her muzzle, and paid him all due respect. He was her leader now, following in Shade's paw steps, and she knew that he could do it too. Ace was strong, but fair. He was intelligent, and he was going to lead them to a prosperous life. There was no doubt in her mind.

When he finally let go, he moved along her side, covering her in a scent she had missed more then words could describe. The entangled aroma of so many familiar scents made her heart pound, and she leaned into his coat, soaking up as much of Pitch Pine Trail as she could. "Thank you Ace. I won't disappoint you."

[Image: capell2_zps67b76aeb.png]

Lovely table, and signature by Arla <3

Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
[So so sorry, I am a terrible person :3]

Karpos froze, he had never seen a mad Uncle Ace but he had a feeling that his uncle was more mad than a hatter. He didn't say a word, he didn't move a muscle except breathing and his eyes were wide. Luckily, he managed to calm down as his Auntie and Uncle began to talk about his Auntie returning. To his relief, his Uncle Ace was nice enough to take his Auntie Pella back into the pack. A small smile on his muzzle as he ran up to his Uncle Ace and nuzzled his neck slightly. "Thank you so so so so much Uncle Ace!!!" The boy was just happy that another piece of his family had returned, even if it wasn't his da, who he wanted back more than any wolf.

He turned to his Auntie Pella, practically jumping up and down, and he held the widest grin that he could. The pup was growing, and would soon be the size that he was expected to be for the rest of his life. He was almost half way there, and yet there was so much that he really had to learn. He looked at them both, and waited for maybe the conversation to end or for them to walk with him or something useful. His eyes gleamed with happiness. He felt though, as if he needed to wander off for a bit, a little away from pack lands. He turned to his Uncle. "Uncle Ace, would it be alright if I took a small walk away from pack lands. There was this place my da told me about near the brook and I wanted to take a look at it!" He asked his uncle's permission for once in his life, after all he had no da or mum to turn to.

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
One more for each and then archive?

Another smile graced his handsome features at Capella's words. He knew that she would try her best, and that was all he asked of his pack, his friends, his family. Capella was now a part of the Pitch Pine Trail family, and she would be until she decided to leave, but even then, she would be welcomed back, just like she had been right then.

The Pitch Pine Leader stumbled ever so slightly as Karpos ran up to him and nuzzled his neck, while thanking him. He was almost surprised at the Prince's sudden change of mood, but he couldn't help but smile back, and nudge him softly with his creamy muzzle. It was good to see Karpos so happy again, as he was often in a sad and depressed mood.

When the Prince spoke again, his brows raised half an inch. It was still strange to him for wolves to ask his permission to take a trip out of pack lands, but even more so for Karpos to. Though he suspected it was to have a break from everything, get away from the smells of home, relax amongst the unknown. Thinking silently for a few moments, he turned his large creamy head to look down at Karpos, a smile on his face. "Of course Karpos. Just don't stray too far from the borders, we don't want you to get lost." Though his words were friendly, they also had a slight serious tone to them.

Nodding to both Karpos and Capella, he twitched his ears and smiled. "It is good to have you back Capella." As he finished speaking, the Pitch Pine Trail Leader abruptly turned around and padded the way he came at a slow lope. He would resume his border patrol, and then find his Silver Angel and tell her of Capella. He hoped that she would fit in with the others, as everyone she previously knew had left. But she was friendly, and it seemed making friends was easy for her. Hopefully.

337 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever

{Ace exit}