671 Users Online
Bing, Google

Never In Vain
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Say your prayers and stomp it out

"What about a mix of that and what it is like here? It is very much like what I would imagine heaven to be...Celestial Falls? Spirits are beings of the Cosmos...And standing here at night, I can almost believe that it was some Celestial being that led us here. It is also quite...well..I should like us to return here...in...in the spring. It combines your idea of ghosts... with my beliefs of the cosmos.. Perhaps it is a blend of our two ideas to make the name stick? What do you think? Or...perhaps you have another idea?" He very much liked the name Celestial Falls, it very much fit everything and he grinned when she finished it out. "I love the name Celestial Falls." He said as his final vote for it.

He stepped out of the water, his paws feeling really cold, but it was fine, just the water and the air reacting together. He shook his feet for a little bit, getting any access water off of them. He looked at her, but then back at the falls and he posed a simple question. "Where to now?" He asked, knowing they had been gone for two days now, and that they could go and do more exploring, or they could head back to his children and the rest of the pack. He had to admit that he liked the idea of exploring, but he knew that they pack needed him back and that Spectre was planning to confront Anastasia for the position as leader.

Words: 255|| Tags: Spec|| Notes: <3
(This post was last modified: Aug 05, 2013, 12:43 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

"Well..we head back..and I go find Anastasia...to see if she will allow me to step up and lead the pack beside you." Spectre was not honestly certain she would do well at leading the pack, but she wanted to try anyway. Everone has to start somewhere, right? The female smiled, stepping up to Shade and lowering her head as she brushed it against his shoulder, ice blue eyes full of warmth for the male. "They will be expecting us soon." If they had not missed the pair already.

Spectre turned, her paws carrying her up the edge of the rocks surrounding the clear pools of water, her tail wagging high above her back as she jumped up a few rocks, turning to grin down at Shade. "Coming? Race you home!" She grinned, then turned once again, leaping up the rocks, scrabbling up a few others on her way back up the larger of the two falls she had jumped off of. It took the pale female a good while to make it up the rocks surrounding the falls, because finding a path was interesting. A Puzzle in and of itself. Upon reaching the top, she paused just long enough to look towards Shade, wherever he happened to be and let loose a yap..

Following the yap, a sense of puppy like glee filled her and she took off at a dead sprint to the northwest. She had no real idea where the pack was, but they were far south of where they should be, judging by the suns position in the sky. Based on the time of morning, she knew roughly where the pack lands would be.. and set about doing her best to beat Shade there.
Exit

Word Count: 287