(See All?) Announcements
631 Users Online
Moonshadow, Bing, Google

How can I change when you're the Disaster? — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Ash saw something Namara didn't, and it took a few seconds for her to register the sight of the nightshade at the massive wolf's paws. Ash finished speaking and Namara let a satisfied growl rumble from her throat. For once it would seem she was justified in her anger. It would be much more rewarding if she could shred them both with reason. At once the massive wolf she knew as Shane, barked some menacing words and ordered Frost to follow him. Namara began to step forward and give chase, that threat certainly would not go unpunished. A nudge on her shoulder brought her to a stop however and she turned to listen to Ash. "Fine... I'll let them go." Her tone was irritable yet she was not going to defy him.

Instead she gave Ash a devious look and pointed her muzzle toward the retreating forms. "Please return anytime I shall enjoy tearing your spines out!" She snarled the words and turned back towards the male at her side. "We could have taken them you know, the quiet would have run away." At least Namara was sure she would have. She fell silent and watched after the two wolves whom had fled waiting. Hoping a little that they would come back so that she had something to do. So that she could have justice for the two whom dared to come so close to the borders of Poison Path. Stupid wolves. Next time I'll kill them both!

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The alpha was relieved when Namara complied with his orders, and he happily steered her away, a small half smile playing on his lips as she howled back to them, before it was completely replaced with a mask that could have been mentor-like. When they started walking back towards the den, he listened to what she said, biting back the smile that he was hiding. Blinking his mossy green eyes he glanced over at her, seemingly looking straight into her own green gaze, "Those who are quiet, learn more by watching, my dear Namara." He then turned his head straight. There were many meanings behind his words, some that could backfire and others that would make perfect sense. He knew that in a sense Namara would know what he was talking about. She had found out about his silent prowling and watching everyone on accident a while ago when he had accidently stepped on a branch. He had been quiet for a long time and in turn he knew much more than he would ever let on.

Glancing over at her before looking straight again he sighed lightly. He had seen the struggle she had gone through when Kamota had been lost, when she had found out how severe her injury was, and how hard she had worked to get back into shape. He had also seen when she had broken down, over what he had not exactly known, but knew it was not his place to step out of the shadows. Only in certain instances when he was sure she was about to lose herself would be jump in at last moment to try and save her from what was soon to come. He had been there in those instances, but at the same time not had been there. Ash was easy to blend into the shadows, which hid his bulk well. He was not sure that she had figured out how much he had kept an eye on her, but he was sure that he knew deep down in her heart that he had been watching. Only until he was only there when he was needed and not wanted. For if he was wanted than there was not need to be there.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(Wow no way I'm going to be able to get points from this.)

She didn't like the odds at the moment, no she wasn't afraid, just figured there was no way they could win if a fight broke out. Two healthy strong pack wolves vs one healthy strong pack wolf and a under eating loner looked like a quick death call for her or if lucky a major lam down. Anyways she wasn't much of one for unnecessary fighting and this, considering she had no idea what the plant is, was deemed just that. Still attempting to relieve A little bit of tension she wagged her tail slowly but it came off more stiff in a sign of being uncomfortable.

She studied Ash and Namara the whole time like some stalkish creepy person, noting every single expression, movement, the tone of voice, and word choice. These wolves obviously were not pleased by their 'surprise drop in' which made perfect sense considering they didn't know them. The stern look of concentration on her face disappeared as she grew bored of this and brought herself to her paws. She shifted her slender body glancing over to Crowe mentally asking him to just forget it so they could leave.

When finally dismissed Frost turned around starting off at a gentle lope her tail swaying in motion still. Shock filled her as he spun around and stole the herb. Her eyes grew wide before rolling as she muttered, "Thievery? Really Shane? Was that even called for?" The words sounded strange coming from a party girl voice as her tone was made to mock him. It was only a moment after did she note how much she sounded like a grumpy old alphaess witching at her mate. Ignoring this she bolted speeding way ahead of her companion, fur sweeping back along with her poofy tail.

Word Count: 297
"She speaks"
(This post was last modified: Aug 02, 2013, 07:50 PM by Frost.)
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]