602 Users Online
Bing, Google

oh yeah you know who you are — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">
While she did have a point, his first goal here had been to create his own pack and he had made a few close companions but it had never escalated because of his need to explore. Now, he could not image a life that did not include the Glen wolves, especially Phineas. The male had offered him a home even before he had decided to leave his old pack, something that Inkheart honored. There was something within him that the white Alpha saw in his second in command and in time Inkheart hoped to expand this trait of his. Loyalty and determination would guide him, bring him to know his place and hopefully bring him much more than that.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“Yes,” he answered with a nod finding himself somewhat stunned that she did know Phineas. It shouldn’t be that much of a surprise, seeing as there were plenty of connections with the Wildwood alone that he did not understand yet. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“I’d say he’s doing well—a mate and two healthy children, how did you know him?” Inkheart’s curiosity could not be sheltered as he wished to know what the connection was between the two. He couldn’t help but feel like she had a personalized relationship with him, seeing as she was curious about his wellness. It certainly brought their conversation to a newer place, having something in common in which they could talk about within reason. At least she wasn’t cutting herself off and leaving without another word. They would continue to be strangers until they knew more about each other.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He mentioned a mate and two children, healthy and happy. Elettra's jaw tenses a moment though this is the only subtle signal of her feelings on the manner. Her eyes, as pale in grey hue they were, held still to their daunting expression and she holds back any ill feeling she might hold. Phineas was out of her grasp. Much as had been Alexander and Ruiko before him, all seemed to have been pushed away by her own handed shell, she feels. Though perhaps this was meant to be. A strength in her own self without the need to try and cope with handling the feelings of another wolf. Likely a feat she may never accomplish. She could not love them, so they found someone who could - it was simple as this.
"He spent the winter within my pack until he could seek place in the world himself..." It was vague, yes, but all true. His intention had only been to stay until Winter before finding a mate and children to create his own pack. He had done exactly this and yet still Elettra held onto his words when she questioned him, that he changed his mind and thought he might stay to care for Koda and her own children. That is, until he had found out she was not mated with Koda and so, took Kiche as her donor for her litter. Why then had he left? @Phineas was happy enough to be there for Koda and Elettra's litter though not Kiche and Elettra's litter? Still, Phineas feelings for her were vague and unknown. Surely he liked her but love her? Surely not. "He is a hard worker. A good wolf. You're in well paws." She assures him, making sure though she had first shown a grimness to Inkheart mentioning him, Elettra held nothing against his Leader.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
all these roads still be wrong
INKHEART
but i still drive them all night long

Perhaps healthy was a little lie, for they weren’t healthy to the outside eye. Inkheart, on the other hand, saw them as healthy. Kyros simply just wasn’t born without the bottom half of his right front leg. This was perfectly fine and hopefully he would grow to see it as a great kind of special. He was different from those around him and that was always a great thing to portray to others, if you played it off right. Inkheart never wanted to be rude about his idea of the disability, but he did want to try to see it as a good thing. Kyros was handsome, as Hypatia was lovely, but the boy would need to learn how to function in regular life a little differently than others.

“It would seem that he has then,” he answered with a smile as he continued to be very grateful for his place amongst the pack. Any display of emotion that was given away on Elettra’s face was barely noticed, not at all perturbed by another’s views of him. From the moment that the two males had met, Inkheart had felt nothing but trust and devotion towards the white furred Alpha. “He’s been a great leader thus far and I have no doubt about the future with him,” as it had been he had come across many wolves within the Glen that he had become friends with and this was all due to Phineas allowing him a place amongst his pack.

Then he remembered that Phineas had been a part of another pack before Magnolia glen. That obviously being the pack that Elettra was in (or has) and tried to remember what the packs name was that he had mentioned. “When I first met him he mentioned a Willow Ridge, I assume that is yours?” As soon as he said it, Phineas’ words flooded back to him and he recalled his leader mentioning that the Ridge was a noble pack lead by a strict she-wolf named Elettra. Was she as strict as he suggested? Inkheart didn’t see any reason to believe otherwise, she wasn’t a solid talker but it didn’t mean they were incapable of feelings…

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Inkheart goes on spilling the beans, mentioning that he former pack member and interest, had mentioned her pack when meeting this wolf prior. Perhaps then, he had already left the Willow Ridge pack or perhaps he was still within it, in those last few weeks when he had completely avoided everyone within the pack, including herself and yet still managed to care for the pack in doing his duties until he was ready for his leave. Even still, feeling bitter due to Elettra's decision to not breed with him, Phineas had managed to even say goodbye, a farewell Elettra watched from afar with obvious grief which hid from her features now. "Yes, it is mine." And had been hers for far too long now and hers alone, with no male to stand at her side in partnership. It was a stain on her body and mood and had it not been for her members willingness to watch the children often (without a mate to help in the watch) she might have snapped already. Though Elettra would never regret the actions she had done with Kiche, for he had given her three healthy, strong pups destined to be large and powerful, still if she had known of Phineas feelings towards her she would have sought him out instead. She would have a Leading male then, a mate (though she believed she was entirely unready for this) and most importantly, a father in her children's lives. Yes, things would have been far different had she known but it was entirely too last. Phineas had made this perfectly obvious if not by walking out on her but walking into the life quickly by rebound with another. "Do tell him I said hello..." She speaks in sureness he would do so if only he would think of it upon his return home.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">
In Elettra’s curiosity towards Phineas he could not help but wonder why the male had left in the first place. It seemed that Elettra was fully capable of leading a strong and well-protected pack, so what was the need to make one? Perhaps Phineas had simply had the power in him that Inkheart had once held onto. The desire to make a pack of one’s own, to function as a leader and to be respected as such? It seemed possible but the inky male didn’t want to assume anything about the past or his Alpha. He had made the decision, one that Inkheart had taken part in, and there was no reason to go back and drag it up now.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“He spoke highly of you and yours,” he made sure to mention as Inkheart didn’t want to be in the middle of some squabble or miscommunication, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“told me that it was a noble pack filled with dutiful and hard-working individuals.” Phineas had also spoken of a pack called Grizzly Hollow that she was not impressed with and thus created the Ridge but he hadn’t been given the details nor anything telling him why such things were that way.
Although Inkheart was enjoying finally having a conversation with a woman he had only ever known the face of, it seemed that by the choice of words that it was time to excuse himself. That or she was simply trying to nicely tell him that she needed to get back to her own. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“I will tell him,” he assured her and he would remember. After all, he was still somewhat surprised that the woman Phineas had talked to was a woman he had known way back when. Inkheart would likely be in shock and mulling over her continued existence for a few days. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#FA2F00;">“I hope to see you again soon,” he answered with a charming smile—determined that this would not be the last he would see of her.
After she sported her own goodbye, he went on his way back to the Glen fully prepared to tell Phineas of his finds (and hoping that he might one day be filled in on the smaller details).

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"I assure you he was truthful." Then, fighting away her feelings as she had many a time before and likely would all the days of her life, a small smirk toys upon her lips before the male, Inkheart, still though with this name very unknown to her. Elettra would have never assumed that Phineas would have spoken ill of her or her pack. Though their relationship between one another had not worked out (only and all due to the lack of communication that had with one another on their feelings) Phineas had enjoyed his time within the pack and worked hard to protect it in all manners: protecting it's borders, taking part in hunts and even rallying them, entering war. Elettra had no doubts that Phineas time here was well, shaken only by his lack of proposal in the time which it had been needed.
She steps forth then as he speaks of telling Phineas her small greeting for the time that had since separated them and by the time Inkheart mentioned his hopes of seeing her again, Elettra was moving to arch around the male, her tail a dance in the air of dominance and luring. "As I do hope." She moves around the wolf, still left to be a stranger by name to her. She did not bother to know, not yet. She knew him by face, by scent, touch, and taste which was far enough for her to know the man then a need for his name. She did hope to see the brooding, dark colored male once more if not be her interest for him she had held previously, but as a connection to the other side of the world of Relic Lore which she knew little to nothing about. Moving around to collect the herbs she had gathered, without a last glance the woman went bounding off towards home.