517 Users Online
Bing, Google

Glycerine — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Say your prayers and stomp it out

Shade let out a soft chuckle and nodded as he sat down. He wondered if he should start asking her things, like perhaps things she likes to do, things that aren't pack business that she likes of course, because everyone {commonly} likes their job in the pack. It would be a bit too suspicious if he asked what she liked in a guy, and frankly he wasn't going to give anything away. He debated in his head and found himself staring at her, not in the eyes too, and it was a good thing because his eyes told the entire story. He glanced at his paws real quick before looking outside, it was raining cats and dogs out there. He was bemused as to how the rain had come on so quickly and he pondered how long it would last.

Shade looked at his paws again, staring at them as he cleared his throat and asked one simple question, his voice soft and kind, a bit shy even. "So, um, what do you like to do for fun?" He asked, it was awkward, casual conversations were never his forte, but he was always up for learning. Not to mention he and Spectre {as far as he knew} were on two different levels of liking. As far as he knew, she liked him as a friend and nothing else, and he was fine with that. Shade on the other hand, liked her as more than friends and if she didn't feel the same than he would have to accept that.

Words: 259|| Tags: Spectre|| Notes: Took long, sorry
(This post was last modified: Aug 01, 2013, 11:03 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

"You mean aside from hiding in caves attempting not to get struck down by lightning?" The female gave a small chuckle, then she frowned, growing more serious before she sighed, thinking it over. Slowly, as she spoke, the female began to relax, stretching out on the cool floor of the cave, her mind on things other than the lightning raging outside. "Well, I suppose I enjoy running.. It gives me a chance to really ...well.. run. I feel as if I can escape everything when I run..As if there is nothing that will hold me back or get in my way." She sighed, lowering her head, a soft grin touching her face. "It is silly, I am sure.. We are wolves, we are built for running. It is in our blood, but I find it as exhilarating and freeing as being able to look over a mountain and see the drop below.. To feel just for a time, as if I am flying."

Spectre tilted her head, looking up at her alpha and offering a slight thumping of her tail on the hard ground. "What of you, Shade? What is it that you enjoy for fun?" Now that they were here, despite the awkward tone of the conversations, she found it oddly relaxing to know that she was getting to know the leader of Pitch Pine Trail even better, and smiled, at least glad that he was instigating the conversation and she would not have to worry about upsetting him by asking mundane questions just to pass the time and fill the silence.

Word Count: 264
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Running was always fun in his opinion, and it was one of his favorite things to do as well. When he was asked the same questions in the same awkward manner, he began to be a bit suspicious. But he brushed it off as nothing and answered the question to the best of his ability. "Well, I too like running and it is one of my favorite things to do. I like swimming, odd enough, it just seems to make me feel more relaxed and I really enjoy sparring, as long as it doesn't get out of hand and it is just a friendly spar. But then again I was raised in a world of fights. But that's a tale I wish not to tell. A different Shade, from a different time." He stated, a soft voice filled the air.

Shade thought of another question, but judging that she had no recollection of her past, and it was getting dark out {as it had been sunset before it started to rain} he figured they may as well get some sleep. But he wanted to know more about her. So he thought and thought of another question and he found one. "How do you like Pitch Pine Trail? Is everyone treating you fine?" If he found that anyone wasn't treating her as she deserved, their pelts would line the pack den to warn the others. But it was that protectiveness that he could never share with the others, because no one knew of his little crush for the white fae.

Words: 259|| Tags: Spectre|| Notes: Wrap it up soon?
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
OOC: Sorry about not posting last night. I fell asleep. Derp!

She was amused that they shared the same interest in running, but she wondered if it was for the same reason. Spectre listened as Shade bespoke of his own interest in sparring, and it made her wonder how well she would fair in a fight of her own, should one come to be forced upon her. Either by her own will or that of another. The pale female shifted, curling her fluffy tail around her to remain warm as her fur began to dry after being soaked by the downpour outside. A silence reigned as she thought of a suitable answer to his question - had the pack been treating her well? She supposed they had.

"There has not been many issues between myself and the pack members..Save for one, but that was dealt with between the two of us. And there is no reason that you should have to get involved." She chuckled, smiling warmly at him before letting a yawn slip past her jowls. For some reason, the rain always made her sleepy, at least if she was not out doing something to prevent herself from being tired. Spectre looked to her darker pelted leader before she shot another question at him, amused at the game of twenty questions the pair were playing. "What of you? Is there anyone in the pack that has treated you with disrespect?" SHe doubted it, for Spectre was certain that news of a member disrespecting the leader, either of them would travel as quickly as wildfire.

Word Count: 254
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade was certainly shocked to hear that someone had disrespected Spectre, he had been out of the loop it seemed with such things, he smiled and nodded when she said it really had been taken care of. It seemed that they always could work out their issues and since he hadn't heard of anyone arriving to Lachesis with major injuries. They were a family, though they also had to obey the laws of the pack. He would personally LAM anyone who would attack a pack mate in terrible ways, especially if it meant that the other pack mate was out of it for a while. An occasional spar was fine as long as there was little to no blood shed on the cause of another family member. They were a complete family.

Shade parted to speak, but he just wasn't sure what quite to say. "I haven't have anyone disrespect me, though that is only to my face. I haven't heard of anyone bad mouthing me behind my back, and I hope they don't dare to." He stated, a bit of a protective tone to him as he spoke once more. "Just out of curiosity, who was it and why did they do it?" Knowing that Spectre had taken care of it made him confident it wouldn't happen again, but he liked to stay up to date with what happened within the pack. If she wished not to tell anyone, than he would not question her further, he would respect her privacy if she wished it. "We should probably sleep." He said.

Words: 262|| Tags: Spectre|| Notes: <3
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

Spectre chuckled, listening to what Shade had to say about being disrespected. She was pleased that the other wolf had not had any issues with the members of the pack. Well, issues that he knew about. A Frown marred her expression as he asked about who it was and why, and she thought for a short moment about simply not telling him, but Spectre did not wish to keep secrets from her alpha. "Silver...surprisingly enough. I think..that I may have overreacted at the time. She had asked about why you had made me the second over her, and my response was that I was not certain why. She responded with a snarl - making it...plain she was not happy with the answer. Should it have remained such, I would not have reacted the way I did, however, she took a snap at me and ran off."

Spectre frowned, her thoughts returning to the events of their ...minor altercation, sighing quietly. "I chased her, and we settled the differences. Though I fear that she has her eyes set on the position as pack second, and that while she is a wolf I would consider a friend, we will meet soon over the title." Spectre sighed, closing her eyes and resting her muzzle on her front paws. She could hear the rain pouring down outside and let her ears fall against her nape. The idea of sleep sounded wonderful, actually. The chance to ignore the rain, and simply enjoy sleeping in the company of Shade. "Sounds good.. We will head back in the morning." The female wolf shifted, curling into herself and resting her tail over her nose, surprisingly enough falling into a slumber fairly quickly.

Word Count: 285
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade nodded, though a bit of confusion as to why Silver would be mad over such silly things. While he did understand that the reason for Silver being mad was that everyone strived for dominance, Shade had his own agenda to push. His said his response with no emotions, he would not let anything slip out of his muzzle that could hurt his agenda. "Perhaps you will, only time will tell though." He couldn't help but feel that he was letting his feelings get the best of him, but he forced himself to push it all out of his mind as his head rested on his paws. He fell asleep, into the dream world that he knew far too well. A nightmare, a new one though, a nightmare.

Shade was surrounded by wolves, he knew all of the faces to be his packmates. Silver and Anastasia, there was Lachesis and Ace, Capella, even Spectre. But they all seemed mad, and he had no idea why. The stunning image of Rose stood in front of them all. His voice broke as he asked with a sad and depressed but happy, he called out her name. "Rose? Rose?" Weakly, but it was like no one could hear him. He turned to his sides to see Karpos and Adsila, or a matter of what he thought to be what they looked like when fully grown. They were hissing, that Rose had turned the pack against him. Before he knew it, Karpos had attacked, and Ace and Capella took him out. Shade yelled at Adsila to run, and she did as Shade leapt at the very people who had sworn him an oath and the wolves who had promised to protect his children.

Words: 289 || Tags: Spectre || Notes: -Shade Exit-