461 Users Online
Google, Bing

When I First Saw You
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila
Permisison to PP @Ashanti :)
Sorry I took so long for this exit post. You can either archive, or post again. Whichever you feel like doing.

It didn't take long for the scent of bear to get stronger with each step of his paws. It meant that they were getting closer to the moose carcass, and that was good news, but it also meant that there was a possibility that a bear was still wondering around, and that was bad news for sure.

His ears pricked attentively as the wind brought Ashanti's soft voice to his ears. He shivered slightly, and he knew it wasn't because of the wind. His eyes had shut briefly, but then he reopened them. Opening his maw to answer her, his voice was still naturally low. Even though his voice was low, he had to make it soft. "Your right, Ashanti. But anything is better than nothing--especially concerning this winter. I have only just arrived, but my gut is telling me that this will be a hard one."

They reached the carcass soon enough, and to his relief, there was no bear around. His muzzle scented the air and nothing came up. The scent was faint enough that Miccah knew the bear wa gone. At least, for now.

Looking at the carcass, Miccah noticed Ashanti's assumptions were right. There wasn't much left, most of the meat was gone. But there was still enough that it could last them for a little while. With Ashanti's help, they were able to drag the carcass deeper into the territory, and take it apart so they could fill up some caches that before, had been empty. As he departed to go back to his duties on the border, he left Ashanti with an affectionate nuzzle goodbye. He would make sure to find time to meet with her again.

{Fade out}

(This post was last modified: Dec 26, 2013, 08:11 PM by Miccah.)