(See All?) Announcements
691 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla, Sophrosnia

don my clothes — Pitch Pine Trail 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
archiving so i can reply to the next thread! <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
Their pack was indeed growing and blossoming which meant there were that many more faces to meet. Anastasia wasn’t disturbed by it though, no reason to stress. She would meet each and every one of them and assert her friendliness. The last thing she wanted was for any wolf to feel as though they didn’t have a place in the pack. She knew how Lachesis had felt when given the lowest rank but it had all been a misunderstanding, she didn’t want others to feel like they didn’t have a place. That had always been her initial goal: to see to everyone’s needs, make them feel at home. That was how a good pack worked—when they all saw each other as a team.
A rank challenge? No, although Ana felt as though her place was temporary (she figured Shade would not have wished for any romantic relationship given his situation and thus never saw him as anything less or more than a co-Alpha) she had never worried herself over other females taking her position. There would be no challenging Ana for she did not fear it because she would gladly her position for any woman who Shade saw fit to be there. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Ever since I arrived here I have always felt as though it was only temporary,” she admitted with a shrug, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“I was requested to take care of Shade’s children since the disappearance of their mother and as I was the only wolf capable of assisting and helping him with the pack. So, my spot was never permanent.”
It didn’t hurt her that she likely would not have the position forever but it was also something she would likely get used to. All in good time, she supposed. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“If the time comes where one challenges you for the rank, then my advice would be to do what is best for you. If you are determined to keep your position then it should be in your will to fight for it, just as she wishes to fight you for it. It is an important role, one that is worth fighting for.” Hers was, too, but she would not worry over it. Everyone had just as much a chance of her to help Shade with pack related things. “I hate to cut this short but I do need to meet up with Lachesis later,” and although the conversation was something full of potential, XIX was someone who she couldn’t leave waiting.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“If you want any more advise on what to not when it comes to your rank, you can come to me. I’ll gladly help with anything.” And she would. Anastasia lived for helping and advising others in tough situations. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“I will see you tonight Spectre,” she said with a lowering of her head (in reference to seeing her at the pack den) before setting off in order to meet up with the one friend that she knew always had her back even if he had a differing opinion.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!