590 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Bing

The Final Chapter — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Inali and Kino can talk a few rounds.:)

Narime looked towards the man who shared her silver image, though a tad shorter in stature. She ignored the rude bits while he babbled on about how strong he was and how he could survive through the winter. However all the wolves present knew that he was getting older. Sure, five was a good age for wolves. A strong but experienced age. However it is after five that wolves generally start on a downhill trend. The young woman wondered if Tokino could find a good strong pack to join even though he would be advancing in years. She could always point him in the right direction should the male decide to leave.

The Lagina male's words caught her attention. So he's finally annoyed by the position eh? She chuckled. It wasn't entirely up to her whether the male would advance in rank or not. It was up to Kieth if the gray wolf decided to challenge the only other male within the pack other than the alpha.

"If you're so bored with being the lowest then prove yourself to everyone and challenge Kieth." She replied with a shrug showing no intention of upping his position unless the gray wolf challenged his colleague. Besides why would he be bothered by a low position if he were planning on leaving anyway?She wondered shaking her gray muzzle a bit then turning to look at the scenery. It was about time to go hunting and perhaps try to find a meal for her growing pups. If anything Nari was about done with the current conversation and ready to run. She had too much energy to be sitting there talking the whole time.

"We're glad to hear you are staying though, right @Inali ?." She looked to her friend grinning from eartip to eartip. "I think I'm going to head out and scout around for some food... Be seeing you guys later okay?" Narime woofed happily sat up and took off cantering through the landscape nose to the ground searching for any sign of a meal.

(Exit Narime)

(This post was last modified: Dec 18, 2013, 02:15 AM by Narimé.)

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Sorry for the wait TAB's!

Inali couldn't help the the giggles that threatened to burst out of her at Tokino's comments. He was such a cranky, old grump. A cranky old grump that she had grown to care for, unfortunately. Biting her tongue to keep the laughter within, she watched as Nari exchanged a few more words with the both of them before taking her leave. Woofing a 'goodbye', the woman stared at her alpha as she departed.

Turning back to Tokino, she nipped his ear softly to gain his attention. "I quite agree with her old man. If you want to be respected so badly, fight for it. Though..," Inali trailed off as soft chuckles escaped her maw. "I wouldn't fight too hard with those joints of yours. Aren't they getting a bit too..how shall I say this..old and tiresome..creaky maybe?" Now the girl really couldn't control her laughter. The gentle tone of it rang through the trees around them, pure amusement in it.

She just couldn't help herself at times. He made it so easy. "I can't help it, Kino. Your buttons are just so easy to push." Smiling now, she gave her friend another affectionate nip, this time at his shoulder. Their personalities seemed to clash at all times. Tokino really was a git of an old man, and he sure as hell could get grumpy...and a tad bit scary when he rose his voice (though she'd never tell him that, not even in the face of death). But, she still seemed to like her alpha's uncle. Whatever it was, she sure never had a dull moment when he was around.

[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
I'm not that old bitch. He spouted this comment with a friendly growl and tried to nip the rusted female as she started moving away from him. She laughed and the gray man smiled after her. Picking up his own paws Tokino shoved himself forward to follow. He really shouldn't be standing around doing nothing. and I can't let these young kids do everything around here. Kino thought silently while

Yah well my buttons shouldn't be pushed constantly. You'll break your nose or your paw pushing things that often. His sly comment flowed past a grin as the male circled Inali waiting for her to head out someplace.

You feel like checking the borders with me? He asked the girl while gesturing with his tail in the general direction of Whisper Cavern packs borders. Turning his icy gaze back to the landscape, Kino wondered what the future would bring. He knew that he would leave. The man had no place within this pack; instead being only a friendly face to Whisper Caverns members. At least back in his old home with his father he'd been assigned a real role. That photographic memory trait that sometimes passed through the Lagina bloodline had helped Tokino do well within the pack as a teacher. Here though he was nothing.

I have to find a place where my strengths will be used instead of wasted. I wonder where that place is... Tokino had zoned out for a moment not noticing Inali until the she wolf spoke once more.

OOC: 1 more post each and we are done :)

(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2014, 08:37 PM by Tokino.)

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
@Tokino

Sorry I took forever. Feel free to fade out or whatever <3

Speech.

Inali laughed as Kino playfully spoke to her. "Careful Kino. Mama might not be too happy your saying bad words in front of her children," she teased back as she escaped his jaws. He contimued to speak, and she couldn't help but roll her eyes in amusement. Blue eyes twinkling happily, the woman smiled as Tokino invited her to acompany him to the borders. He had gestured towards the geberal direction of Whisper Caverns borders and Inali swiftly sidled up to his side. Noticing the older man was deep in thought, she nudged his chin with her muzzle to gain his attention. I'd love to," she spoke. Walking a bit forward, she brushed the tip of her tail against his face purposefully and then turned her head back to give him a mischevious smile. "You know Kino, your actually handsome for an older man." She let the compliment float in the air between them and her eyes brightened in playfulness. "Too bad your too old for me. I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to keep up." Chuckling, she finally turned and started to pick up the pace, expecting him to follow her.

Her paws thumped against the terrain, the area familiar because she had explored it for days on end. Inali knew Tokino was planning to leave in the spring, so why not get all the tike she could with him now? It's not like she would be going with him. He needed to find his own place in the Lore, just like she had. Unfortunately his place hadn't been Whisper Caverns, but she knew he would find his place soon.

Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
His head turned a bit as she spoke "I'de Love to..." then brushed his muzzle with her tail. Clearing his throat and tipping his head up Tokino placed a serious look over his features.

"You know Kino, your actually handsome for an older man." Inali spoke then paused while giving him a mischievous smile. "Too bad your too old for me. I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to keep up."

A deep growl echoed in his chest. I was more handsome in my youth, but enough of that. He chuckled pushing his muzzle forward to give Inali a sharp nip on her backside. If I see you act like that around any other male I will be tearing their manhood off you realize this? He stopped the comment at that realizing that he had sounded exactly like his father Yakova. The elder Lagina had said the same thing while speaking to his daughters Keema, DarkWind, and Marianna years ago. Geeze.. way to make me sound like an overprotective father Inali child... Tokino shook his head' icy eyes fell to the ground as he remembered how many times he'd seen his father chasing suitors away from his beloved daughters. The memory held him still for a moment before the gray wolf glanced upwards again towards Inali.

Even if she wasn't blood related to him Kino knew that he would chase away any male who tried to have his way with Inali. He himself wouldn't touch her, no not in that way. A warm smile replaced the thoughtful look on his muzzle before he raised his banner high over his back and attempted to take the lead from Inali towards the borders.