(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Sun Persists in Rising
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

“Thank you, Shade...Would I be able to go on a f-few trips to find some plants n-nearby? I w-would like to get an infirmary started as s-soon as I can.” Shade nodded, as a healer, he would probably be a way a bit, and that made it a bit expected for him to travel, after all the man needed herbs that probably grew on the other side of the mountain. "Yes, that would be quite alright. Though before you leave, Karpos has been developing a cough a bit, could you take a look at him by any chance, see if you know a remedy. Or perhaps I'm worrying too much?" He wasn't really sure what to make of his son being sick with a cold. Could colds or coughs kill wolves?

Surely they couldn't, but at the same time they could. If that made any sense in his brain then he was psycho, which meant that he was probably crazy. OR maybe it depending on the size or age of the wolf. Like pups more likely to die than adults, elders more likely to die than yearlings. Though that still really freaked him out so he stopped thinking about it, he cleared his mind from it. "It could probably wait until you get back though as well." He also mentioned, though he was clearly unsure, he had a bit of a confused look to his face without realizing it. He was so paranoid with those kinds of things. It was crazy, just crazy.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
Lachesis was thankful that the coffee-coloured male trusted him enough to travel away from the pack. From the scents littering the territory it did not seem that any pack members were in poor health, so it would be the opportune time for the yearling to do some travelling and gather what he needed. He did not want to be away for too long – being away from his blue-eyed dove left an unsettling feeling in his stomach – but he had to get an infirmary put together as soon as possible. Brows narrowed softly at the Alpha’s words, a frown creasing his dark lips as Shade spoke his concerns about Karpos. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“I did n-notice him c-coughing last time I saw him – I’ll be sure t-to take a look right away. Some skunkbush bark should d-do the trick – I b-believe I saw some on the Heights when I w-was there with Anastasia.” He gave a short nod at his own words, his former smile reappearing on his maw.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“You are r-right to worry, it’s b-best to catch it early.” Although the cough seemed harmless now it could potentially worsen if XIX watched until he got back to check on the youngster. He cared for the pup as if he were his own, and the youth would hate to see anything happen to him. Especially with Ana caring for them, Lachesis knew that if one of them was injured or sick she would blame it on herself. He did not want to put that grief on his companion – or Shade. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“Let’s go check on h-him now, and then I’ll h-head over to the Heights after,” the boy suggested while taking a step forward, tail giving a short wag behind him.
(This post was last modified: Aug 04, 2013, 12:49 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Meh, short ending post

“I did n-notice him c-coughing last time I saw him – I’ll be sure t-to take a look right away. Some skunkbush bark should d-do the trick – I b-believe I saw some on the Heights when I w-was there with Anastasia. You are r-right to worry, it’s b-best to catch it early. Let’s go check on h-him now, and then I’ll h-head over to the Heights after.” The words all made complete sense to him when he heard them, he nodded, heading off towards where Karpos was supposed to be, in the den, asleep and resting for a recovery with his cough. He was excited that for once he had not been over paranoid about it all and he was right that catching the cough was better to do early than later.

I wonder if Adsila caught Karp's cough since their always play fighting and stuff. Hmmn, perhaps we should check into her too? No, we'll hear her if she starts to develop a cough, that I'm sure of. He talked it all over in his mind, his thoughts mixed and confused for a small period of time before refocusing on the task at hand, making Karpos better.

-Fade out-

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]