618 Users Online
Google, Bing

The Sun Persists in Rising
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
@Lachesis and Shade bonding time <33

Shade found himself very worried about Lachesis and where he was, he had seen him duck out after the claiming and he hadn’t seen or scented him since. He knew that the yearling was a loyal one, and one that would never just pick up and leave without a very good reason, so he worried that he had done something that made him leave. Shade had thought long and hard about his choices for ranks, as far as Ill and Lachesis were concerned, the other seemed to catch it right away. Ace was obvious choice to be right under him; the man deserved it, being with the family since the beginning. No, not with, he had been part of the family since the beginning. Capella was the only other female, and she too had been with the family since the beginning, and she would have been under the leader in any matter.

He found himself pacing in the territory, off away from his den so his children couldn’t see him being the nervous nelly that he was at that moment. His eyes filled with worry and almost sorrows, knowing that he probably made a wrong choice with the ranks. He knew Lachesis little, just like he knew Ill little so he had nothing to go by when he gave out the ranks. He wanted to get to know them both, encourage them to speak their mind and challenge each other if need be if they feel uncomfortable with their ranks. Anastasia had departed, in what Shade assumed to be after the missing packmate. They were a family now, and there would be peace. This reminded him so on when he use to wander off far more often than he should have when he belonged to the Ridge pack. That was the past, and this was the present. Minds should not dwell in the past.

The dawn sun shone down on his back, Lachesis had suggested this place, he was grateful for the sun. He only wished that he could talk to his packmates and get to know them. This place was their home and there shouldn't be, wouldn't be, struggled between the pack that would tear them all apart.

(This post was last modified: Jul 04, 2013, 05:29 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
bring on teh bromance :D <3
Guilt consumed the long-legged yearling as he returned to the Trail den, heading hanging so low his nose threatened to drag across the ground. It had been the soothing words of his blue-eyed companion that had caused the boy to return back to the den. Without the kind heart of Ana always on his side, XIX knew that he would not have survived – she was his rock and would always be the wolf he would turn to when his mind was clouded (as well as Capella). Everything made sense when she was around and was always there to clean up the messes the yearling got himself into. After their meeting beneath the strange colours in the sky, XIX knew that it was time to return back to the place he was now calling ‘home’.
Running away had not been the correct way to handle things and Lachesis was gathering up the courage to explain to Shade the reason behind his disappearance. Instead of getting Ana to speak to the chocolate Alpha, the boy wanted to do this himself – if he could figure out exactly what to say. He was a nervous wreck as he maneuvered through the Fen, pear gaze occasionally lifting from the ground to confirm that he was heading in the right direction.
Ears perked up when the leader’s scent splashed across his nostrils, causing the lanky teenager to pause for a moment. A lump tried to form within his throat, but the boy swallowed hard and pressed forward, mentally preparing himself to the face the chocolate male. Once Shade’s dark form came into sight XIX instantly lowered his body, eyes focusing on the leader’s paws as he approached him. He couldn’t help but wonder if the muddy-eyed male was going to punish him for disappearing from the pack – whatever the punishment was, Lachesis knew that he deserved it. His absence had been fueled by stupidity, and the boy knew that he had made a mistake.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“Sh-Shade…” he started lamely, mouth suddenly becoming dry as he approached the older male. Inhale. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“I’m s-so sorry I r-ran off. I sp-spoke to Ana and she explained everything t-to me.” Exhale, inhale. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“My f-former pack had n-no rank system, so I’m still t-trying to f-figure everything out…” Exhale.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Bromance Video just for them <3

Shade sighed with relief as Lachesis came into sight, and it gave him confidence that Ana had talked to him. Shade had not gone after the male because there always had to be a leader in the Trail or else chaos might form, he doubted it, but there was always that sliver of a percent that it could happen. The boy submitted, and instincts from back when he was high up in the Ridge made him react to the submission with his tail raising, curling almost in dominance. "I’m just glad your back Lachesis, I got really worried and Ana assured me that it would be better if she went to find you and…" Overwhelming emotions flooded through him, the Pitch Pine wolf was safe and that was all he cared about.

Lachesis explained everything to him, and Shade understood why he had run off in such a hurry and had been gone for two days. "It’s fine, I went into my first pack after being a lone wolf since birth and had no idea what was going on, it can be quite overwhelming at first. I-I just wanted you to know that it was a very difficult decision to put Ill above you, I know little about you both, and he was a bit older than you." The chocolate man explained himself to the yearling. He saw this as an opportunity to get to know him a bit better, and then man had never been too good at confrontation, always had a stutter to him. But he recalled many wolves he had met who were amazing, but never liked talking much.

Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
teheheh :D also, i have table ADD :x
As the chocolate male before him spoke XIX realized how lucky he was to have a leader as understanding as Shade was. Any other wolf would have not welcomed Lachesis’ return, and would have sent the lanky teenager away with his tail tucked between his legs. Relief washed over XIX as the chocolate male spoke, his words kind and understanding – the boy was also glad that it had been Anastasia who had went looking for him rather than Shade, as Ana would always be the wolf he turned to first. Although the ghost trusted the leader, his blue-eyed friend had been at his side longer and knew Lachesis like the back of her hand. He was positive that the relationship between him and the muddy-eyed Alpha would strengthen over time, but for now he was still cautious around the older male. XIX only wanted to please the leader and show him that he had not made a mistaken in letting the awkward yearling join his pack.
“I underst-stand that, and I apologize if I m-made things difficult by r-running off…” Guilt began to gnaw at his stomach, eyes fixated on the ground between the two wolves. He knew that Shade had done what he thought was right, and XIX was more determined than ever to prove his worth to the espresso Alpha. “In the lessons Ana g-gave me, she explained that the lowest r-ranking wolf was considering the weakest of the p-pack – I made the m-mistake of not asking you if that was why you p-placed me there.” He paused for a moment, mulling over his thoughts before speaking aloud once more. “I r-realize now that isn’t always the case.” It was his blue-eyed companion that had explained to the lanky teenager that Shade did not think that he was weak – it was simply because (as Shade had also explained) he was the youngest male in the pack; therefore, he was put at the bottom so he could eventually make his way up the ranks.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[Hehehe, me too, I must have 25 different tables for Shade by now XD]

Shade felt like he needed to be assertive that the man couldn’t run off like that, but at the same time he knew the man had done what Shade himself would have done in Lachesis’ shoes, not understanding at all about why he was there. "I’m just glad your back and safe, please don’t ever run off like that again." He said, knowing that the male probably wouldn’t anyways. "While I have you, I wanted to ask you about a possible pack role that you might have interest for. Guardian, healer, fisher, scout, anything fit your interest?" He knew that it had taken him awhile for his pack role, but he liked to ask about them, and he would probably give out the roles at the pack meeting that he had, whenever that would be.

Shade felt like he needed to ask, since a lot of things took a lot of time to learn. For example if the man was a Guardian, it was a simple task, same with hunting. Scouting he would have to go on a test mission to talk to another pack or scout out a land nearby and healing would mean that he needed to go get training, probably Shade would take him to see Nina and ask if she might tutor him in some skills. That was all it took, but it was time consuming because Nina was on the other end of the Lore and she was perfectly busy with pups Shade could imagine. But perhaps Narime had a healer who could teach the male if he wanted in.

Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
same with me and then i get bored of them 2 days later :c ALSO STOP REPLYING SO FAST JEEEEZ. <3
This was his home now, and the Trail wolves had become his family practically overnight. It would take time for the lanky youth to grow accustom to this new life, but he was determined to show his pack mates that he wasn’t just a scrap of bones. Since they had moved to their new home, thoughts of Reaper seemed to appear less frequently, much to XIX’s relief. He knew now, that with the important role of a leader, Anastasia would turn down Reaper’s offer to join the organization he was trying to establish. The boy had been ecstatic to discover that another wolf saw the potential he had seen within the blue-eyed girl (whose name didn’t rhyme with beeper). The offer had been unexpected, but XIX knew that their small pack would flourish under the leadership of both Anastasia and Shade.
“I assure you it w-won’t happen again,” he promised with a curt nod, a small smile gracing his dark lips. It was then that the espresso Alpha questioned the lanky teenager about possibly seeking a role within the pack – a suggestion that Ana had also given when she had found XIX watching the mysterious lights dancing across the sky. “I am an exceptional f-fisher,” the boy commented with a lop-sided smile, hoping to lighten the mood with his carefree tone, “b-but I also know the b-basics of being a h-healer. I would be interested in l-learning more, though.”
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<3 LOL

From everything that Shade had heard, he connected dots in his mind. Fishing meant hunting, hunting meant food for the cache. However, healer meant that if one of his pups, or subordinates; took on something they couldn’t handle, it could be healed. He decided in his mind that if Lachesis accepted it, he would be more important as a Healer on the contrary to being a hunter. He saw Capella as a hunter already, just off of her hunt with Shade a long while back in Spectral Woods. Then he saw Ace as a guardian, and obviously Ana didn’t need a pack role, but if he did have to give her one, it would be a teacher {as she was good with pups} or a hunter.

He himself had been a Guardian a long time round, but he saw himself as more of an advisor as the days started to wear on him. He was already half way through his life, even a little bit more than half. It almost scared him to think of it. "I think you would be excellent at both jobs, we do need a healer though as there is no doubt Karpos will get himself into trouble, probably dragging Adsila into it too. But the only place I know of with an experienced healer for you to learn from, that would be Nina, and she is all the way across the lore leading her own pack. Not to mention we’ve had our issues with each other." He said, the part about Nina almost a whisper to himself, but still said out loud to where Lach could hear him.

Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
<3 DEY ARE GONNA BE BRONIES ... brolffies? ...
Like Shade, Anastasia had also commented on how the alabaster yearling would be more useful as a healer – it didn’t necessarily mean his fishing skills were going to be wasted, just that his knowledge of medicinal plants would be more beneficial in the long run. He could teach any wolf how to fish, but learning the properties of useful and dangerous plants took patience, and could not be taught as easily. It was a boring subject, but the gangly yearling enjoyed helping others – he knew that it was what he was meant to do. XIX always put the need of others before him (especially Anastasia) and would deal with himself once everyone else was satisfied.
When the espresso leader mentioned that there were problems between him and the only healer he knew of, Lachesis couldn’t help but feel discouraged. He was familiar with some of the plants he had seen within Relic Lore, as they had been scattered in the reserve, but there were many new plants that the boy wanted to investigate. It was dangerous to do so on his own as it could be potentially lethal without he guidance of another healer; the yearling did not want to be responsible for any casualties due to his inexperience. “I know the c-common plants, and until I find someone to mentor under I w-won’t experiment with any plants I’m unsure of.” His response was paired with a short nod, brows narrowed slightly as determination began to fester within his gut. Lachesis would find someone to teach him more about the plants that inhabited Relic Lore – whether it was this Nina that Shade spoke of, or another healer. If he obtained this role within the pack XIX would always be useful, and with his expertise he could not be easily replaced by another.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

When Lachesis spoke of not being willing to experiment with new plants that he knew little or nothing about, Shade was sure that he was the right man for the job. A healer could experiment with plants they knew well, but if they did not know them than that made it extremely difficult, for one they could accidently poison a packmate, or something else could happen and then they would have to race against time to find a healer to help. "For your age, you are very smart Lachesis; I trust that you can manage our family well. Experimenting is good, but not with plants that you don’t know of, it makes me confident that you’ll be an excellent healer." He said, his words smooth and truthful.

All the talk of healing reminded him of the time when he and Rosealia had just fixed their issues, and Rose had said she completely screwed up, it was something that he had treasured, but she had been sick and soon recovered. He had been grateful for her recovery in both their relationship and for her overall health, but now she was gone, disappeared without a word in edgewise leaving her children, he could never learn to love again, if he did, than he hoped he found the right gal to be his and for himself to be hers. His parents had told him the words they said once, "I am his and he is mine, from this day until the end of my days.".

Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
After leaving the Reserve and traveling with Anastasia at his side, the lanky yearling had never imagined joining one of the local packs. He knew that it was what his blue-eyed friend had wanted – she was best suited for pack life and would always feel lost without other wolves surrounding her. XIX, on the other hand, had grown accustom to living the life of a loner. Without his blue-eyed dove at his side Lachesis would not have been able to survive on his own, and he would always be forever grateful to her for what she did for him. Most wolves would have abandoned a wolf as strange as the gangly teenager, but Ana had insisted on traveling with him and would not let him out of her sight. Eventually, an unbreakable bond had blossomed between the two wolves – he would follow her wherever she went, as her happiness was key to his own.
A smile worked its way onto his maw as the leader spoke, pear eyes meeting his muddy gaze for a moment for focusing back onto the ground between them. A warmth spread through the lanky yearling from the praise that was given by chocolate Alpha – he was glad that Shade saw something in him. The boy wanted to be useful to the pack and help others; it was in his blood. “Thank you, Shade,” he finally answered, the smile still painted across his dark lips as his tail gave a quick wag. “Would I be able to go on a f-few trips to find some plants n-nearby? I w-would like to get an infirmary started as s-soon as I can.”