695 Users Online
Google, Bing

I Was Here, Now I'm There — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
I just realized they said 'Winter is Coming' way too much in this thread. XD

Days it took in order to get here from the Woodlands far in the northwest to down here in the south, center of the lands near the chain of mountain side. Nina had traveled quite a bit just to be here this day to give Elettra this information and the appreciation would not go without notice. Last visit Nina was able to rest for the night and eat before her travels, yet this time around with a fleeting smile Nina spoke on a need to make her way back towards Secret Woodlands. "We will meet again. Perhaps to celebrate the Spring and our packs union, the Caverns included, we could have a hunt?" It was a fleeting comment, hoping that with it the three packs would feast and interact with one another further. The visits they gave one another were short and to the point. They were friends, yes, but friends who all lead packs and had little time for friendly chit-chat and 'hanging out'. Perhaps one day they could spare a moment for a well hunt and for not only the leaders to know one another, but the pack members included, knowing who they were allied to. Lifting and watching her turn, Elettra gives a final dip of her muzzle to the one-eyed woman as she watches her swift retreat. The situation was not well for her, having lost Koda and having lost a son already even before the harsh winter. Elettra could only wish her the best of luck throughout the season's coming...