(See All?) Announcements
497 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

and still die of old age
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos
showing! and ooh, really? LOL. that'd be interesting! and i got to 1021, 10 short of last time lol
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
Narcissa stayed right by Elettra’s side, not wishing to move for any reason should it make the woman uncomfortable. After all she was injured, as she very promptly reminded Narcissa and thus had all the time in the world to listen to a rather detailed story. It wasn’t one that a kid would want to hear as they went to sleep nor would it be told as though an elder spoke it to a pack as a historical tale. Her adventure was nothing of the sort but more… a reflection of the things that Narcissa had seen that were sometimes good but mostly bad. However, she knew that no matter what it was she wanted to be open with her leader so that she would know all that she had come from.
From the moment that she was born she had been given the benefits of being an Alpha’s child. The hunter apprenticeship was easily given to her and she was doted upon constantly, without worry of having to save meals for another parents children. It was just her, and her two brothers Gabriel and Jesse. Wolves that had gone and passed from her life she supposed, Gabriel more so. At least she had Jesse had had something together while Gabe just continually left for god-knows where. She didn’t need any of them; she recognized this later in life. It was only she that she could be responsible for the happiness in her life and they would only be a brief memory of her long forgotten home.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Then a story you shall receive,” and of course if her Alpha Female had any questions to ask of her then she would be more than happy to answer them. It was a big story and she felt as though it would be easy to gloss over a few details as to why and how. Although, there would likely be things that she wouldn’t be able to explain. Simply because she didn’t know herself but what she could hope for is that Elettra was open to knowing who Narcissa had been and who she was now.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“I grew up in a valley beneath mountains with my parents, two brothers and three older sisters—Lilac Valley, although my name has not always been Narcissa. It was Paige, then.” It was her birth place and although she wished to not know the details, he remembered most as if they were yesterday. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“When I was quite young my mother passed away though I think I was too young to really remember why,” she found a sudden distaste her mouth as she continued to tell her story to Elettra. It was like tasting a metal in your mouth that simply did not agree with your taste buds, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“it surprisingly didn’t take very long for my father to find another mate—one that he had impregnated while me and my siblings were still young.”
It had hurt then and part of it still hurt her now but all was over—he was likely long gone by now so there would be no point in getting worked up about it now. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“I left just over the age of one and found a band of rogues not far out of the Valley. A woman by the name of Ravana took me in and taught me everything there was to her and her bands lifestyle. They did whatever they wanted with no regrets, regardless of consequence and took whatever they wanted. With this knowledge I went back to the Valley and stirred up trouble within, not staying for long and leaving again not too long after I had gotten there.” That had probably been one of the best times of her life but it certainly didn’t end there. Oh no, she had much more to explain if Elettra wanted to know it all. As it were, Narcissa had already skipped all the promiscuous details.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Six months after leaving the Valley behind for the second time I met with a pack who didn’t speak English as their primary language but they took to me.” This was another big step in her life that was sure to intrigue the leader and perhaps question everything there was to her. Unfortunately, it was also a story to this that she had never shared with anyone because her daughter had always been with her but now that she was discovering the land on her own there was plenty of room to spare to speak. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“The Alpha Male of the pack took exceptional interest in me and one night he told me that he and his mate were having trouble conceiving their first litter,” whether she believed it or not the story affected her immensely but she chose to ignore it as usual, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“so he told me that they had chosen me to deliver them children because his mate was upset that she could not further his line like he wished. So, I helped him.”
Narcissa had long since been staring out into the distance of the Ridge in front of the den, not realizing how long of a story she was producing or figuring that this might be more than Elettra had asked for. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“It wasn’t until the elder pulled me aside and told me I was pregnant that I found out. I was not the first woman that the Alpha had tried to lay seed to. I attempted to consult the Alpha in private but he told me that his mate had decided against it but I knew that she didn’t even know. Regardless of the apparent father-less child I was carrying, I was not kicked or removed from the pack but rather they took care of me under Alpha’s orders. Once my daughter was old enough, I left.”
It was only then that she felt her emotions drained and pulling at her core, muzzle turning to her leader and lowering to the ground. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“I have a lot of history with a lot of details but it was only after my daughter’s birth that I changed my name. What about you? Do you have a story?”

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Silence took Elettra, the eerie intent of her pale gaze casting out over the lands of her home as she remained settled. Her breaths were deep, even, scenting those members within her ranks, her children, the willow trees and the cool breeze at the fast approach of autumn. Her senses in time dimmed, only as her body was stilled with her silken black ears arced into Narcissa's direction, allowing her focus to become clear and whole upon the woman who spoke.
Her pack within the valley had been short, simple, it seemed, as 'Paige' had firstly explained it, her parents as the Leading pair, with six children under them to care for the duties within the ranks. It was a simple as a pack life could be, without yet the need for rogues to come along to help with the burdens by fleeing winter's grasp. Elettra's welcoming into the world had been far more vast, far more chaotic. It was as though Narcissa had the pleasure of growing up in the Rural life, living on the farm, taking care of her family's needs and family's needs only, whilst Elettra had been birthed in the heart of Manhattan and the tiers of hierarchy within, struggling to survival amongst the masses.
"Oh?" Peeped Elettra's word with curiosity at the mentioning of taking interest in the exotic band of wolves she had come across. Elettra's family had full ability to speak the Italian language which had mingled within her blood from far, far long ago, though the language was mostly dead now, dying with those who spoke it and those who had bothered to teach it to the youth under them.
"I like 'Narcissa' better." Spoke the words of Elettra firstly as Narcissa was finished, ending with the fact that she had been tricked at the foreign Alpha in order to bed her, only to realize his adultery was to be found out now that she was pregnant. "I assume the female Lead found of her mate's act? And why is it that you take on a new name?" She was most curious to this part of Narcissa's story, wondering if the Alpha female had sought revenge, wondering if Narcissa held this name because she had ran from the Alpha male's clutches without his will and with his daughter in tow? "Ah, yes, and far too much to capture all in words..." She was certain the same was for Narcissa and the story she told, but the basics were there: she grew up with her family, mother died, went having a little fun with a rogue band, met up with an exotic pack and had a child until the mother and daughter ended up straying here...
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

Within the time that the woman would indeed be spending here there was little to no question as to whether or not she intended to fight for things she wanted. Because the third subordinate underneath Elettra was not acceptable and when the time came, she would fight for her position. No questions about it, as this was the way things were supposed to be. No one else in this pack held such an important role as Elettra and none ever would. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“As do I,” she smirked finding that it was the most suitable name for her and it certainly held a lot more privilege to it than Paige. Paige was some school-girls name, heading off to school with a uniform and school books pressed to her chest. No, Narcissa was a flighty, vain witch who held nothing but the strength upon her back and the passion to take whatever she desired.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Upon my child’s birth the man looked upon his children and claimed that they were not his,” she remarked with a distaste for the woman rolling off her tongue, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“with no way to prove it and with my life and my child’s on the line, I did not dare press the matter. What I do know is that we were sheltered, taken care of likely because of him even if he refused to admit she was his daughter.” It was a life that had happened, a bump in her history but one that she would not regret. If she were so bold as to explain the intricate, sensual details of her story she would have told Elettra that he had been one man out of many that she held high in regards to love making. Alas, it was a detail that could be skipped.
The name? <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“My name is a symbol of myself—that independence and strength control me, the vanity of self-worth. The elder had given me the name while taking care of me in my pregnancy, explaining that the name came from a youth who had been enamored with their own reflection. I am confident in myself, therefore I take no doubts or regrets to my grave.” Deep and touching, probably, but it was a matter of determination that she never lay claim to anything that she said or did. Life was a moment that could pass by easily and by avoiding certain things because it was something new, baffled her to no end. Do what scares you most.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“If not now you must tell me of your story later,” she winked and looked out into the open, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“I’d like to know all of your dirty little secrets.” Narcissa was fond of the Queen, never once finding herself bored of her company but her senses were always curious. There were many things about the woman that felt alluring and promising, wanting nothing more than to know this woman by each strand on her body.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
1,276 for the win!

Both had been tricked into the bed. Though their stories were far different and Narcissa was an open woman of love and passion, unlike Elettra's now closed doors, they had been betrayed by a male and their need to reproduce, none the less. Elettra understood her, though would not speak up on this lest question come in place. Questions which she did not have the will to answer. "Nor do I." Elettra speaks up of not harboring any regrets. She had told her first love no, when it came to breeding, ending in her rape. Still, she would not have gone back and lied to please the man and live unhappily. She had decided to leave her home and the protection in offered, though to nearly die at Relic Lore's doorsteps from exhaustion, she had found an Empire all her own in Willow Ridge. True, she had slept with the lowest last breeding season, causing @Phineas to flee her, though perhaps if he was so quick to turn away and drop her affections for another, he was not meant for her to begin with. In her choice, she had birthed three creations of perfection. @Skoll, @Asriel, and @Morganna would never been thought a thing of regret. Even so, when @Angier had found out of her pregnancy after dedicating his love and all that came with it, he had not turned away - had not even hesitated. He would live in the shadow of his brother no longer, but prevail and succeed into something far greater and Elettra would be at his side to accomplish such feats, should he not ever deny her. No. There would be no regrets.
"I have many a secret to keep, Narcissa, and I can assure you they are not plesant." She had brought upon the death of two wolves since joining the Lore. She had killed her own brother, perhaps to be in question later in her story. She had been betrayed, raped by her only love. Her children had been executed - and she had not tried to stop it. Perhaps, it truth, she was far more cruel then any could have thought her to be. Breathing in deeply then, she began her own story: "I grew up in the land of Torbine, surrounded by water on all sides savor one, which was guarded by treacherous mountains that kept many loners at bay. I was born a princess of the Empire, which ruled all the land as a whole. There were a few bands along the land, though only lived there so long as the Empire permitted it." She spoke with a pride of her family, of the vast army which they had developed and governed. The Empire had been there far longer then her family's time as Leader, though being born into the Archer leadership since her father's rule and father before him, this had been all she knew. "It was- is She tries to correct, though yet stills finds herself going to pass tense with her story, "- a military type pack. Many a rule and tradition. The weak and the mutated did not find their place amongst us. Of course, we had our medics, our scholars, are historians and priestesses, but the majority of us were warriors, guardians and assassins which is why the Empire prevailed."
"The Archer family is known for it's large litters of mostly male and mine was no exception. I was the single daughter of five. My two oldest brothers, the largest and as twins, often bumped heads for power in their competitive nature. Deacon was the smartest of us, bested in wit and combat. I'm sure he will take his place..." She smiles, the thought of her favored sibling never relenting and her pride instilled as though with ability to dissilient from her chest. "My mother insured that in my own training to stand out amongst my brothers, I knew well to tend to myself and so, became a medic." She breaths in deep then, scenting what was left of the herbs she had been using to help mend her wounds, as well as easy her stress. The Infirmary was within the main pack den, a hole in the ground nestled against the far wall. It was where her children had been birthed, too. "I've a craving for knowledge and to know the unknown. As a medic I can spend much time wondering for herbs and Torbine was vast enough to keep my satisfied. Though, of course, over time I decided to leave and make my own path - let the Archer name be known." Of course, though making her own path in life and making her royal blood extend beyond Torbine's borders was all true, a will to break away form the memories of what had occurred to her months prior also drove her will to leave. Elettra kept this part of the story stayed out, deciding that wanting to break away because she was raped by her one and only love, ending in his death and the execution of her children, was best not mentioned. In fact, it had never been mentioned - ever. The only one who even knew she had children and lost them (by without knowledge of how) had been Kyrie, whom had long left the pack.
"I was three when I got to Relic Lore and I met the current Second of Grizzly Hollow who led me to the pack. Soon, the Second was gone and I took my place as Jaysyek's guardian and the pack's head medic. Times were hard when many left us, including the Lead male though I stayed, protecting Jaysyek and her children without fault. However, some who had abandoned the pack returned..." Borden, @Kiche. She had hated him so furiously then and perhaps she still did now, despite that somehow, someway through all of their history together and mostly being ill, he was now the father of her children. It was odd, knowing this truth as the words of their past was spoken allowed. "I would not, could not trust them, mostly Borden's rule after he had abandoned his pack, his mate and his children. Two which had died throughout the winter and our struggles as such a small group. So, I left." Though the ending to that seemed simple, it had far been a simple decision for the woman whom had struggled with the idea for some time until the lack of trust and judgement in her fellow pack mates had fully collapsed and left her to snap and make her choice. "I meant to no longer follow, but to rule. Gathering members took some time with my perhaps, picky nature. It was not breeding season and I had no intention for a mate at my side. I chose a companion I could trust and that is how Willow Ridge came to be. Koda has yet to be the only male that had been fitting as Leader and deserved his placement. Two others had been Leader, one who only was Second and fell into the rank, though never stood up to it before disappearing and the other, was Shade." She pauses just long enough for Narcissa to remember the name which had been given to her prior - the man now named an enemy of the pack, which led to the injuries Elettra carried now. "Very quickly into his rule as breeding season came, Shade took his subordinate mate within the ranks and ran away with her without any word, abandoning his Leadership, pack, and vows he had held to it. There has been no other male in place since...."
(This post was last modified: Sep 14, 2013, 08:28 AM by Elettra.)
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

There was nothing that her leader could say that would deter her from wanting to be her soldier. Each word that her Queen spoke continued to lead her in the path of complete devotion. This woman had seen everything, been everything and said everything—exactly what Narcissa set out to see and do. There was nothing that Narcissa did not want to experience at least once. She lived life without regrets, without worry or restraint. Seeing Elettra more and more, she understood the chemistry she had felt when seeing the woman for the first time. Strength that had caused her to hold her body upright, it made Narcissa felt powerful even without a title or a name to send shivers down another’s spine. However, she planned to leave everybody’s life one day with fear and loss heavy on their minds.
No secret was meant to be kept away in the mind forever and she expected that if Elettra ever had any secrets that she held dear to her heart that it was for good reason. Some things were not meant to be said in a certain moment but even while knowing this, she put all of her feelings, emotions all out on the table. They were not a weakness—they were her strength. She was blunt more often than not so she had no problem telling another that she meant business or play. Here now with the woman of power she felt both, business to hear the woman’s story but play as if with a friend.
To the tawny female it sounded very much like the rogue band she had spent time with temporarily as well as the place she had spent while pregnant. It was as if the two of them had mixed together to form this Torbine. The story sent excited chills down her spine—imagining Elettra with blood dripping from her muzzle and from every inch of her body. Blood that was not her own but of another’s because she was the assassin. It did not seem like her story stopped there. No, it continued further as she had been trained not only as a warrior but as a medic to care for herself when no one else could. It made Narcissa felt that much more interested, knowing that the woman before her was skilled in many things other than being a warrior, guardian or an assassin.
Since arriving she had yet to ask the age of her Queen though she quick to assume that she wasn’t too old. She had children, looked absolutely stunning with her war trophies (scars) and had attracted Narcissa’s attention instantly. She had been three when coming here to meet wolves that the subordinate did not names of nor did she ever figure she would meet them. They seemed to be long gone by the sound of it. As she continued and Narcissa made the occasional nod and acknowledgement that she was continually listening, she felt the heat rise in her chest. This woman rose from her subordinate position and created a hierarchy all her own. Men had come and gone from their role as Alpha and the story played out as to why Shade had been attacked and likely killed.
There was no doubt that Narcissa felt angry at this man for leaving Elettra when she needed a man to step up with her. It was rude and downright not acceptable. One should never run from where their loyalty had lay for so long. Shaking her head as the woman trailed off, and assuming that she was finished, she spoke from the strength of her heart. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“The only time I will ever leave you is my body perishes,” because regardless of where her wandering would want to lead her she would never want to cross Elettra’s bad side. Deep within her she felt the stirrings of admiration for her dark leader wanting nothing more than to express complete loyalty and determination to be whatever she needed Narcissa to be. A soldier, a medic, an advisor—she would do whatever was needed should she be asked.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Narcissa was still, enthralled by the story she was listening to and with a willingness to continue with more, each nod of her head implying to go on - and on. It was the same manner of attention, stilled and ears perked high on her crown, that Elettra had displayed to her when Narcissa had given her own story. Never before had anyone asked to hear her story outright and never before had Elettra any will to tell of it. Of course, Kyrie knew that she had lost a litter of children, an opening to the pain Elettra had in her life when Kyrie was feeling much pain from the loss of her pups prior before. Alexander new that a tradition in her pack before it was laid to rest by her parents, was to breed with lighter coated wolves, for the 'black coats' reflected their black hearts. So much of Elettra's life had yet to be told, too much to tell, too much to even think to do so, but she shared what she could and willed herself too, certainly as Narcissa had, where surely there was far more of the woman undiscovered.
Narcissa's words, once Elettra had finished, insured Elettra that there would be plenty of time within the future to know more of the woman - not just of her past, but who she was now: her values, goals, likes and disagreements. Having been laying on her belly with her front limbs out straight before her all this time, Elettra shifts, falling to her right to that her side is pressed to the ground and the length of her spine is close as it touches up against Narcissa's side. She sighs, deep and comfortable in her state as she lays down her head, drifting her attention once more onto her homeland. "I will never entrap you, Narcissa. " She breaths delicately to the woman, her new friend. "Allow me to know all that you need when you need it and I will do all that I can to fulfill your desires..." If Narcissa would pledge her life and all the time her life held, then Elettra would see to it that her life here was as comfortable and as favorable as she could offer her. Though Elettra's Leadership was strict, it was far from selfish and with lack of understanding.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

If there was one thing that the tawny female had come to know about herself is that once she acclimated to something by choice, there was very little she would do to detach herself from it. Willow Ridge was one of these instances, never would she leave unless forced by some strange force. With Elettra here she wasn’t so sure she would ever leave and if there came a time where the woman left of her own free will, Narcissa would do whatever it took to earn the right to follow.
Desires… it was a word spoken so strongly and whimsically that Narcissa could only fathom that Elettra knew nothing about the desires of a woman such as herself. The urge to create chaos, to live life freely as if anything is yours to take given that you accept the consequences. A desire for love was always imminent, a craving that she never quite quenched even with the right necessities. A lust for power and stability, as well as the determination to protect those that she cared for without hesitation. Elettra was this woman as were the few that she had met at the Ridge thus far.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“My desires are few and far between,” she answered as best she could though she did not want to alarm Elettra of her more detailed wishes, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“but all I desire now is to be with you.” Whether that meant the here and now or for a lifetime, it could be discussed and decided at a later date if Elettra did not wish to decode her subordinate’s feelings at the present time.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Thought this might be a good place to end this? There is little else to say. XD

No more words went spoken from the woman, who listened to her subordinate and new found friend, answering only with a delicate sigh in acknowledgement and content. Though one's leadership was less likely to be challenged as a mated pair with children, with little as competition within their ranks, Elettra's leadership had since become out of the ordinary. A single mother, a single leader and with powerful women and men within her ranks, she still held on top. Respect, trust and honor were few though important amongst the qualities she looked for within her members. Narcissa's power proved not a threat to her, but something Elettra desired, something Elettra now accepted and willed to be at her side for a long time, as she was at her side now. Of course, Elettra could only assume where they were alike in many ways, Narcissa would one day branch off her own and form her own 'Empire'. Until then, Elettra was satisfied and thus, remained silent.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

It was such a delicate balance she felt she shared with the Ridge Queen. Narcissa was never one to tread lightly on another’s feelings or actions, simply doing as she pleased and never bothered for anyone’s opinion. However, she did occasionally find herself wondering exactly what Elettra’s opinion of her was. Surely there was a lot of tension between them that was unresolved and unsaid, a chemistry that brewed between them in every moment. Though she had had her fair share of flings and one night stands, she could certainly say it had been some time since she had felt this strongly about anyone—and certainly the first time she had felt this for a female.
To make her own Empire sounded preposterous, though adequate. She did desire her own power and held a very strong paw when it came to welding it. Unfortunately, her need to keep wandering and exploring usually bested her and the idea of her own pack seemed far and out of her reach. By the time the evening wore on the two had eventually drifted away—Elettra off to do whatever leaderly tasks needed to be done and Narcissa doing the one thing she felt she exceled at time and time again… scouting.