you left me here like a chalk outline
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

A bear has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health

Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
Last post for me.. I need to wrap up my older ones. If you could respond once more and fade that would be great! I can assume he'd tell her a bit more about her family history, etc? Or if you want, shoot me a PM and I can edit my post and fade the thread for us. <3 This was a really nice thread.. thank you Switch. :)

She listened to him, her heart suddenly gripped with the need to know the answers to the questions she had never dared ask as a youth.. nor had she ever thought the opportunity to learn of it would arise. At times she had wished to shun her father through his name – she was as much of a Donata as a Tainn, and in some aspects, even more so as her mother had been the solid entity of her life. Yet she could no more shun her uncle and his name than she could her brother, and as bittersweet as a reminder it could be, there was also a reason to hold it proudly.

The meaning was something she had never considered, but she took in his words with quiet contemplation. Perhaps the name was ironically fitting – a new moon offering a new chance each cycle. Yet they never seemed to be able to escape the cycle that did hold them. As he spoke of a she-wolf named Borlla, Kisla canted her muzzle, recalling only very briefly the paler woman – rarely mentioned among family. It surprised her to hear she was so close by, and with a family at that.. It would seem Kisla had cousins she had never heard of or met before.

The swarthy male questioned her then, and with a smile that truly reached her eyes this time, the tawny she-wolf pressed her muzzle to his shoulder, sliding her form down to press gently against him as she gazed up at him now. “Tell me everything,” she whispered, noting from the peripheral of her vision another star shot across the sky. She thirsted for this knowledge now, hoping to hear of her family.. even her father, in his youthful days. Who they were. What had become of them? Everything to do with the wolves who name she bore. She was now intricately woven as Triell offered her a precious piece of history, and with that, the she-wolf stretched further out, listening with rapt attention to the tales her uncle weaved before her.
(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2014, 09:05 PM by Kisla.)

sparking up my heart