(See All?) Announcements
579 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Bing, Hazelnut, Khalon, Magg

constant conquest
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 19 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Partessence Lumason
Partessence seemed to have so conveniently forgotten about necessity within borders. It had not been a purposeful action, but simply something she was not so accustomed to. Obviously you couldn't just walk in if you couldn't pull your weight, however, her odd upbringing in Battery Canyon hadn't quite allowed her such intimate pack knowledge. And it might've been that same upbringing that could damn her, no matter how common sense such a "pull-your-own-weight" mentality was. The girl tried not to look surprise when Elettra asked her what she could do...Well, what could she do? Back at home, she mostly prowled the borders and let her parents know when a newcomer was waiting. She could be sneaky, if that was really a skill, as none of the interested parties had ever noticed her presence as she watched them.

<b style="color:#8f8806">"Well, Archer, I guess I can be sneaky. I'm not sure how much of a skill that is," Party cocked a caramel brow, and shrugged. <b style="color:#8f8806">"But I'm pretty damn good at it." She wondered if everyone within Elettra's ranks were as big as the woman was. Certainly they couldn't be sneaky like she could if they were all so tall...Or at least they couldn't be as sneaky as Partessence thought herself. <b style="color:#8f8806">"I guess I could do just about whatever was asked of me though, if you're not in need of creepers." Laughing, Party let her tail wag behind her. Internally, she suffered a mite of doubt. Working on your own meant you didn't really need to be good at anything. She could feed herself, so that was all that really mattered there...She could keep herself out of prying eyes, should she so choose. But what could she offer to this powerful woman?<b style="color:#8f8806">

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She listened to a skill she mentioned, a bout of spying technique and took some time to weigh this over with thought on where she might be placed within the pack. Though many within her ranks had set tasks, they also did other things, too, as they so chose or to just help out another within the ranks with their own duty, such as hunting. Guiness, for example, was their Guardian, seconding as a care giver to the children more often then not. Angier though held no specific task, though moved fluidly between Teaching the children, Hunting for the pack, and Scouting out the borders as he saw fitting.
"Perhaps you might be interested in taking up a Scouting rank? My Runner has left on a rather extended absence, though perhaps you could work as a Lookout of sorts? Keeping tabs along the border, recent events I should know about, things as that..." After all, if she was good at sneaking about, perhaps she could put it to some kind of use when it came to gaining information, whether it be of her allies beyond the length of her border, loners that came around that may or may not join, or potential threats... Really, the job was rather open ended. "I can always stick you with the pups, too." Elettra smirks to this, thinking of her three growing children, destined to be of large proportion, clamoring about the small woman (and only small woman) within the ranks of Willow Ridge.
Played by Bryony who has 19 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Partessence Lumason
Elettra offered her the chance to be a scout. Party's ears twitched, and she grinned. A job! A real job to do. <b style="color:#8f8806">"Scouting sounds good to me, Archer." She gave a stiff little nod, her tail wagging all the while at her back side. <b style="color:#8f8806">"I could definitely keep an eye on the kids, too." She said this a bit more seriously, almost surprised that such a thing would be suggested. Children were always so well protected, and Party had only just been offered a spot within the dark woman's ranks. Though her voice had been serious, she kept the smile on her face. She didn't know how good she'd be with the kids, but certainly kids were fun. Partessence was certain she'd be able to attend to them and keep their attention. Teach 'em stuff, like how to be sneaky.

She was curious when they'd be on their way. Four paws lifting and settled on the ground a few times. The woman was determined to not seem impatient, but it was hard. Joining a pack hadn't been her intention, but now that she had found herself a packwolf, she wanted to get onto whatever she was asked to do. A proper working woman. Party was pretty good at finding the entertainment in most thing, and certainly she'd find it in scouting. Of course, fun wasn't always loud and raucous. <b style="color:#8f8806">

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her wondering heart had always burned deep within her, a need to understand and know. If Party felt this way, as well as those she would end up accepting in time (@Narcissa} Elettra held an understanding and was willing to accommodate. Scouts often wondered beyond the pack borders, if not to gather information, then to give it to neighboring packs and allies. Advisors could seek out potential members and hunters did their fair share of traveling for food and tracking herbs for promising pack hunts. Elettra's own drive to roam had been obvious to move along the bordering lands in search for herbs even in her children's youth. With their age, she became more free and her eagerness to stray the lands beyond the mountains would soon be slated.
Sensing her newest member's obvious eagerness, Elettra jumps up with a wave of her tail, her front half lowering for a stretch of her muscles. Though Party was able to do work in Scouting, only when Elettra was sure she was worthy of holding the official title would it be given. She had faith in the woman's abilities. She had not just been told of them, she had seen them. And in time, should she prove trustworthy amongst herself and the rest of the pack, she would be allowed to venture with the pups alone and teach them a thing or two. God's know, Skana and Guiness needed their share of time to themselves. "Let's go." The command was simple and in dipping her muzzle down to collected the wilted foliage that had been plucked, the Leader turns and guides her newest Subordinate home.