(See All?) Announcements
704 Users Online
Google, Sophrosnia, Bing, Nori

The Mountain is Impassable
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
@Capella
The staff is currently discussing how exactly to handle the situation with wolves that are ON the mountain. We'll let you know when we've made a decision.

@Hati
I'm sure that's fine. We just don't want people abusing liquid time in order to get around the mountain, but if it has nothing to do with the mountain then I'd say you're good to go. Do @Cezanne, @Phineas, @Corinna, agree?
Render - Yes that's acceptable, so long as the threads don't involve crossing into or over the Pass, but this is a good time to look at your threads and determine if they really need to be backdated. If there isn't a specific reason to backdate a thread, we'd advise against it. This applies to everyone, not just you, but since you brought it up. =)
Since Frost has no thread dated after December first is it possible for me to say that she left the mountain? I wasn't sure if I could just have her pop up some where near by or not??
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]
No, because that would be backdating the thread to prior December 1st, which isn't allowed. Currently, Nomad's Pass is trying to escape the mountain - anybody else who wants the opportunity to escape will need to join up with their attempt if they want to have a chance to leave. Otherwise, they'll be stuck.

Edit: Note for anybody trying to escape the mountain - because of the high snows, the going will be difficult. Consequently, your character will take a health decrease to reflect the strain of the journey.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]