(See All?) Announcements
696 Users Online
Google, Bing

I will always find my way home
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti departed, her feet carrying her into the territory that she forever called home. Her eyes filled with happiness and nothing more than that. Running at full speeds around and towards where she had known the pack den to be, the storage den, all the different places that she had once gone around every day. It was strange to think that she had ever left, but she got down to business in her mind once more. She started towards the borders, maybe to see if she could catch a glimpse of Guiness, the man who had helped her through a few rough spots, like the fox attack. It was a shame he had beaten the wolverine on his own, she had wanted to return the favor of helping out. But after, he had come out of it with a few scars [at least I think?].

Sema had thoughts running around her head, flowing out of her mouth and mind. Most of them were memories that she may or may not have shared with the pack. Memories of each and every one of the older members, meeting Nari and Sloane of Whisper Caverns, there was everything. Semananti felt happy to lose herself in the older memories that seemed to surround her. But just for this once, if she lost any more time after today, she’d have to find a way to forget them. It was almost funny to her that she was back. She had thought her expedition would run past the 6 month marker, but here she was, after 3 months, she was finally home.

-Exit/Maybe a fade out if you want Vami-

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: ALP-stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

[Image: WR3.png]