Google, Bing

My Last Goodbye — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer
i lost my heart along the way

Karpos didn't let his eyes leave his sister, they were full of sadness, and his mind was wondering what he actually had left to be thankful for. When his father told him that he had to leave, and visit someone else while his father talked to others. But Karpos didn't want to leave, so he began to be a bit stubborn. He buried his nose into his fathers fur, and he shut his eyes, breathing calmly as he started to fall asleep. He wasn't going to leave his father's side, not now when he was needed most. His breathing slowed a bit, and he fell into a peaceful sleep. If Karpos was there but asleep, there would be no issues with privacy and so that was what he did. He was never leaving his father's side.

How could this Elettra wolf do this? Hurting his da when there were children to take care of and a pack to run. He did not promise that he would not go after El, because that would be a lie. He needed to grow and train first, but when he was a fighter, he would rush at the female with all his might. The fact that the female had put his da on his death bed was reason enough to go after him. His eyes were closed and his mind faded out into a dream, a happy, yet bitter one. It was the blurry form of his mother, the only thing that he remembered, her scent there as well. Then there was his da, whom he knew the full look to.

table by mimi

-Fade out since thread has been gathering dust-
(This post was last modified: Sep 23, 2013, 08:10 PM by Karpos.)