(See All?) Announcements
577 Users Online
Sage, Google, Bing, Jadon

i’ve drowned and dreamt this moment — Magnolia Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 110 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Atuaserk “Ataneq” Tartok

Teq felt considerably happy knowing that Po was okay. He wasn’t really sure what had transgressed after last night when the darkness had closed in but he didn’t feel it was necessary to question it. As long as she was happy he didn’t think it mattered much about what he didn’t remember, he would automatically assume that they had just fallen asleep next to each other.

She didn’t know what happened to him? Oh, he suddenly thought to himself, wondering if she had done what he had done almost a week ago to her. Where he had rough-housed with her and got quite close to attacking her throat. It would answer the reason as to why he felt so tired and drained, but he had also run quite a distance so that could have been it too. Never would he have guessed anything different than just being aggressive by fighting or pushing it too far.

“Sure,” he answered delicately as he forced himself to get himself to stand. It was a little straining on his muscles as they ached from whatever play he acted in last night, but a hunt sounded quite nice. He desperately needed something to eat though he hadn’t realized it until now. He felt a little light-headed, maybe a little strung-out and getting some fresh meat in his systems might allow him to feel some actual energy in his veins. Otherwise, he simply felt like he was still laying upon the ground in a heap of fur. It was then that the two of them made their way on a hunt, unfortunately coming up with absolutely nothing but a rabbit for their find. As discouraging as it was, he was at least glad that Eponine was here and safe. That was all that mattered. So when the two headed home to give the rabbit (he assumed) to Borlla and Phineas, he was one happy camper.

(This post was last modified: Aug 08, 2013, 05:25 PM by Ataneq.)

i'm currently looking for any kind of short or long-term plots, so message me if you've got an idea!
i.e. (friend/enemy/spar partner/pack recruiter, etc)