Bing, Google, Nadine

On the verge of collapse — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
@Elettra
[this can be as long as short as you want <3 Literally 4-? posts]

She had a lot on her mind and her life was on the verge of collapse, and she hoped that Elettra would understand. She had done everything that her leader ever asked of her, but she needed solitude, and she needed to wrap up family matters before they reached the Ridge and attempted to harm it, with that, she knew she had to talk to Elettra about a break, a long one that would take anywhere from a month to forever. Forever was only if she died, the most it might take was 6 months, that was her limit, and then she would return no matter what, the important part was that she would always return. She wasn’t one to abandon, and she knew how strict Elettra was with this business, and so it was very tricky.

The last thing she wanted was for Elettra to hate her, and turn her away forever, she wanted to take a recess, one where she could rethink everything in solitude, it hurt, so very much, to have to do this. It needed to be done to say the least, it had to be done and she thought about how to say it in her head. Elettra, I have a concerning issue, I-I need to take care of some family matters, and I ask that I be temporarily excused from duties, I’d be gone outside the lore for almost half a year, but if I don’t do this, then I’m afraid my family issues will be brought to the Ridge, and everything I know and care for could be harmed. I don’t want to say I’m leaving though, I want to ask you if it was alright, as you are my alpha, and I will never disobey your orders. She just sounded stupid there, but she had to say it. With that, she let out a small howl near the den, hoping Elettra would come to her.

(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2013, 03:35 AM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Yet again her Scout's call sounded, a howl which Elettra had come to learn and learn well. Time and time against had Semananti come to report her information on what Elettra had set her out to do, as well as any other information she had learned along the way in her travels along the lengths of Relic Lore. The earthy toned woman had not been here long though she had done quite well enough to show her placement within the pack was true and sound. With yet another call to her, Elettra moved towards it with an effortless, scaling the length of her patchy canopy home, a rocky sparse forestry of willow trees not far from the ridge face of the serpent's pass, hinting at the name Willow Ridge it had been born with. "I hope your well, Semananti?" Elettra spoke as she loped closer to her pack mate from behind, moving until she could arch around her front, a small frown toying at Elettra's lips in what seemed like obvious distress from her subordinate. Worry tugged at Elettra, for the last job she had sent Semananti on was to Narime with herbs for her health, as well as permission to scale the mountain side for Poison Path's Leadess. Had something happened to Narime? Had something happened to Athena?
(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2013, 09:16 PM by Elettra.)
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
[Wall of text <3]

Semananti never thought that she would find herself in this position, and she never wanted to be in this position. Elettra trusted her as a Scout to give information, all her former scouts had left, abandoned or split off for their own packs, but this wasn’t a separation for forever, it was just for a time, and she would always return. She knew that her oath meant the world to her, and she was bringing harm to the pack by staying in the Ridge for so long.

"I am afraid the news I bring is grave, I’ve completed my task, but it appears that ghosts from my past have come to seek me out, and try to harm everything that means the world to me, including the Ridge. I-I need to ask that I be temporarily excused from duties, I’d be gone outside the lore for almost half a year, but if I don’t do this, then I’m afraid my family issues will be brought to the Ridge, and everything I know and care for could be harmed. I don’t want to say I’m leaving though, I want to ask you if it was alright, as you are my alpha, and I will never disobey your orders. My oath still stands, and it means the world to me, I just want nothing to happen to the Ridge, and I fear that it could overpower the entire pack." She reported, it was her job to report to Elettra all issues that would arise. There was obvious pain in her voice, she didn't want to leave.

Her tail had tucked below her stomach and she had bowed to Elettra with a deep respect, to be honest, she was afraid as to what her family could do to her or the pack. "I will always return to the pack ma'am, until the day I die my heart will remain in the willows, and even after I die my spirit will stay." She said the ancient words, it was another oath, one the gods knew very well as an oath that she would return. "I swear it on all the gods. Please allow me this absence." She said, hoping Eletta would understand. It was all up to her alpha now.

(This post was last modified: Jun 28, 2013, 09:39 PM by Semananti.)
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
lol! indeed.

The news was for the worst, admitting that she had fulfilled her tasks, including moving over to the mountain side to meet up with the Leadess there assumed to be her sister. Past tragedy from her birth pack was coming to haunt her, eager to come and haunt the rest of the pack as well. Part of Elettra wanted no more for Semananti to stay, problems or not, she was her mate pack and thus it was her job to protect the members of her pack. Willow Ridge would protect her, fight for her, though Semananti held a sureness in her voice that a fight would end in the loss of too many for Elettra to be acceptable with, a fight they could not win. Elettra's pack was powerful. She was powerful, though she was not fool, ether. They did not have a Lead male. They held less warriors then they held before even with Loath's newly arrival and she had three very young children in dire need of being cared for. Battle was simply not an option for the Willow Ridge wolves at the moment and with Semananti's sureness that leaving was the best option, who was the woman to deny her? After all, surely the Scout knew the details of this problem far more then Elettra who had only just not been introduced to it.
Elettra was left with little option. She wanted to protect her member and yet with this weight upon her, she needed to look out for the best of her pack, including her children, as a whole. Elettra sits then suddenly, weighing this out with a grim expression on her features, body tense and obviously distraught by the news which her Scout brings to her. "I see no other option, Semananti." The dark fae sighs with the former deep inhale of her plush chest. She would return to her. She would return to the pack, lest death itself keep her from doing so. The woman's oath would not be overlooked, who had otherwise proven her promises to be solid throughout her time in being here. "I wish you luck on your travels, Semananti and that you may return to us, return home." For although feud had stirred within her birth pack, by Semananti's words, it was obvious to Elettra that the woman truly believed this to be her family now and sought to keep it safe with her leave. "May Artemis guide you and keep you safe." Elettra's words are sorely for Semananti and Semananti alone, hoping the woman would take these words to heart. Though Elettra's home land had taught her of gods, they were far different then the ones which this Scout had presented to her but if this woman believed in them so, Elettra knew the meaning for which she had said. Now the Archer Matriarch had but to sit and watch her member go in hopes she would survive.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti sighed; as Elettra stated she saw no other option, part of her wanted to have Elettra yell at her, demand that she stay with her family. She was free to go and solve the issues that she would have possibly brought to the pack had she stayed longer. A blessing was bestowed upon her by her alpha, one that asked Artemis go with her, and it meant the world to her. "May the gods bless Willow Ridge. This isn’t the last you’ll see of me." She told her alpha, a lick on the chin, Elettra would always be her alpha. She took off through the trees, almost rushing and trying to get it all done with, trying to make it so she could get back as soon as she could.

Her eyes filled with pain as she reached the borders. She raised her head, howling to the wind, to the Ridge wolves, hoping that they would all hear. It is to you, I will always always return." With that, she ran past the borders and into her own problems, a lone wolf once more, though she would return and call herself a Ridge wolf once more, it was that or she would be down in the rivers of death, partying with Hades and sending her spirit to the lands she called home. The drooping willows would always be her home. Her eyes almost tearing up as if they could, even though wolves couldn’t cry. It was time to fix it all.

[Sema exit/Fade out maybe?]