(See All?) Announcements
658 Users Online
Bing, Google

Are we the waiting? — Verdant Mosses 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Standing up slightly but in a hunched position her voice escaped in a soft form "I understand but I just wanna impress everybody. Not look like a complete idiot. I bet everyone looks at me as the weird one, or the uncontrollable one. I've been so low for so long.". Silence fell and Silver swore she felt a tear run down her face. Maybe it was rain. Her lungs felt like they were closing in. Looking down she noticed her feet where taking her across the water. Closer to Spectre. Stopping right on the bank she nudged Spectre then started to walk over to a log. Jumping over it and continuing to walk over into the dark shadows. No idea where she was going her feet carried her to a big old tree. In the tree was a little hollowed out area. Silver had been small enough to fit inside so she curled up.

All Silver wanted was to disappear. Why did she have to be born? Why was she a idiotic wolf? She had no right to go after Spectre like that. If Spectre had been following her it sure didn't bug her. Come and take it? Maybe later, just not today. Not today. Softly her mind spoke to hear saying things to calm her down. Possibly it was better if Silver didn't return to the pack until day break. Find some food and bring it back to the pack. A slight whimper came from her maw when she felt a rush of pain in her paw. Was it twister? Cut? It was to dark to see. Silver would have to check her paw in the morning.
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

A sidelong glance was given to the female as she brushed against her hide, Spectre managing to remain still, though she did not reciprocate the gesture. No.. for now, she would waiit.. For now, she would handle things the best way she knew how.. But walking away from it. When Silver took to the hollowed tree, Spectre did not follow, instead, she paused close by, looking towards Silvers hiding place. "I am going to go back.. If you are worried that I will chase you out, you need not fear. I have no intentions of punishing you." With that last comment, Spectre moved, returning to the packs borders and going to find herself a place to sleep.

She knew that in a situation like Silver was experiencing, it was not something that she would be able to help her throat. Silver would have to come to her own decisions before she could come to terms with who she was. Spectre had had to do that herself in the first weeks she was part of Pitch Pine. in the First weeks that she had had her cognative thoughts. The female did not turn and look back, knowing all too well that Silver would like as not be still hiding in her makeshift den for some time yet.

{Exit. Seems a good spot to wrap up.. :D}

Word Count: 216