(See All?) Announcements
728 Users Online
Google, Sophrosnia, Bing, Nori, Finley

At what could be the brink of death — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
Maybe this post will spark a exiting Naripost out of you XD because This plays into my hands for Simi's current state XD Let me know if you guys want it changed.

Simaea listened to Narime and the intermittent sounds of the coyote before checking her patient once more. "Yes I think that would be best, just let me prepare her for this." With that she set to work dressing her wounds once more, but once the dark healer removed her first dressing something shocked her. She had misjudged the severity of the wounds, and had been distracted by the coyote for far too long. Her dressing had soaked through, the herb didn't seem to be working fast enough. Simaea knew before it happened she was losing the loner, fast, too fast for her to comprehend.

Audibly she gasped and tossed aside all the dressings made new ones and redressed Charlotte as quickly as she could. "No no no, please stick with me." She tried, and worked for what felt like an eternity trying everything in her power to get the loner to wake up but in the end the effort was futile. She listened as the last breath faded from Charlotte. "NO!" She snarled right in the face of the now dead wolf before turning around and taking a breath, facing Narime with a fixed expression devoid of emotion upon her face. Simaea spoke softly. "We can bury her near the cavern. The coyotes will leave her alone then. So that she can rest."

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé nodded as her healer finally gave in. The silver wolf did not want to be around when the coyote brought more of its family around.

Watching the woman quietly while Simaea looked over the injured female Narimé blinked in uncertainty. She watched Simaea's face go from calm and concentrated to flaring up with anger and confusion. Something was very wrong here. Is something wrong with the girl? Her thoughts turned to the worst conclusion seconds before Simaea yelped out. "No no no, please stick with me."

"What's wrong?" Nari stepped forward pushin her nose closer to investigate. A fresh blast of wolf blood scent wafted into her nostrils. It seemed as though the lone yearling was bleeding heavily again.

Narimé's hackles rose at the scent of blood. However a yip from a coyote as it darted closer to attack brought the silver wolfs attention back to the sly scavengers. There were two of them. One male coyote that seemed to be growing bolder. He darted close nipping at Nari trying to intimidate the two wolves. The young mother snapped her jaws once around the air where the male coyotes face had been only moments ago. Why do they have to be so fast? She grumbled irratably within the silence of her head.

The snarled "NO!" from Simaea jerked the silver wolfs attention back to the sad scene. Her violet hued blue eyes connected with Simaea's aubern set. Though oddly Nari felt that she could not see any emotion in that orange gaze. As if the healer was shocked into a calm facade. One ear turned to Simaea listening to her quietly while the other kept listening for the coyotes. The silver wolf nodded quietly then taking one last stare back at the two smaller canines she stepped up to Charlotte wishing things could have been different.

"She was so young... My age even..." Nari wept silently for the younger female hoping that she was in a better less cruel world now. To think that my life could end as quickly as hers at any time. It's kinda scary to think of... Gingerly the inexperienced alpha lifted the still warm body. Though the hardening of death had not set in quite yet.

Amazed by how light the wolf felt Nari attempted to lift her completely in order to get away from the merciless coyotes.

"I'll be asking Sloane and Kieth to take care of those guys once we get back..." A long period of silence stretched after her words. Narimé was too caught up in thinking about death. "Come on let's go." She finally spoke turning her gaze to the deeper parts of their territory and starting on a slow trot towards home.

(End of thread)