584 Users Online
Google, Bing

Meet Me In Between Lines — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Maybe A Post of Silver Will Boost Your Muse? :D

Silver smiled at Ace. It was a kind of happy dumb smile. The ones you got when you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. The good kind. "What do you mean that can be arranged? We would probably have to run off and start a pack of our own if anything." dropping down on the ground next to him she nuzzled into his side. His warmth and scent tangled in with hers'. Making sure her head was under his neck she whispered softly to him "I know my mother and your sister would be proud of us. Two beautiful wolves together making one." her last sentence came out in a whisper. Only for him to hear. Only for Aces' ears.

Wondering what he was looking at she tried to see in his point of view. Tilting her head a bit Silver noticed that Ace was looking at the stars. Something told her that the thought the same about them. She smiled to her self and hummed a gentle and soft tune. Not knowing if Ace could hear her or not she kept humming softly to herself. Her tail wagged softly and her ears pointed towards him so Silver could hear anything he head to say.

The moon shone down lightly through the few clouds that tried to keep it hidden. Lucky enough the moon was still able to peak out and cast some light on them. Aces' fur shined and so did her golden eyes. There was no way she would give up this feeling for anything. Not even for another life after she died. Nothing so sweet could happen to her ever. Silver sure did have a good life. With Ace it would only get better.

table by Whisper

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

A low thrumming laugh escaped from the Pitch Pine Guardian’s creamy white muzzle at his Silver Angel’s words. The easiest way was to leave the pack and start their own, but he had an oath to Shade and Pitch Pine Trail to protect them with his life. Finding other wolves to join him in the foundation of a new pack was also very tricky as most he knew were already in packs; others around Relic Lore and in Pitch Pine Trail.

But another way would be to usurp Shade from the throne via a dominance fight. He certainly had the brawn and brain for it, but the Pitch Pine Leader was more experienced, so it would be a fifty-fifty chance. What happened afterwards was unknown. Would the rest of the pack follow under him after he won? Or would they shun him as their leader. What would happen to Shade? Certainly he would dislike him for taking control of the pack through fighting and dominance means, but would they still be friends was the question.

Looking into is Silver Angel’s golden eyes with his own silver eyes, Ace smiled. “Yes. That would be the easiest decision to make, but the problem is, I’m not sure that I can do that. After all I’ve been through, Shade is the one who gave me a home to protect. I don’t know if I could leave him and start a new family.” Breathing in Silver’s sweet scent, the Pitch Pine Guardian lowered his muzzle so it was near his face. “And because of Shade, I found you.” His words were barely more than a whisper.

When his Silver Angel shifted her position so her head was under his neck and whispered to him, Ace smiled. “I think gorgeous fits you better.” His voice was soft and low as he spoke, meant only for Silver’s ears. She was so beautiful that it hurt to look at her, and he couldn’t imagine being with another wolf.

The Pitch Pine Guardian pricked his ears as a soft humming tune emitted from Silver’s muzzle. It was barely audible, but he could hear it. He could see her tail wagging and her ears pricked forward, aiming at him. “Maybe you should take up singing. You have a good voice.” He was teasing, and yet serious at the same time. She did have a good voice, but singing for a living didn’t get you anything in return, save praise. But he would love to listen to her sing, maybe a duet with him.

The pale moonlight shone past the few clouds that attempted to darken the sky, and made his fur gleam and Silver’s golden eyes shine. It was getting late, and the moon was steadily rising higher up into the night sky. Fatigue pulled at his eyelids and mind, and he lazily groomed his shoulder where the fur was all mussed up from when Silver had rolled him onto the ground.

Turning to his Silver Angel, the Pitch Pine Guardian stared at her with half-lidded eyes and yawned; his salmon pink tongue curling up before his jaws closed. “It’s getting pretty late. Maybe it’s time that we get some rest?” Laying down with his head on his large, creamy paws, Ace curled up next to his Silver Angel before closing his eyes and letting himself fall into sleep.

560 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver

"I understand your loality to Shade but there is really only 2 ways. A smart way and a risky way. We can make our own pack or you can challenge Shade. But of course choice number two would involve in me most likely rise my way through the ranks to be next to you." Silver had no doubt in her mind that he mate couldn't win. But Shade had just as good of a chance as Ace did. It made her frown for a few seconds before returning her attention back to Ace.

Smiling softly she blushed a bit at his complement on her. "I think Gorgeous fits you better." it surely wasn't true. Silver was had Scars and was beaten down along with bruised. Surely she was far from beauty. It was more Ace who held the beauty. He was like walking art. Something so precious and so rare was right with her. He was hers. It felt nice to have someone you cold say you loved and could hold so close. Ace was all Silvers' and only Silvers'.

"I'm not that good. It's just a little something I do to waste the time away. I can't really sing." of course Silver really didn't know if she could sing or not. It was kinda just a cover up. You know, so Ace wouldn't try to get her to sing. She probably would get to nervous to sing for him anyways.

Yawning Silver gave Ace one last lick on the chin then curled up into him. "Yes I think it is. Night Ace. I love you." the last three words where like a whisper in the wind. So quiet only he and her could hear it. Darkness faded into her sight. Eyes closed she drifted to sleep.

/Fade out

table by Whisper