hear my heart burst again — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn

It had always been hard for Atuaserk to understand his own feelings, even before he had met Eponine. He had simply done what felt right, following his mother and proceeding to be a steady soldier for her (as had his other three brothers). Unfortunately, he felt that it would likely only be him now. As Sitamat had disappeared and his other three brothers had yet to come with their mother, he seemed to be the only active participant. Now that he was here, however, he was beginning to see life in a completely different way.

Making friends with strangers, playing in uncontrollable laughter, chasing, tagging—he could not recall a time when he or his brothers ever succumbed to that sort of thing. They were always play fighting, discussing, training… but how he felt with Po, Lucero and quite honestly Fiora was completely different. His social skills were gaining as he was learning now that this was true happiness, especially being with Eponine.

Ataneq hoped that his answer to her question would be sufficient enough for her, even if he did know that her answer had been bit more detailed than his. Oh well. Once she asked another question he laughed and shook his head, “no. I was not born here.” If he had been born here he likely would have turned out completely different. The eldest son of Siku would have become more extroverted than introverted, more passionate than highly aggressive. “I was born in a place called Tartok, it was my mother’s creation. A strong pack that consisted of strong individuals, both intellectually and physically capable. Myself and three brothers were a blessing to my mother, and I assume to my father as well, but I never knew him.”

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              Éponine could hardly remember her childhood when she attempted to recall it at the best of times. Although, she did have nightmares often of her grandmother who was the only thing she distinctly remembered thanks to her nightmares. A grizzled old shewolf that did her utmost to protect her granddaughter. She had carried her far, and gave her the strength to push the rest of the way once she had passed and here she was thanks to her dropping her on the doorstep of a pack. Even if the time had only been very brief at that pack before she had disappeared from it again they had been the reason she was still alive today.

It was by pure happenstance that she had lived to see today with the rough upbringing she had, but once she was found by the lone she-wolf and her mate she was restored and had a normal childhood after that. She missed her adoptive siblings sorely, but she quite enjoyed being on her own. She had always been a bit of an outcast, but by her own choosing because she enjoyed the alone time. There was too much competition between her brothers and she did not enjoy it near as much as they did. Although, she would never vilify her adoptive family, they gave her the best head start on life she could ever ask for.

The Stark yearling's head was a muddled with many thoughts of family as she listened to Ataneq story of how he did not live here, but at a place called Tartok. "I don't remember my real parents," she said offhandedly before replying with a question: "Why are you no longer in Tartok if it was such a great pack?" There was no ill intent behind her words; she was just honest-to-goodness curious about why they would ever leave. What would force a pack to leave an area and come to this one and join in another? It did not make sense to her.
table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn
(Kira has a horrible memory and nothing saved from WWS—but I for the life of me can’t remember. Was it a forest fire? If not, I can change.)

It truly was a shame that the family had had to relocate to another place, though the place they had first gone to had not been to Siku’s liking. They had left another wolf from Tartok in its location but Siku had wished to travel elsewhere, which at the moment the eldest son did not mind in the least. Without the stop here he would not have met any of the wolves here, which would certainly be a step backwards in progression he felt.

Perhaps not being here would have continued his training and gave him a rougher background, but Po had awakened some feral part of him that he had never come to understand. Only his brothers had brought out that kind of monster but even then he had been young and had always known it to be training, but he swore that just a day ago he would have made quite a mess of Po’s throat. Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) Ataneq had yet to understand how he had controlled himself.

“That’s a shame,” he answered as sympathetically as he possibly could though he was never too good at being an emotional sympathetic. It simply wasn’t in him because he didn’t understand the feeling of not his real parents, aside from his father. However, from the way that Siku had always talked about him Ataneq had expected nothing less than an honorable man. “My mother felt that it was getting too crowded within the Valley so she decided that a few of us were going to branch out and expand,”

(This post was last modified: Jun 30, 2013, 03:32 PM by Ataneq.)

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
Played by Nix who has 38 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Éponine Stark
              Éponine blinked astounded by what had caused them to move. She had never experienced a fire up close, but she had heard horror stories about them that was for sure. It glowed as bright as the sun and spread faster than you can run. The heat was tremendous and burned the fur right off your backside if you got too close. She had been quite lucky to never experience it firsthand because she was sure it would have been a complete {word}scrum[/scrum] in Ataneq's situation in trying to escape a burning forest fire.

"What was your home like there?" she asked, her eyes turning up to him, curiosity evident in her stare. Was it as beautiful as Magnolia Glen? Her home with her adoptive family was nothing spectacular, although it was expansive. Pine trees littered most of the forest with handfuls of deciduous trees upon the side of a long slope that lead up to one of the smaller mountains within the range. The Stark child assumed it would have been a beautiful sight if she was allowed to climb higher than the treeline, but alas she was forbidden to go farther than a particular rock that had been marked by her father.

The girl quickly got back up onto her paws giving her pelt a shake, before dropping back onto her haunches. She surveyed the beautiful lands around them. It would be a damn shame if this place had lit up and burned to the ground because of a great force like a forest fire.
table copyright argent / neffs @ deviantart.com
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

keep my eyes to serve
ATANEQ TARTOK
my hands to learn

Ataneq really didn’t know what to think, he would follow his mother anywhere he felt. Or, he used to believe that. Now, having made a few decent friends, he didn’t think he could. Not unless they followed him wherever they went but he doubted that. No one would want to follow him somewhere under the watchful eyes of his mother. He loved her, but some might see her as a little different. She always was to strangers because she was strong-willed and tough, but that was what made her so awesome. She held her own no matter what the circumstances which was likely where he got his fire.

“Pretty amazing,” he answered with a smirk, “we lived on a Mountain, Tartok it was called, and the members there were so cool. I just remember growing up and all of them pitched in to help my mother and my brothers, especially after my father died.” It was tragic, sure, but he didn’t remember anything about it other than that his mother had stayed amazingly strong and told them that their father, Kilgharrah, had been an amazing father that cared for them and the pack.

Atuaserk imagined that Siku had chosen his mate correctly just as he hoped that one day he would make the same decision. He would find a mate that was beautiful, strong-minded and perhaps for his satisfaction—a mouth on her. “What about you?” he asked in return, figuring it was the best direction to go in but he did figure they should head on back home… “tell me on the way back to the Glen?” The two then headed off, Po didn’t complain about the sudden departure but Ataneq had a few things he needed to finish up.