(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Jessamy, Google, Bing

Only for the winter — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint

Neoma turned her bright eyes towards Silver, a small smile playing on her lips. <b style="color:#1c6e13;">"I shall do my best to help the pack achieve the best it possibly can be." She assured the other female as they waited for the male's decision on whether or not Neoma was allowed into their pack. Neoma hoped he allowed her into the pack. Though this had been the first pack she had really come across in this new land, she had no clue where any others were and she had no clue if the pair before her would tell her where they were.

Her eyes began to roam over the landscape, having no more questions for the pair as it was noted the cold chill that came now with the breeze. Neoma always preferred the colder months. She simply enjoyed the coolness that came with the winter months and how her dark coat didn't make her as hot as it did in the heat of summer. It made her wonder what the other seasons were like in this land....It then occurred to the dark fare she had no clue as to the name of the entire land. <b style="color:#1c6e13;">"I just have one last simple question....? She titled her head towards the male, frowning slightly when she couldn't recall his name. He hadn't said it and though Silver had mentioned the name Ace for her mate, who she could only assume was the alpha if the decision was left up to him, she didn't wish to misplace his name. <b style="color:#1c6e13;">"The name of this land that is called home to many. What is it?"

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: vivstock @ DA, BrokenWing3dStock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the snow. Hunt Opportunity