(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jadon

No regrets for me — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
She nodded her head. "Yes Shade i shall come see you in a few days. I shall make sure I get to meet most of the pack.". She was happy to be Integrant of this pack. Silver felt welcomed already. She noticed Shade start to take off so she followed him for a while before slowing down and taking in the scene. It was almost to good to be true. Almost like Heaven on Earth. She wagged her tail and by her surprise she had started to run past Shade into a spot where it was light and there was a place to rest. Slowing down and letting Shade passed Silver seemed to fall into the spot where the light was. It was only a few yards away from the den. A mission so soon? It must be a test. But that didn't bother her. Silver needed to pull her weight in this pack. Just like everyone else would, or should. She wondered if she was the only new one.

The sun was warm on her back and she slowly slipped into a sleep. It felt good to be able to sleep in warmth not in the cold night. Maybe she would just nap for a hour. She did need to meet the rest of the pack. Dreams were tugging at her so she let them pull her away. It was a beautiful thing to. Everything disappeared as she faded away. Slowly she would return as slow as she fell asleep.

{Exits into a deep sleep}