Google, Bing, Sophrosnia, Chaos

Living someone else’s life — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Isadora Montyago
<3

Words: 424

Grins and smiles were all she needed, her light brown, almost caramel eyes were lit up with excitement as Ava talked about her motto and how she was glad that another member had the knack for the hunt. It almost gave away that Ava was a hunter in the young girl’s mind, but it didn’t, she was too excited to comprehend what was being said. When Ava suggested that they lead a pack hunt together sometime and experience the thrill of it all, Isa was terrified and excited. Terrified that she might end up letting them down, as she had little experience with the bigger game, but excited that Ava would allow her to help lead in a pack hunt. The trust it would take to trust another with the lives of everyone hunting, their safety, it would be an honor to her.

She meant every word of her oath, and she would prove it too, she may be barely a yearling, barely a year old, but that didn’t mean that she could be serious, and Ava seemed to pick that up about her. She knew a few hunting techniques, mainly fishing techniques that she might have a chance to develop since she would be hunting away in Darkwater Rapids. Then Ava went forward, up to her and rubbed the scent of the pack on her fur, making it official that she was a pack member. Her eyes lit up with more excitement as Ava grabbed her muzzle, establishing dominance that she held over the small yearling that was now not so shy. "I’d love to help lead a hunt sometime." She said, well aware of the thrills of a hunt from the few times she had helped take down a mule deer or an elk with her former packs.

Walking past the borders, she entered the lands she would now proudly call home, it was all so new to her that it would take her a bit to get used to. I am a Darkwater Rapids wolf now, I will protect and I will serve. She told herself, looking at Ava as she walked behind her, freezing for a second and then Ava turned to her with a grin as if asking a simple question that she simply responded to. I’m right here with you all. Her thoughts were buzzing as she let the fur bellow against the wind, she broke into a run. Running through the lands that she would memorize with time, anxious to meet a few of her new packmates.

{End}